- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
Team Gibb's burst into the building "NCIS don't move"

Gibbs and every one had moved from room to room searching for their missing friend it was till they got to the main office of the DiNozzo that was when they hard shouting hard things that should not ever come from a normal everyday office room.

Gibbs held up his gun preparing to attack anyone who had dared to touch his dear Tony.

Bursting into the room he saw something that he wished to never see there was Tony with his leg spade out tided to some rope which was tied to the wall he was dangled from the ceiling his arms in chains while both the DiNozzo's took him from behind.

"Say it baby who loves you who do you love?" "Daddy and uncle I love you both thank thank you thank you"

That was all it took for Gibbs to see red of rage that these two men had brain washed tony into submission into doing something that he would always be afraid of.

After that everything went so fast that Gibbs would not be able to tell you him self if you asked him.

All he remembered was shooting at BOTH the DiNozzo's while not caring whether they died there and then he got hold of the rope let Tony down ordering McGee to get a blanket which he did so.

Gibbs then wrapped it round Tony who could not see what was happening he had to hear it something in Tony snapped 'sawdust? i know that smell but who?'

He felt someone pick him up after wrapping him in the blanket then picking him up into a bridle style lift.

"It alright Tony we will get you out of this hell hole I promised you I will keep you safe"


'Safe what was that word?'

===========================================================================


After many moments no one said nothing till they managed to get Tony to the hospital and even more silence till hours later till the doctor came out. "Who is his next of kin?" Gibbs walked up

"That would be me" The doctor looked at him "Are you a family member by blood?" "No" "Then you can not come in I must see someone from his blood family"

"Are you a idiot it was his family of blood that did this to him what ever they did to him they did it or paid someone to do it"

The doctor nodded his head "Alright will you come with me then i have things I need to talk to you about"

Gibbs and Ducky went with the doctor into a room that must have been the doctors office.

"I need to tell you some things that will be shocking and...." Gibbs interrupted him "We no some of the things that happened but we need more insight so don't beat round the bush what ever it is even the smallest thing I... we need to know"

Once again the doctor nodded "It seems that his legs have been both broken and shattered in many places which makes it hard for us to redo it we can not replace them back nor can we mend them in such a way that would not be the best chose his best bet would be amputation to his knee caps. As well as you probably know he has been rapped consistently over the last few days he has internal bruising"

The doctor stopped for a while then spoke again "It seems that he suffering from a slight (TBI)Traumatic Brain Injury he will remember things after a while but whether that while will be in a few days weeks months or years." "How bad would you say this slight TBI will be?" Ducky asked.

"From what we could understand he will find socializing with different people much harder then before and that his mental age has reverted back to about a 10 year old as far as we could see. I would sagest that he goes to a facility that helps people with this sort of thing"

Gibbs slammed his hands down onto the table "He is not going to any asylums or facility i will care for him if that is what is needed i will do that and so much more"

The doctor chose not to say nothing at this but continued to go throw the list. "From what we could Analise Tony will need to go throw basic reeducation you will find that by doing the basic things like spelling and solving puzzles will help him greatly"

Gibbs nodded to that he agreed with the doctor on that part getting Tony to think a bit on being a little more independent would help him out much more.

"And Finally this also means that we will have Anthony will be wheelchair bound"

"That would not matter at all I will adjust my home to suit his needs"

the doctor looked throw the files again "Oh you did know that Anthony was pregnant thanks to some illegal drugs?"

Gibbs head short up at this "Yes what about it?" "It seems that this drug is meant to be in Anthony body for the rest of his life, he is covered in scars and many other burn marks"

"May we see him?" Ducky asked while standing up after sitting down for a while.

"Yes I will set up things for you to see him in a few minuets but bear in mind that he is drugged with sleeping drugs he wont wake up for a few hours yet"


"Thank you"

With that the two old friends walked out back to the others "What do we do now?"

Gibbs looked back slowly to where he knew Tony was "Now we wait and that is all that we can do till Tony Wakes up"
===========================================================================

(ok so here the next chapter like I promised anyway hope you all enjoy it i now have half term of so now i am only going to work I have more time to work on this story and maybe another one if anyone has any ideas please let me know) :)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.