- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
It has been a few days now since Tony was taken and Gibbs was almost at his wits end threatening to kill someone for not knowing where his dear Tony
was.

He had managed to keep Lily from worrying about her father while still keeping himself from killing anyone who did not come up with information about Tony.

He had been pacing up and down and all over the building with Lucy at his side while she limped with him.

She was OK thankfully he would hate to think of what would happen if she was not Tony loved her more then anything so if she was killed while defending her master then he would shriveled up and disappear muttering about how everything was his fault and that she would be hurt.

Reaching for the door to go into his house his phone went of, "Gibbs hear" "Boss we have information on Tony it seems that he is being kept in the DiNozzo building on the east side of DC and that it also appears that he is moved from one place to another under a watchful eye of of men wearing black"

"Wearing black how obvious can one person be?" "Well that good for us boss" "Yeah alright look keep a eye on what they are doing with Tony i will be back in a few moments just don't lose him McGee" "On it boss"

It did indeed take Gibbs a few moments to get down to the office again "What happening?"

"It seems that every day for a few nights Tony would be moved then removed a few times it would be at night and he would go with a different person."

"I see what does he appear to be? body wise?" "He is a lot thinner and his belly is larger i don't think that the children will last long?"

"Right alright i will attack them tonight?" "ATTACK?" a voice said from the sides "What you mean Abby?" "You are going to love me" "What you have?"

"I have something that is so juicy that it would be impossible for anyone to find" "Get on with it Abby"

"Right well you know that you gave me a few things for me to analyze well after a long hard struggle of going throw the suspect over and over again just to make sure I have...." "Abby just get on with it I need to get Tony"

"I am getting there before you interrupted me anyway I found that the prints from a Gun barrel was in fact Edward DiNozzo and the finger Prints from the counter tops and found that the prints was from John DiNozzo"

Abby looked rather please with her self "And according to my information I looked back on the taps which was of the shop a little further down the road. it shows that both Johns and Edward DiNozzo was arguing with Elizabeth Wilson and her husband.

A little after Tony left the house maybe a little after 5 minuets you could see the two men doing something with the house and that not all only seconds after the two leave the fire brakes out."

"Abby your a Genius thank you" "I know that but it is nice to be told so as well but I am not saying they started the fire but it a strong evidence that it could be them"

"That does not matter at the moment what matters is we can get warrant card just for them being a suspect of a fire" "McGee get one sorted and one for a kidnapping as well just in case"

"ON it boss"


===========================================================================

Tony was so hungry at the moment so lonely and sad and scared his father and uncle had taken the punishment to a whole new level he was not allowed to even look them in the face he had to keep his eye level down not reaching their chest.

If he did do this wrong he would get a Whipping from them, if he so much as thought about disobeying them then he would be punched the worse thing he has suffered is from a burnt candle so far but he would not put it past them to think of something else.

It was later that night that he was brought to the men who he was to be staying the night with.

It would seem almost like his father and uncle was making business deals every other night.

After all that was the only reason he was seeing day light.... or rather night light.

Tony looked up and felt around his small cell once more he could hardly stretch his body out in the cell nor could he stand up barely crouch up.

He had cried so much he wanted his Gibbs he wanted his Lilly he also wanted his Lucy and all his friends who works at NCIS he wanted McGee who he felt was like a brother he always wanted he wanted Elizabeth back she was so much like a mother to him.

The tears kept on falling and the tears rolled down onto the floor below him.

"Please don't make me suffer for long"

Resting his head on his legs which was brought up to his chest he hard the voice of the men he knew to well.

"So have you been a good boy Tony Baby?" Tony heard what they said but he said nothing back.

He knew he shouldn't he was just so tied and wanted to sleep be with Gibbs and that was to much to ask then he would rather disappear with Lily and Lucy somewhere where they could not be found.

"Now now boy we are going to make sure you never run away again" "Nothing you do will make me stop trying" Tony thought as he was tugged out of his cell.

"Not only are we going to make sure you can no longer run but we are going to make sure you know and other people know who you belong to"

Tony was brought to another room where he could hear both a firer going and another person was there in the room as well. "you sure you want me to do this? he is your own child and blood relative?" "I don't care about that no more"

There was a sigh from behind Tony the next thing he knew was his body was then forced into a angle that he hated so much.

His belly was exposed and so was his penis.

Tony felt such pain and hot which was pressed against his Penis then again to his thigh both sides.

"Don't you know what this means it means that you belonged to J&E no matter where you go." "You branded me?" "Yes my dear now you wont go into a relationship with anyone ever again"

The next thing Tony knew was another pain down on his legs "You will no longer walk again and we will do this every day to make sure this works now let us admire our work"

John bent down to trace the thigh alone his sons leg while looking very pleases with the work he reached for the right thigh had J on it then there was the penis which had & then his left thigh was E John smiled and so did Edward.

"Now lets get our little pet back to his cell"

Once Tony was back in he felt something around his throat he reached out to find it was a collar "We have chained you Tony and this is a eclectic collar you leave or do anything we are not happy about then you will get a shock now lets not go to that extent shall we Tony-Baby"

Once he was sure that Edward and John had left he went into a small ball and wrapped him self up with his arms he wanted to go home.

"Gibbs where are you? please take me home"
===========================================================================

(I once again apologize the cold I thought had gone has now reappeared which means that if this chapter was not that good I have a bad time thinking as most people would when having a cold.

I tied my hardest to get at least one more done before i go away fro a night stay on Wednesday i wont be putting on any more chapter till Thursday night as i am working tomorrow afternoon and at college on Tuesday and want to rest up before going.)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.