- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It has been a while since Tony had started to work at the NCIS bass and he was doing rather well he filed in as a field agent rather well.

combined with his dog Lucy they where one of the best teams in the bullpen, not only that but Gibbs love for Tony had grown twice as much as it has before.

Watching the younger man in front of him Tony looked or at least tried to look in his direction this made Gibbs laugh

"Your 2 o clock Tony your looking at your 1 o clock"

They had started to help Tony more buy making sure he knew where everything was buy using the clock in his head.

They had been on a few cases but nothing that was to dangerous for Tony they had this silent understanding that even throw he had Lucy he was to fall back if there was guns being fired.

Gibbs walked up to Tony and placed a field on his desk "This is information which was translated so you can understand what it said think you can do that?" "Yes sir"

===========================================================================

Back at the DiNozzo building organization the two men Edward and John DiNozzo sate back while there report comes in from their spy.

"So he had gotten rather close to the boss of his team?" "Yes sir and I understand that he lives with him as well and not only that the girl is also being watched and Tony has managed to gain another dog"

Edward took a swig of his bear and throw it at the person who was standing in front of them.

"I told you to shack Tony up so bad that he would come crawling back if his live depended on it. We also told you to make his live a living hell when he was at work and yet you could do none of these things? why is that?"

"I can not make his life hell sir when Gibbs is making his life heaven like for him. I can not get close to him as everyone on that team care deeply for him they seem to think of him as their family and believe me sir when i say that once they do think of someone as family then they will protect each other till they die and beyond that"

"I don't give a shit about what that lot thinks we want our toy back we wont him even if you have to brake a few bones then bring him back do you understand?"

"But sir how can I possibly do that when Gibbs wont even let his eyes of Tony how the hell can I do that without giving my identity away"

Another bottle of bear was thrown at the person "Do we look like we give a shit about what would be best for you?.... do we really look like we care whether you was put in prison no now if you don't want a broken leg then I sagest that you run along and do your job and don't come back till we have Tony on his legs in chains and begging us to have him back"

With a bow to the two men the person ran out of the room "If this does not work then we would do the jobs our self right dear brother?" "Dame right I brought a new toy to try on Tony when he comes home i know that he likes it"

They both laughed loudly and evilly till they stopped Edward gulped down another mouth fall of bear then he burped "Yes I am looking forward to having that little bitches ass tightened around my cock or sucking it till his lips are so swollen he would want to suck it so much he can not get enough of it"

"After all with the death of his last protector out of the way we can do anything we want just like the old days and he would not have anything against it"

with a happy expression on his face John looked up to the sky once again "Lady luck is smiling down on us today"

===========================================================================


Back at the bass Tony had hared that one of the NCIS agents have been fired a male buy the name of Dennis from what Tony could understand was that Dennis is a large man and very demanding for what he wants and what he gets.

In other words he was rather a bully not only to the other Agents who where not even Agents you know like office staff and people like that and after a incident where he was sakes physical assault to a fellow NCIS Agent.

Tony had told Gibbs that he wanted to take Lucy our for a little exercise they have not been working on a case for a few weeks now and it just been boring for both him and her being stuck in a building for a long time.

The walk went rather well but he kept having this feeling that he was being watched he knew he was always being watched like when Gibbs or McGee or even Ziva would watch him make sure that he was OK.

But this time it felt different almost like someone was trying to hurt him buy just looking at him.

It was when he turned a corner to NCIS bass headquarters that he knew something was wrong.

He ran with Lucy who was still guiding him like normal but this was not a any day guiding this was to get her master out of harms way.

But it was no good there was gun shorts Tony hard them he expected them to hit him but then he heard howling twice the howl gotten worse and twice the gun was fired.

He was helpless Tony could not do anything at all.

Tony felt two pears of hands gabbing him from behind and dragging him of somewhere Tony knew what was happening he was doing back to his father and uncle. 'So they knew where he was then?'

He deliberately dropped his wallet and keys to Gibbs house he he let out another cry of shout when he felt something being press against his throat.

"Don't you dear make a noise or else?" "Or else I will make sure you can no longer speak again."

It did not take long for him to be dragged into the van and of the van went.

What seemed like hours later Tony was brought out of the van and was brought throw many corridors and doors the men did not seem to care that he could not see or the fact that he was hurt it was when he was thrown down onto the floor at someone feet he recognize the smell.

"Father, Uncle?" "Tony baby slut what a nice surprised for you to drop in after weeks of not talking to us"

Tony had a horrid feeling that something was going to go wrong he knew it

"Now don't worry Tony baby we wont let you go ever again"

Tony tried not to scream he really did he wondered if Gibbs or anyone knew that he was missing and if they did would they care?

Tony hoped so he hoped that the man he came to love really did care about him and that even if he did not come for him then he hopped that he would love Lily just as his own daughter but he knew that was being selfish he had no right to be selfish.

===========================================================================

Notes from story writer.

(sorry for not updating this for a while i have not been very well and have been doing to much college work as well which did not help me get better anyway i am better now so here this chapter done what do you think)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.