- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
(hi i want to try and do this a little differently i will for this chapter and maybe the next try to have the fanfiction from the person point of view see how it goes)

Tony's point of view..

I tried to tilt my head around me to try to hear what was going on,why things was going the way they where he did not know.

He knew what was going on yet for the life of him Tony did not know why he spoke so childish?

Why he said some of the things that he does in his mind he was a adult and knew what he wanted.

He wanted to love Gibbs he wanted Gibbs to love him in return was that to much for him to wish for?

Sighing I kept sitting on the chair we was back home now and Gibbs has yet to talk to me about what we was talking about back at the cabin about us have sex.

I knew after I spoken to Gibbs then Abby, McGee and then Kate that He did indeed love me yet he found that he was held back because of my Disability and child like speech.

I was going to talk to Lily today after all I have not seen my daughter for a few weeks and I wanted that so much even if she forgotten me in such a long time I would not blame her.

It was when I got to the place that i was meant to meeting her that I knew.... I knew she had not.

"Daddy?" "How you know darling?" "Your smell is still the same" She got up and attempted to run to him only to hit the chair i hard it then I hear a dog barking.
"Lucy help Lily yes?" The dog did a little bark as if saying yes I don't know what happened.

All I knew was one moment I was not holding Lily the next I was I knew it was her she had the Honey sent on her it never went not even after all that time she was in Fathers and uncle's building.

"What happened Daddy did Mr DiNozzo got you?" "He did darling but no more no no no more you me we are safe Mr Gibbs killed them"

"What about your twins?" "They have..... they are gone but i am once again pregnant after they where taken i was rapped once again buy them"

"Oh does Mr Gibbs know?" "Yes me told him yesterday when i found out" "Oh.... you OK though?" "Lily me will be OK as long as you are safe that is all that matters to me"

I felt her stiffen next to me "What going to happen now are you going to Marry Mr Gibbs I can tell that you love him?" "Love?"

"Yes Jasper said that when you care for someone so much that you hurt when your not near them then you love them" "Oh who is this Jasper?"

"He is Next doors he is three years older then me he smells like Dried herbs"

I smiled at her "I don't know what going to happen to me and Mr Gibbs darling but I want you to think of some names for me to name my children alright?"

"OK Daddy oh i said I would meet Jasper today he was going to show me some books that his mother did not want no more she blind as well so he been really helpful to me."

I simply nodded "Alright Lily be careful now and take Lucy with you"

Lily must have looked back to me "What about you? don't you need Lucy?"
"I got told I need a doggy which is nearer to the height that I was used to I will be going with Mr Gibbs to see what other Doggies I will need"

With that i felt two arms wrapped around my waist and a soft song was being hard from Lily's sweet voice it was our little song.



Love is a song that never ends,

life may be swift and fleeting,hope may die,

yet love's beautiful music comes each day like the dawn.

Love is a song that never ends, one simple theme repeating,

like the voice of a heavenly choir, loves sweet music goes on.


She finished the song I knew that song it was the song that we sang when we was frightened of Father or Uncle we sang it to remember that we still have each other.

In fact it was Elizabeth that sang it to me first she knew that i was scared of something that i was not papered to tell her so she sang this to me after putting her own children to bed.

I reached out and took Lily's hair and stroked my fingers throw it so soft and of Honey.

She must have looked up at me "No matter what if you find you are to weak to carry on Daddy I will do it for you as you told me Daddy we are a team we Look out for each other and that is all that should be said in the end if you want to go to Mr Gibbs I will be Happy he does you good"

With a final hug of that day I was about to leave the house when I turned my chair and my self round

"I wonder who is really the adult here you have so much strength in you Lily that I wonder if I failed as a father"

I hared Lily walking up to me "No Daddy I have come to understand that over the space of time that I have been out and into the Sunlight that thing happen for a reason,that we must work with the things we as humans it only natural for us to see our downfalls rather then what we did which was right.

You did what you could at the time with who you was with..... I know Daddy that you must have been suffering so much."

There was silence "And that is why i now have enough strength for both of us i will be that rock if all else fails Daddy I will not turn away from you Remember Daddy for all the Super Heroes who was blessed with magic or super powers to help them fight of the bad guys I want you to Remember that you are my Hero and always will be"

I felt tears run down my face but said nothing i knew that Lily was head strong she had to be after that length of time being in a small room for most of her life...

But I did not know she was this strong now I know that if I was to go and leave she would be fine I would not have to worry about her being on her own.

I said goodby to her and went of home. With a Smile on my face for the first time in a long time My daughter who was who had turned 9 she was going to turn into a young women with a strong and open mind.

There was a big light at the end of the Tunnel with Gibbs holding one hand while Lily was holding the other I knew that my life was starting to turn out much more brighter.
===========================================================================


(ok so here is the chapter sorry i have not been updating as much as i have been i have been away with my nan for three nights i will try to get this story finished soon hope this was ok the song is called Love is a song that never ends I DO NOT OWN THE SONG IT BELONGED TO IT RIGHTFUL OWNERS)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.