- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Hi just letting everyone know that i am starting to plain another fanfiction i don't know what yet but if anyone has any suggestions then please let me know so i might be able to fit them in if it goes with my own story plain ok so that all i wanted to say.

Thank you for all the Comments i have had they are a real inspiration to continue with my work.

===========================================================================

Gibbs did indeed spoke to Tony that night and after a while both had decided that they would be a couple and now they sleep in the same bed together and hold each other there would be the odd kissing now and again but that was as far as they ever went.

They also spoke about how they would live together Gibbs had spoken to Ducky who has a few friends who work with people who are blind and who knows how to contact someone who could do a lazier eye surgery.

It turns out after going throw some old wills it turns out that Tony's mother Maria Bright which was her maiden name as well as the grandparents had left a sum of money that combined together he had enough money for this Surgery and still have enough money left over.

This was something that Edward and John had kept from their son and nephew had found that out no one knows but they did and if it was not the fact that Abby decided to be Noisy AND board then they still would never know.


After that both Gibbs and Tony along with Misty and Maxwell went to look at different houses that would be suitable for both their needs.

While Tony has been getting out more often he still is a little nerves where he goes like he never goes to the park where the boom was placed many months ago.

Lily has also gone with them on the odd housing visit after all she would be also living in it to.

It was not hard to find what they where looking for and it was when they came to a bungalow which was only a hours drive from the NCIS building.

(for a normal driver for Gibbs it would be half a hour)Gibbs looked down to see that Tony had a exception on his face the same exception which he had when they had found Maxwell and Misty.


The man who has been showing them around looked at them "The last owners daughter is Disabled and so this was adapted for her use they have to move to a closer to her High school which is outside of D.C so yeah if you want this then why don't we have a look around the place?"

The Bungalow was defiantly Wheelchair friendly, there was not a place where you could not get a Wheelchair in and could clearly turn around comfortably it was save for Tony and Gibbs had loved it more when they went through the rest of the place out side there was a shelter so you could go out onto the Patio.

There with the Patio was a over hanging shelter which was attached to the roof and was supported buy three beams keeping it up and Safe.

Which was nice then Tony could come out here or they both could come out here when ever they wanted and even if it was raining they would still have plenty of space to play with the dogs and just relax like they would do on a sunny day.

There was 7 Rooms Three with an en suite. (think that what it called?)

Each with a Comfortable space the kitchen was a nice size as well and the front room was a nice size as well a nice Wheelchair and family size home.

"Alright we will by it" The man who name was Tom looked happy he clapped his hands together and spoke "wonderful gentlemen I will get things sorted for your uses and get everything in place for you"

So here they where in their new home holding onto each other both on the Settee Tony had his arms wrapped around Gibbs side with his head rested on Gibbs chest he was starting to fall asleep.

"Thank you Gibby.... I could never wish for anything before but now you given me a new home and a new future for not only me but also Lily"

Gibbs placed his hands on Tony's head stroking his hair the soft brown hair was just that so soft and thick he could tell that he was so lucky to have Tony and he would tell him so.

"No Tony I Promised you that I would look out for you and Lily and any other children you end up having and when you have these two twins in Argus, I will do even more you are my world and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I do not care what anyone else has to say you are my world our children is my soul i could never replace you with anything else ever"

Tony looked up happily his confidence has grown and so his speech and behavior is so much better then it was a few weeks ago. Tony placed his hand on his own belly.

"Lily and i have come up with some Names for the twins if you want to hear them?" Gibbs simply nodded and watched as Tony took out a list of names which looked like they where written by a child which mostly likely they where maybe it was Lily who wrote them.

"if it is a girl then it would be called Nadia, Eleanor or Zoe it if is a boy then I want to call him Alex, Michael or Theodor"

"I think they sound wonderful we will only see when you have the children now I think it is time that someone went to sleep don't you Love?"

Tony nodded his head and let Gibbs take him to their beds he was happy so Happy for a Very long time. This was his home this was his life and this was his family and he would do anything to keep them together though thick and thin nothing will drag them apart.

===========================================================================

OK so this is the next chapter i have put up i don't know if my English was very good but i have tried to make it better anyway Don't forget to give me ideas if you have any thank you.
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.