- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It has been a few weeks since Tony and Lily have moved into Gibbs home, the man had been so kind not wanting anything in return.

Flash back...

They have entered Gibbs home and Abby had come down to take Lily upstairs Tony had turn to Gibbs with a worried expectation "What do you want from me sir in-return for us staying here?"

Gibbs saw the man who started to knell in front of him almost bowing almost begging for forgiveness.

"I don't wish anything from you Tony just your friendship and to protect you and Lily as well as your future children I will protect you all."

This shocked Tony "But don't you want me to pleasure you sir?" It clicked into Gibbs head what Tony was on about.

"Don't no I don't want any thing from you do you understand you are not a tool to be used for sex and then forgotten about Tony you are your own person don't ever forget that"

Gibbs slowly picked him up from the floor "Now in a few weeks we will go and guide dog for you in a few days how about that but for now lets get you and Lily settled in to the home."

With that they entered the house even more and what they after what was being said Gibbs was still angered buy the past incident the thought that someone like Tony sweet, gentle, delicate and frightened Tony was used so much by a many different individuals did not help Tony.

However Gibbs was a man of his word and he would keep his promise about protecting him and Lily he would do it with all his ability and beyond.

Looking towards the smaller man he could not help but think that he looked like a rabbit trapped in a cage and Gibbs wants Tony to feel like he could go anywhere he wanted as long as he told Gibbs as he still has to keep a watch for presentational nest home for him and his children for as long as they wanted it to be.

Tony looked over to Gibbs only to find silence but he simply walked besides Gibbs who showed him to a room which was much bigger then his one was back at the building where his father and uncle made him sleep in.

That is if you could call a cell your bedroom.

End of flash back

===========================================================================

Nothing has happened as Gibbs took him and Lily to a building which trained guide dogs. Gibbs and Tony has spoken to the women who would be training them and had suggested that Lily thought about what dog would be best for her in a few years if she still needed one.

Tony had gone throw a few dogs but he was so used to Maggie's size that hardly any of them suited his needs.

That was till he came back a few days later after he got a phone call saying the might have a dog a smooth welsh Collie who was brought in two days ago. Gibbs took him in and they went to have a look at the dog.

"This is Lucy she has just past her dog training only a few days ago she was a rescue dog from a abusive home her owner had kept her in a small cage for many days and gave had little to eat.

Lucy is still small to compare to the other dogs I brought in to show you I know she not the same height as a st Barnard but she just about that height she is a cross between a Collie and a German Shepard."

Tony walked slowly up to the dog who kept still he felt his hands along her back and slowly and steadily he hugged her.

The dog did nothing but nuzzle into his hug Tony new then that she was perfect "I will take her"

"You sure she not as big as a ST Barnard" "I know but now I think about it I might just wanted to replace Maggie and I don't want that and I want to give Lucy here a happy home where she can feel protected like i do."

After he said that Gibbs felt such happiness in his heart that the person who he has slowly becoming to love does feel safe and after talking to Lily that day she said that she could now go outside anytime she wanted and not feel like she was going to get her father in trouble.

Gibbs watched as Tony interacted with the dog Lucy and was so happy that his love interest is so happy.

Turning to the women Gibbs spoke "Might I ask you something in privet" "Sure" "Tony I am just going to step outside so don't worry I am taking the lady with me do you understand Tony?"

"yes Gibbs talk to you in a moment"

The women starred at Gibbs "What is your problem sir?" "It is Gibbs don't go buy sir that my dad."

"What is the matter Gibbs?" "Would Lucy be any good as a field agent dog?" "What do you mean as far as I understood Tony works at a business building?"

"Yes he USED to but I spoken with my Director and found that I could hire Tony to work with us as a field agent I have not yet spoken to him about this but I think he would like to do it"

"I see and yes I do think that Lucy would be ideal, she has many skills like finding people as well as sniffing out any booms and hidden drugs.

She was before she lived with her abusive owner she work in the army as a young tracker dog her owner died after a Marine from the other side shot him in the head she should be ideal as a field dog once you retrained her a bit" "Thank you"

After a while of training Tony was so happy with Lucy and had no complains the training went well and they had retrained Lucy into being not only a guide dog but also a tracker dogs.

Tony knew for as long as Gibbs wanted him there then he was sure that he would always be safe.

He was happy and Lily was safe and content and that was all he knew for sure.
===========================================================================

This is the 4th chapter hope this was good enough I am currently trying to make changes that I think needs changing.
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.