- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
I will say thank you every one for your comments and I do understand that my English is not very good I will take on what people have to say I will try harder to sort it out though it will be a little harder as I am dyslexic but will keep on trying as I love writing Fanfiction.

===========================================================================

Gibbs point of view...

Tony had return from his trip to see Lily not long ago Tony seems to be alright but i do worry when I see that look which he gives.

It is the look of worry i have recognized that look from many people before but it does show more so on Tony's then on anyone I have called friend or family.

Abby said she would come round with us when we go to look for another dog for Tony which he was very happy to find out.

Ever since Tony had loss the use of Lucy he has not been very happy i do understand that, yet when I see him in his chair he would now need not just a guide dog but a dog Assistance which is more able to help Tony with his Disability.

I have seen a grate difference in his speech and act for one he now talks less and less like that of a child. Not only that but he more able to do things without my help.

Mostly this would be a very good chance for him to have that more independence and allows me to go to work without worrying.

However after thinking about this for a while I would rather have something that will keep my mind of ease and knowing that he has something like a dog there that will help him when i am not able to, even if it is something as simple as picking up a object that he had dropped.

I also knew that i still had to have that talk to him... to see what he still wants out of this relationship I would still protect him and Lily as well as the two new children that he now has.

It made me angry when I found out that not only had those Bastards beaten my Dear Tony they took the first two children and replaced them afterwords with another two new ones.

Sighing I looked down when I felt a tug on my shirt to see that Tony had been trying to get my Attention for a while now i felt guilty that I have not had the chance to talk to him or spend time with him like I would love to have done.

"What is it love?" "when we get a doggy can it be a big one?" "you mean like Maggie is that what you want?" "I don't want to be a pain but...."

"you could never be a pain to me Love now is a St Barnard or that sort of size is what you feel Comfortable with?"

"yes" "very well then that is what we shall find even if we have to go through many dog training schools to find one."

I saw his smile a real smile which he has not had on his face for a while now, we had entered three training schools through out D.C and had been thinking of calling it a night till we came to the forth one when we had entered the Kennel.

One of the trainers had taken us to a corner of the long winding Kennel till we reached the end,in the corner laid two Bernese Mountain Dogs one was a little bigger then the other.

"Now these two are brother and sister I will tell you this now when you buy one the other has to fallow they do not like to be separated that is why these two have not been taken buy anyone yet."

I saw the look in Tony's eyes he wanted them both I could tell after all we had space and i had no doubt that Tony would stay inside for all his life, after spending so much of it inside while growing up I know that he gets what ever he can and goes outside even if it to the back garden.

"What are their names?" I Hard Tony ask the women smiled at him "You mean you want them both or one?" Tony had looked up at me I did not know why after all I did tell him that if he wanted one or two dogs then he just needs to say so.

"Is it alright to have two dogs in the home?" Looking back down at him I could not say no to that face which he had given me knowingly or unknowingly I did not know.

However after all the talk I had given him it was only right I said yes we had space for four dogs if he wanted that many I loved dogs so I would not have minded that.

"Yes it is fine" the women nodded "Right the bigger one is Maxwell and the smaller one is Misty She is more trained to help people who suffer from Blindness but is also capable of assisting with house work as well just not as well as Maxwell"

After a few test and filling in paper work we had taken Maxwell and Misty home with us.

(I know that normally there has to be a few days or something like that to work throw paper work but i wanted this to sped up for the story sake)

I had also taken in some Paper work for adoption I wanted to adopt Lily into the family but i needed the right paper work in order to do that.

Soon we would become one big family, as I drove up to the drive way i could tell that Abby wanted to say something though I did not say anything at the time I looked at her which she had noticed.

After settling Tony and the dogs into the house I turned back to Abby who had sat down at the table.

"What is it?" "I was talking to the guys at work and we was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea if you moved thinking about it this would be a good idea for Tony as he needs a bedroom down stairs and more access to more rooms other then the kitchen, front room and kitchen and when Lily comes to live here she will need her room back and when Tony has his new children they will need a room access to Tony's and yours."

Thinking about this I knew she was right I sat down as well now with a coffee "What do you think we would need?" "Well McGee, Ducky, Palmer, Kate and my self thought that you would need more of a Bungalow really that is big enough for 5 people with wheelchair access."

Nodding my head I could hear Tony in the other room laughing at what ever was going on.

"Alright so I need a place that is big enough for 5 people..." "Or more after all we don't know where your relationship is going with Tony and everything else"

I glared at Abby or at least I tired to glare at her she was also like a daughter to me but then again that was no secrets to anyone who knew us I chose to forget what she had said even though I wanted more children I always wanted a big family.

"Big enough for 5 or more garden large enough and everything has to be wheelchair friendly"

"That what we thought as well what do you think of the idea?" "alright fine I will look for places around D.C in the morning I have some time of work now so I think this will be the perfect time to do some researching"

She smiled once again and after finishing her drink Abby had left once saying good by to Tony.

Running my hand throw my hair I walked into the front room to find that Tony was now on the floor.

(another skill he had taught him self to do)
he was also teaching the dogs where things was in the house.

Mossy had court on very quickly where everything was Misty was getting there but as the women had said she more of a guide dog for Tony's blindness then a assistant dog but that was fine.

"What is it Gibby?" "I will be buying a Bungalow for us which will be better all round as with us getting bigger I would rather had that extra space and something that is Wheelchair friendly how that sound to you?"

Tony only nodded but by the look of things I could tell that he was thinking.

Ii am now being a burden or anything I mean I want us to be a very big family but I don't want to be any trouble if that is the case?"

"I want that too love I want a family and i will go through anything and everything for that to happen"

Tony looked back up "How can you want a family with me though I am ugly I have scars and marks that do not look very nice they hurt each time I go under hot water I can not understand why you want me and not some other person who is more prettier then I am?"

Knelling down to Tony's height i whispered into his ear "I love you I love each and every scar that does cover this beautiful body of yours I love you with every fiber of my body and will keep on telling you this till you DO understand that my love for you and any children you have and for Lily is unmoving and nothing will change that love"

Tony had shifted his body and tilted his head so that he was now lifting his head to my own.

It was then that our lips touched his soft lips moving with my own I could not resist temptations I kissed him back twice as much and so we sat there kissing just simply kissing nothing more but by god I wanted more my body was twitching with lust but I held back my trousers felt so tight however for what ever reason we broke apart.

"I will defiantly talk to you tonight love I love you so much and no matter what that will never change"

Standing back on my feet I left him with the dogs and watching him smile so much made my heart fly in happiness there really was a light at the end of the tunnel.

===========================================================================
Ok hopeful this was a better chapter from my last one i have so many ideas that i want to try but i know that they would not make any sense so here is this idea that i had.

thanks again for the cements you all gave me and i hope my English was better in this chapter then it has been in the last ones.
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.