- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Tony walked down the building hallway counting the steps which he remembered 15 straight turn right then 20 steps down stairs and right again then turn left metal door.

Tony sighed as he reached forward even though He did not have the Physical strength to fight back against his father and uncle he may not the ability to pervade a home for his daughter he had nothing for his little girl.

Lily was a small girl and since she is Tony's his father used this to keep him under their grip to make sure that Tony returned home every day.

Tony knew that Lily was not being abused like he was he took on her would have been punishment he knew that Lily was just a very lonely child with a bad asthma she had bad eye sight but she could make out shapes and different between light and dark places.

Lily was sinning a soft song one which Tony remembered form a long time ago.

"Lily i came to visit" The girl turned to him "Silly you always come to see me daddy today for two hours did you talk to the important Police people?" "Yeah i did and do you know the one who spoke to me smelt like sawdust?"
"Really wow daddy noise is strong" "Yes well father and uncle said I could take you to the park today for two hours"

"Well it is our once a month treat right?" "Oh yes that right"

Tony laughed a little at his daughters forgetfulness but he lent down to place his hand on Lily's head which made her look up at him.
"Come on them bring your inhaler and cane we can be the blind bandits"

His daughter laughed her head of and did what she was told she too got hold of Maggie's harness which the dog barked softly.

This was the first time that month that Lily has been out and she sounded happy to get of her confined space of a room which was more of a cell then anything else.

They played for a long time in the park which was a few blocks away Lily shouted something which meant Tony went to her he smelt something oil? "Why would that be here?" Then it hit him.

"Lily get out of there run to your right don't stop" he hard his daughter's confused voice but then she ran to her right.

Then there was a explosion he was frown backwards he let go of Maggie's harness he heard his daughters cry he had to get to her.

Then nothing he hard nothing and smelt nothing.

===========================================================================

With the NCIS team.

Gibbs was sitting in his seat when the director came in with a file "Your team need to get down to the park there has been a explosion which knocked out two people they are alive but they are injured the dog was killed"

"Oh and what does this have to do with us?"

"You remember Tony DiNozzo?" "yes he came in here this morning with evidence which meant we could nail that bastard why?" "He was the one court in the explosion along with his daughter"

"Daughter I never knew?" "well yes I doubt that you would hear about her the girls name is Lily she also pretty much blind though she can see shapes and identifies light from dark but that is it really."

"Right you said the park?" "That right they would be at the hospital by now but the evidence is still strong"

With a nod Gibbs called his team to follow him they reached the park where it was of bonds.

You could tell what happened here "Todd look for evidence and bag it?" "Right" "McGee i need you to talk to some of the locals that are watching see if anyone saw something?" "On it boss"


Gibbs walked towards where he saw something two canes? so the fact that the daughter as well as Tony was blind he hared from the director so it was true.
How could anyone want to hurt someone who had no means of defending them self's or any case of hurting someone this sort of case made Gibbs blood Boil.

Sighing he hard McGee ran back to him moments later "Boss it seems that we have three witness they all say pretty much the same thing the girl was by the tree and called for Tony which he hared and had started to walked over however it seemed no more then a moments later Tony stopped for a moment"

"Why would he stop walking towards his daughter?" "No one really knows that but a shop worker said that Tony looked confused according to a few of the witnesses they hared him shout to her.

Told her to run to her right the witnesses said that the girl did as she was told but looked confused as well but did as she was told second later the exploitation happened."

"So he smelt the oil and Gasoline and what ever else was used to make the Boom?" "it seems like it boss they took him to the hospital"


"Well done I am heading over there keep taking notes maybe someone else saw or hard something " "Right boss on it Boss"

With that Gibbs drove to the hospital which he knew that Tony and the girl was taken to.


After 'talking' to the nurses he managed to get to see Tony's room he enters the room "Who there?" "It is me Tony, remember Gibbs from NCIS you came to the building this morning to give evidence?"

"Oh right yes I remember you.... you are Special Agent Gibbs smells of sawdust?" "Don't know about the sawdust part...but yes"

Then something clicked in the males head "Lily is she ok is she safe I warned her told her to run"

"Your daughter is fine she is in the children side Building which is attached to this one."

"No no she hardly near children Or anyone for that matter she wont be able to deal with it she would start crying she would"

"Why would she be not used to people" "I don't get to take her out much as I am normally working or doing something for my uncle or father to do with their business help settle deals and thing like that Lily does not like to go outside that much as she can not see it she does not want to hear it?"

OK so that was a lie but the business thing was right he just left out how he helps settle them.

"Where her mother" "....... I she does not have a mother i look after her when ever I can I love her to bits and would do anything to protect her"

Gibbs nodded "I can relate to that I had a child before she died and I can relate very much on the fact that she would be my everything that I wanted to protect."

"Can you go and calm her down I am sure she would be OK if you told her that I was OK?" "Of course"

Turning to leave Gibbs was held by a whisper "Maggie died in that Explosion?" Tony knew it was a childish question when he himself knew the Answer to that silly Question but something inside of him wanted a clear and a honest straight forward Reply.

"Yes I am sorry" "No she was getting old Maggie was a wonderful dog and a dear friend and protector.... I am going to have to get another guide dog"

===========================================================================

After a little while of talking to the man Gibbs walked to where he was told that Lily's room was and as Tony had said she was crying and screaming the nurses where trying to calm her down but came to no success.

"It alright I think I can stop her crying" The nurses looked at him opening her mouth then closing it She did look like she wanted to say something however she did not so she simply nodded.

"Hay I spoke to your dad just now and he told me that to tell you that he is fine" The girl stopped crying and she stopped her attempts to get out of bed.

"Oh your sawdust important person Daddy said that you smelt of sawdust he said I could trust person who smelt of sawdust"

"Yes I am from the NCIS do you know what that is?"

"Daddy said that it was something to do with the navy police?"

"Something like that we investigates people who are in the Navy and help the families as well sometimes" "But Daddy is not from the Navy"

"No but he gave evidence to help us with someone who was in the Navy and that is why we think that the Boom was set of to get their own back on your Daddy the NCIS is going to place both you and your father under our Protection."

"Oh so I don't have to go back to my room and Daddy can stay away from uncle and grate uncle?" "What do you mean?"

"Daddy is being forced to stay with Uncles sir they keep me there so Daddy has to do what they say"

This angered Gibbs even more "Do your uncle hurt you?" "No sir Uncle hurts Daddy sir and Daddy take my Punishments if I was naughty I try not to be sir I rally don't"

"It alright what is your Uncle names?" "John DiNozzo and Edward DiNozzo"

Gibbs walked out of the room after calming the child down he picked up his phone and spoke into it "McGee look up anything to do with a John or Edward DiNozzo yes they are brothers I don't care if you have to hack into their computers if you have to just DO IT" "on it boss"

===========================================================================

OK so this is the next chapter I have once again Changed some of the words and spelling around hope it is better then before.
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.