- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Tony sat in Gibbs car they have been driving around for a while now and Tony knew that something was going to happen which is why this worried him so much.

He has been training Lucy for a few days to do a few more different things for him like answering the doors and grabbing the phone he has put Gibbs number on the sped dial.

While he has been living with Gibbs he has never felt so safe and wanted he had Lily at his side a new dog which was doing everything that he asked of her. However the best thing was that he was not be used as a sex toy or a bargaining tip of to men of any age by his father or uncle who wish to make a quick business deal.



Even when he was in perfect Bliss his nightmares have not stopped the dreams keep on repeating them self he was in a room with his father and uncle.

He was 7 years old he was forced to do things with them before that like sucking them of or pleasing other men when they where in the office then he was 11 when they started to really rape him or sell him of to other businesses to make deals he was a tool for over 5 years and a toy before that even.

He was never allowed to come before his masters had come if he was allowed he must wait for them to tell him directly first before doing so.

When his father and uncle went to prison Tony had run away and lived on the street.

For a while it was there that he saw Elizabeth Tony never knew what she was doing that side of town but he was grateful she was there.

He had no one other then Maggie who founded him shortly after his time on the street she seemed to know that he could not see and there for she stayed with him after that.

Tony figured she was a street dog who just wanted to love someone and care for that person and so he was all to happy to help.

He had spent 2 years on the street when Elizabeth offered her home it took a while for him to trust Elizabeth and her family but he did so in the end.

So why was he so trusting of Gibbs he only did what Elizabeth said she would do and that was to protect him.

It was a year once he was with her that he got the phone call from his father saying that he hat to come back.

While he was being forced into the DiNozzo building he felt someone press them-self against his body then they whispered something into his ears.

"If you do not walk into that building i will make sure that your dear Elizabeth Wilson is the one who is hurt."

It was after a while that he found that the drug that he was given was a drug that made him pregnant.

Sighing to him self he could hear Gibbs humming and that relaxed into the seat and feel into a peaceful sleep.

===========================================================================

Gibbs point of view..

Gibbs looked down to his side to find that Tony had indeed fallen asleep next to him, they had left Lily with Gibbs friend across the street he has known her for a few years and she had gotten on well with Sharron and looked after Kelly when both of them was to busy and could not look after her them self.

Sighing he placed a gentle hand onto Tony's head brushing his soft hair away from the eyes they had stopped a few moments ago but Gibbs did not have the heart to wake the man up.

He had gone though more of Tony's history to find that he was indeed been homeless after running away and after talking to Tony about it he found that was when he came across with Maggie and then Elizabeth had found him and took him home.

It angered Gibbs very much to know that he was driven out buy such bad memories made buy his own family which he was meant to trust and feel safe.

Lucy was sate in the back of the car which she was to sleeping and he was happy that Tony picked her she was the best choose for their line of work.

He spoken to the director he had said that she was once a ex tracker and once worked sniffing out drugs and that sort of work.

"I will keep my word Tony I will help you back to your feet if it the last thing i do i promise that I will keep you happy and try not to make you feel uncomfortable ever."

Stroking the smaller mans cheeks Gibbs simply smiled 'I Promise to never let you go'

===========================================================================

OK that the next chapter rewritten slightly hope it is better then the first one. :)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.