- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Gibbs has not left the Hospital since he came to check on Tony and Lily they reminded him so much of Sharron and Kelly that he felt so protective that he dare not leave them alone.

Lily must be about 8 she was the same age Kelly was when she died yet this girl she sounded much older then what she should be and that was what made him so angry and sad.

He had gotten the information from McGee about the DiNozzo brothers it turns out that they have had past problems of being accused of drug use, Abusing their son and niece there is many accounts on cases where they just happened to be friends with people in the Navy who just happen to die no more then a year afterwords on each accounts.

He had also gotten the information when he 'nicely' spoke to the nurses and 'asked' about Tony's and the girls medical and what shocked him was so much shocking that he had to check it throw with Ducky to see if he was seeing things correctly.

It showed that Lily DiNozzo is as we all knew not only the daughter of Tony but there has been no evidence of a women ever in her other then Tony's.

Ducky explained that men do get pregnant buy having some kind of drugs put into the person who bearing the child.

Most cases where the person would die but it seemed that Tony lived throw this ordeal.

"Why would he want to go throw this?"

Reaching for his coffee he went into much Deeper of Tony's Medical files which only made him even more angry then he was before and after going further and further back into his history it seems that he has been to the hospital more times throw out his childhood
then a adult does in his life time.

They where for broken Bones, Broken legs, spans ankles, Fractured toes dislocated Jaw burns marks scaring on back and mix drugs been found in blood cells.

He read through more of his history and found that the local police had gotten involved but did nothing but a warning.

Gibbs read on as the Police said it was all a 'accident' the father and uncle said that the boy was clumsy and that he might have gotten mixed up with the local kids who do drugs?

"AS if" Gibbs thought to him self as he flipped sheet after sheet till he got to Tony at the age 11 there in Big red letters his Medical had gotten worsen there seems to be a history on Rape.

The Father and Uncle was placed in Prison for 6 years but was let of within 4 years for 'good behavior and a warning not to do anything like this again'


'Oh my lord Tony has been throw a lot even before he was 17' Flipping even later he saw what he was looking for more rape injuries and drug use in his body.

Tony had Lily at the age 20 such a young age for bringing a small child on his own and in with the two monsters he knew they where but then he saw something else that court his eyes.

It turns out that Tony was once again Pregnant with another child or from what it looks like it could be twins.

That settled it Gibbs thought he was going to protect this man and his children no matter what.

Many days later Gibbs was standing buy the two who he had grown to love and care for Tony was in a wheelchair with Lily being carried out buy McGee who volunteered to come down along with Kate.

Abby was at his house sorting the spear bedrooms one was being turned into a girls room and the other was being turned to suit Tony's needs as he is still delicate.

"Special agent Gibbs we would like to say thank you sir you don't have to do this you know?"

"I know but I feel like I should oh and please don't worry Tony I will help both you and Lily and the children who you have inside of you now?"

"You found out about them?" it was not really a question but a statement one which Tony feared anyone knowing about.

"Yes and I also know about your father and uncle from what I gathered from Lily and your medical history i put two and two together it was not hard and i am also guessing that it was them who forced the drug into you?"

"Pretty much what you said had Lily at the age of 20 and now having twins in about 4 more months?" "I am surprised that I did not see it before"

"Well I was waring baggy shirts so you would not have seen it anyway" "Lily going to have siblings are they going to have problems like you and me?"

"I do not know Lily most likely... or some other kind of difficulty" "Wait so she knows?" McGee said from the side Tony looked up at him before shrugging his shoulders a little before nodding.

"Well yeah it was her right to know where she came from she asked one day about her mother so I just told her told her she would understand when she is older what this was all about"

Gibbs nodded Tony continued to speck while placing his hands in his lap "I love her all the same no matter if her father was either my uncle or father or one of their workers but I am getting out of this thanks to you all"

A large smile appeared on Tony's face one that made Gibbs heart melt even more into loving the man much more and he so wanted to kill the one who hurt him.

"You know something?" Gibbs looked down.


"I think I can see a brighter future for us Lily and my self"

Gibbs smiled 'I will make it better and brighter for you two even if it kills me.

As they got onto the car which was parked outside the hospital they did not see a man wearing black standing in the shadows talking into a radio recorder "I found them Mr DiNozzo the dame NCIS has them under protection."

The voice on the other side hissed "Find them follow them when you find them bring them here"

"Roger that sirs"

===========================================================================

On the other side of the line.


Edward and John DiNozzo sate in their chairs while laughing Edward spoke "I think we need to teach our little Toy who is the bosses around here even if he thinks he can run away from us now we have no longer his daughter he has another thing coming"

John took a swig of his wine "Your right dear brother of mine I think our boy toy needs another punishment"

John got up and walked over to the building window while keeping a evil smile on his face "We will fine you one way or another"

He looked down to a picture in his hands of a younger man knelling at his feet looking so scared it made the other man happy and smile in glee.

"ANTHONY DINOZZO one way or another I will find you where you run or how much you try to hid i will find you no matter what and when we do I am going to make sure you stay here.
===========================================================================

Here is the third chapter which has been changed slightly thanks for reading.
:)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.