- Text Size +
Story Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hi just saying that Harry has a thing called Downsing which is a physic ability to locate object which are hidden from the physical Human eye. He also has as well as empathy the ability to feel others emotions.
There is mention about Kate here and there as she is Harry's older cousin.

He also suffers with being 70% deaf so he owns a Cocker Spaniel dog to hear for him.

this means that someone is doing sign language.

(this means they are thinking)

there is no such thing as Magic in this Fanficiton.

Ok now that over with let get on with the fanfiction.

===========================================================================

It was a normal Monday morning Tony had just gotten back from the coffee shop it was his turn to get the drinks even if he did mumble abound it but as soon as Tim McGee stated that he would love a coffee Tony was out that door in moments.

Ziva chuckled as McGee looked shocked he turned round to her wondering what she was laughing about "what it something I said?" Ziva just shock her head "Don't worry Tim he just being Tony"

Gibbs walked back to his desk as soon as he sighed as he looked to the small photos that laid by his computers.

It would be almost two years since Kate's death, he looked more into the women eyes they where very green almost like emeralds the only other person he seen that green eyes was in Tony but the mans eyes was darker.

"Hey Gibbs come to the office" Looking up from the deck Leon Vance stood at the top of the stairs.

Gibbs nodded turning to Ziva "when Tony get back make sure he put my coffee on my desk and tell him to not stare at McGee and get on with his work I will be back shortly."

She nodded at her boss as he left the office while being amused at the face McGee was making.

"Tony stairs at me?" "Don't worry as I said he just being Tony"

McGee nodded and went back to his computer not seeing Tony walk into the office space placing each coffee cup at the desk till he got to Tim's "Hey McGee where Gibbs?"

Ziva looked up "he gone into a meeting with Vance he said put his coffee on his desk." she looked to Gibbs desk seeing the coffee on the desk anyway...

"Never mind"

===========================================================================

Gibbs walked into the director's room where Leon Vance when he walked to the desk he saw a man or was the male a boy? he was so short you could not tell.

Staring the male up and down laying by his foot was a Cocker Spaniel with a jacket on with the sign of a hearing dog for the deaf.

Gibbs watched as the director made movements with his hands and fingers the male turned to his right to the direction of Gibbs and smiled.

"Hello the names Harry Evens nice to see you" Gibbs nodded "Harry will be part of your team Agent Gibbs. He will be your personal group medical examiner and will go where you go since Ducky is the NCIS medical examiner as the whole of NCIS not just for your group to use.

So I am giving you one of your own. as you notice Harry here is 70% deaf but he is dame good at his job even at a young age of 19 he will do your team good."

Sighing Gibbs was not in the mood to ague so he raised his hands but could not help but notice the flinch but said nothing about it he started to sign.

Harry looked to be in thought but smiled and spoke "computer work tracking and hacking" Gibbs nodded

"Good you won't be completely useless as other then a Medical examiner" He did not mean it to be hush and he meant for the boy to not hear him the kid was deaf for pip sakes.

But the kid was going to be more hazarded to the team then anything else still the Director told him that this boy was to be in his team and he was just not in the mood to argue at the moment.

"Fine" Turning to the boy once more

Turning to the door Harry smiled at them and let his dog lead the way Leon Vance sighed.

"Honestly Gibbs I'd hoped you would have been a little more kinder to the poor lad...."

"Director do you honestly believe that this deaf boy will be of any use to us? why give me one sodding reason for me to back the kid up" Vance sighed "he is.... was Agents Todd's youngest nephew."

That stopped Gibbs in his tracks turning back to the director "her what?.... but... she did not have any sisters or brothers at all she was a only child"

The director nodded "that what we first thought as well that is till we got hold of her birth certificate." Gibbs watched as the director picked up a piece of paper from the desk.

"well we found out that Kate Todd was adopted when she was a small child by the Todd family her biologically mother was called Iris White while her father was called Harold Evens.

They had three children three girls the oldest was Kate or her biological name was Jasmine Evens the next girl was called Petunia Evens then the youngest named Lily Evens."

Gibbs listened but he could not believe it.... "now for what ever reason we shall not know however as soon as she was put up for adoption she was brought to America from England.

Anyway it was shortly after Kate's death that I managed to trace down her family in England only to find that the parents had died and both sisters had also died"

Gibbs just sat back down on the chair to think that one of his agent suffered so much.

Director looked at him once more "the only reason I am telling you this Gibbs is that the youngest sister Lily Kate's sister had a little boy... with a man called James Potter no more then 15 months later they where both dead" This once again made Gibbs thinking what (what happened to the child)

"That child Harry was taken to the second sister Petunia however Petunia had already gotten married and had a boy her self..... her husband was not impress" Vance stopped.

"After a while the husband Vernon Dursley beaten his wife... he also attacked the child Harry and his own son Dudley"

This made Gibbs so made to think that a father could hurt not only the wife but also both children as well...

"I must confess that It was only with in the last three years that I was able to get in contact with Harry Potter turned out that he was abused both verbally, physically and raped.... the man Vernon had sold Harry out over the years."

"that bastard to harm a child.... to.... wait no don't tell me that the boy Harry" "yes the boy you just called useless is that same boy that I had spent three years to bring his confidence to the point it is now...."

Gibbs stood "I will try to keep my temper in check but I will hold back my judgment of him till he proves himself to be useful to the team and not by as your adopted son or Kate nephew he will earn his place on my team you understand Director Vance?" the Director smiled "that all I can ask for and who knows life is full of surprised"

Gibbs nodded while turning to walk back towards the door "we shall see talk later"

The director smiled at the man who left the room yes this would be a interesting team now that his adopted son was in Gibbs team and he knew that Harry would be protected no matter what.
===========================================================================

Ok that it for now hope this turn out alright. please any reviews are welcome just not horrible comets that is.
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.