- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Tony was still in a tight ball when the door opened once again to revile the man who was with him last night.

"Sorry but I have to do this" He dragged Tony out of the small cell and tided him to the wall with chains digging into Tony's delicate wrist.

Tony started to cry he knew what was happening even if he was blind he knew he felt it moments later pain so much pain in his legs he tried to kick the man away not even knowing where he was standing he stilled kicked anyway.

The next thing he knew was his legs was being tied together and another pain within moments.

He was being dragged into another room this one smelt of something rather horrid.

"Tony Baby I want you to meat someone this is the person who wants to take you for a while his name is Terry Raynor he will be joining us with training you back up"

Tony could no longer take it he screamed "Leave me alone I wont run away I wont I promise there is no longer a reason for me to go as you said yesterday I can not run"

Tony's tears kept on running down his check the men looked at him "Ah but then I would have to pay this man to do a job without it being done now go about doing what you need to do Terry"

Everything went silence this was what Tony was scared of the silence then he felt something punch his stomach,"NO, NO no no Tony be good boy he be good boy" "To late baby"

The pain to his stomach kept on coming Tony knew what was happening they was trying to kill his children while they where inside of him.

"no no no no Tony good boy he do good no run no run at all me very good child?"

John smiled while leaning down next to Tony whispering into the brown haired man.

"No you are not a good boy you who is a stupid child who can never do anything right you are useless and worthless piece of shit"

The tears no longer in control by Tony opened up like a waterfall flowing freely and under no limit could Tony stop them from coming out.


Edward lent down to Tony talking to him "repeat after me." Tony nodded his head the tears still falling down his check.

Edward spoke "I am a whore"
Tony repeated "I am a whore"
Edward "I am a useless Whore"
Tony "I am a Useless Whore"
Edward " I AM A worthless Whore"
Tony "I am A worthless whore"
Edward "I will serve my Daddy and Uncle like the whore I am"
Tony "I Will serve my daddy and uncle like the whore I AM."
Edward "now say that all together bitch AND SHOUT IT"

Tony "I AM A WHORE A USELESS WHORE WORTHLESS WHORE AND I WILL SERVE MY DADDY AND UNCLE LIKE THE WHORE I AM"

Tony had lost the battle he was a whore a good for nothing whore he was nothing and it was about time that he understood that.

===========================================================================

Gibbs had been passing back and forward waiting for that warrant for him to take those bastards down and bring his tony back he knew for a while that it was defiantly love that he felt for the brown haired boy no...man and he would except him no matter what condition he finds that man in.

It was 8:00pm that day that McGee came back with both the warrants "Pack up people this is the time we will get Tony back no matter what" He turned to McGee, Kate, Abby, as well as Ducky and Palmer "even if I have to quit the NCIS to do it?"

McGee walked up to him with his bag on his back with Abby and everyone at his side "even if WE have to quit NCIS to safe Tony from what ever hell hole he is in he is like a little brother to me and a twin brother to Abby"

Abby agreed with what was being said "I love him as a brother I want him home and I would gladly become a kidnapper to do just that"

Gibbs said nothing he just nodded his head about to turn he saw the director standing buy the stairs

"Do what ever you have to do i will take fall responsibility if anything goes wrong" "Nothing will go wrong not when we have a family member involved just look after lily for now and let us do what we need to do"


Nothing was said on the way apart from the odd order and comment made about the plains it was another half hour when they stopped two buildings down from DiNozzo building was.

"Remember the plain?" Every one nodded their heads.

"Right let go"

===========================================================================

"Ah Tony darling are you grateful for me for doing this?" The child with a man body looked up with tearful eyes nodded

"Yes daddy thank you for giving this useless child a reason to be near you thank you for giving me a life to you" Tony said while bobbing his head up and down his daddy's cock like a lolly pop.

John and Edward watched as the child like Tony did as he was told which was a Thrill to watch.

Then the boy stopped his bobbing and sucking at the same time he stopped his wiggling of his bottom.
"Tony be a good boy Tony loves Daddy and uncle Ed and you love me?"

"No why would be love you you useless child?" A slap was handed down onto Tony's face "Sorry daddy Tony no ask again no slapping sorry"

"If your that sorry suck my dick harder and faster be a good and helpful boy"

Tony did as he was told even as Edward cam into his bottom he did as his daddy asked after all he was a good boy and good boys do what daddy says.

===========================================================================

(sorry that this is a little shorter then normal i just wanted to set the scene up for the big rescue in the next chapter)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.