- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Ok this is my last chapter to this story i have enjoyed writing this and am making notes on what i want for my next story.

Thank you everyone for leaving such nice comments i will take on any comets you might have for me since i wont learn to get better unless i get criticism :)

(however i do not want any sexes, Racists or Homophobic Comets):(

This story i will say once again is and always be for fun and enjoyment.
============================================================================

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HOLDS SOME YAOI SEX SCENE.

Tony laid in his bed it has been two years since they where born on 20th Argus he has had Nadia and Theodor Zoey fall name is Zoey Eleanor Nadia DiNozzo Gibbs. While Theodor fall name is Theodor Alex Michael DiNozzo Gibbs they had decided to use all names in their children names.

Theo as they gone to calling him now has such dark hazel brown hair with light brown eyes which would be his uncle eyes....

Zoey has a very light brown hair her eyes was more greener then Theo's Tony loves them both no matter what they looked like.

Lily has gone to her school which is where people who blind goes to help her increase her bearings and senses and was doing very good.
She also has Lucy to stay with her after Lucy's operation to get her leg better she now is able to be Lily's guide dog.

Gibbs is now just working part time since he feels that he is getting much older and wishes to stay home with his family.

As for Tony he has now regain his eye sight he now has 50% sight without glasses he is unable to see without his glasses which was especially made for him.

He is still in his Wheelchair since his legs was so shattered that no money would mend them, but he also now has a few machines which help him get around the bungalow he also works in a special hospital for people who suffer from long turn injury he works in the reception and sometimes goes to the children section to talk to them and bring round Maxwell and Misty who both look after him and keep him from getting into trouble health wise.

Misty is being trained to pick up since if His health get worse she is nearly trained now another month and she would be fit to be his Seizure/Panic Dogs.

Maxwell is still his helper as he will always need help with the smallest things at times.

Anyway here he was laying in his bed Gibbs had sent him to their bedroom as he puts the children away.

Tony had no idea what was going on, but he let things lay out in front of him, he had taken of his clothing like he was told buy Gibbs to do just that.

The door opened to revile Gibbs standing there he closed the door behind him and walked slowly up to the bed he took the barrier down on Tony's side (which was for stopping him from falling out of bed)

============================================================================

SEX SCENE

"Gibbs?" he felt Gibbs fingers fall onto his lips stopping him from talking "Hush now you forgotten that today is your birthday my love and I want to spend it in bed fucking you for all that everything is worth how about that my love?"

Shivering from the cold breath down his neck as Gibbs was slowly kissing his skin further downwards he went.

"My my the grate Gibbs will is letting go of his bullets?" He hard a chuckle "If your not careful I might put them back into it's holster"
"No no it fine"

They continued making love to each other till it came to the part where Gibbs pushed himself in-between of Tony's legs he felt Tony shiver either from being slightly scared or excitement Gibbs did not know but he was determined to find out he did not want Tony to feel scared on their first sex time.

"Tony love what is wrong" Tony looked up from his position closing his eyes before shacking his head while whispering "Nothing" Gibbs sighed "Tony? please tell me darling"

"It is silly..... I know that you will never internally hurt me.... but when ever I think about the idea of sex my mind goes black and all I see is my uncle and fathers faces I mean when ever I have had sex it has always been... well..."

Tony posed before sighing again "Frighting and painful" "I understand Tony but I will promise that you will not have very little pain as long as I can help it"

Tony looked unsure "it will be a little painful to start with since you have not been use to this for about over two years... I just want you to understand that my love"

Tony nodded his head while lifting his legs to bend onto him while nodding his acceptance for Gibbs to continue.

And so they did continue Gibbs slowly pushed his fingers into Tony's entrance who simply whimpered his toes curling slightly as well there was a soft moan.

Two fingers turned into Three... three became four the moaning became longer and louder he became more needing Tony had started to push into the fingers begging for more "Oh More More please Gibbs if this is the painful part please put it in... oh god"

With that Gibbs must have pushed Tony's sweet spot "What the hell was that?"

Gibbs looked up to Tony while smiling "That was your Sweet sport love now i know where to go..." What happened next made Tony shiver so much that his mind went Blank but not of fear but OUT OF PURE pleasure he never felt like this before when be taken by another man....

Gibbs cock pushed into Tony and god it felt so good.
"More please more fuck Gibbs oh please oh god i can't take much more"

Gibbs did as asked pushing harder into his sweet love hole, holding himself from coming there and then.

It took little time once Gibbs knelt down licking and sucking on Tony's chest who had suddenly tighten around Gibbs Penis which he found so hard to hold back mushing in faster and harder he knew that they where both almost there.

"Tony love your so hot so sweet wonderful love I can't believe how lucky i am to have you in my life" Tony either had not hard as he was to into moaning and whispering "Fuck fuck fucking god!"

While followed buy "I never felt like this this pleasure oh please tell me this is not the end?"

or what ever the reason Gibbs did not care he would tell Tony over and over again till he never forgets.

"Coming Gibbs please tell me i can com?"Yeah Love we come together any minuet NOW"

Both had let of sparks of white cum into the air and onto each others front stomach.

"Wonderful love come on love lets go to sleep"

Tony lonely nodded while wrapping his arms around Gibbs he felt Gibbs wrapping his arms also around Tony.

They both fell into a peaceful sleep for the rest of the night soundly.

While they both knew that nothing would change their world ever.
===========================================================================

OK i would like to say thank you for everyone who has been reading my Fanfiction Story..

I am sorry if the sex scene was not that good as it is my first time doing a Sex scene...

Anyway don't forget to leave any ideas for a new story for a Yaoi (GAY) NCIS FANFICTION.
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.