- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this the next chapter 10 like I promise though it will not be as long but here it is hope you enjoy.

I know that Gibbs is about 60 years old but I wanted to give them a few years.


============================================================================

Gibbs watched the young boy once they where now back in America he was still sleeping after they arrived not more then 3 days ago.

The thought of someone hurting his boy made him angry and even more protective of him and he felt so angry that he was unable to protect him in the first place did not go well in his stomach.

Reaching over the boy to brush some strains of hair from them wonderful green eyes that once shone up at him with wonder.

Looking down at Sasha who had her head against Harry Evens lap they had found her where they saw her near the outside bathroom near the train station which was on Harry's way back to work.

The poor dog's leg was broken and even though she was hurt Sasha kept on barking and even dragging her body into the clearing when the NCIS team called out once they had started to worry about where Harry and his dog was so they went to look for them.

===========================================================================

Flash back


Now you could imagine their shock when they saw Sasha yet No Harry who is hardly ever away from her side.

They took Sasha to the vet to get her seen to after all Harry would be heartbroken if they just left her.

After that they went right to Abby catching her and Jimmy hugging and kissing each other McGee blushed while Tony blocked his sight of the two Ziva just placed her hand over her mouth as if to stop her self from commenting.

Gibbs however made a sound when that did nothing to stop the two from kissing each others face off. (A little exaggeration there)

"I don't remember the Director paying you two to stand around and kiss each other to death?"

He said while standing behind them making them both jump and Abby tilted her head to see Gibbs standing there.

Jimmy blushed a far bit while Abby simply stood in-front of him poking Gibbs at his shoulders while beginning to talk.

"You just don't understand Gibbs just wait till you and Harry get together you will wont to kiss him every chance you get and you just wait till that happens I will stop you each time while your at work."

Gibbs just glared at her "What the hell is that meant to mean I will not be kissing Harry anytime soon that would make me a Cradle Robber Abby Harry is almost twice half my age being only 19 I am 50 years old do not forget that"

"Sure what ever Gibbs anyway what you lot doing down here we have another case I need to help with?"

Gibbs just sighed at her "No not a case but I need you to trace the Transmitters that was placed on Harry's body Do not bother with Sasha's collar she is currently at the vet"

Abby got to work almost as soon as Gibbs said them words she come to think of Harry as her younger brother.

"on Gibbs you can count on me."

She got to work at once after seconds of searching the work on the computer she came across one she smiled to her self when she saw that Harry was apparently in Delaware Dover on the outside she told them this.

===========================================================================

End of flash back

They had managed to get to Delaware with hardly any problem hoping to find Harry there but when they arrived in a open field all they found was a almost broken small transmitter which was Around Harry's ear.

This angered them to no end Gibbs called in explaining to Abby that they have yet to find Harry only one of the three that they have placed on his person.

'Right there is another signal at George-Town further down at a old abandon Asylum'

Gibbs nodded letting Ziva drive them apart form him she was fastest to get to places quicker.

They had searched the place and found nothing yet another Transmitter in one of the rooms which had chains and was that fresh blood there near the the chains?.

They had to go back to the bull pen as this was becoming a clear kidnapping case and they had to let the director know as well as the other NCIS around the place in-case they hear anything at all.

Three days later after Abby started work on the Transmitter which took her a while once she got it over with as Harry was apparently in England.

Not long since they traveled to England London to get hold of of Harry and found him two days afterwords in a large building that looked like it was abandoned.

They saw a boy wondering past doing something that they do not normally do they sent the boy in with the message looking around the house Ziva went to the side of the building called to the rest of the team.

She pointed up towards a slightly cracked in and there they hard the boy talking to Harry they also could hear the boy relaying the message that Gibbs gave him.

At night they attacked.... sorry entered the building taking out many of the men that stood in their way they found a blond boy not much older then Harry who appeared to be the person who took Harry in the first place.

Entering the room Gibbs shot the man who was on top of the small black haired boy McGee grabbed the other boy who was hiding under the bed.

They waited until Harry was back soothing the black haired boy when he did wake up the look in his eyes broke Gibbs heart sighing he picked him up they got back to America and none was the wiser.

===========================================================================
Gibbs laid Harry on the bed and as he made sure nothing could ever hurt Harry ever again he picked a book up and started to read.

So here they where Harry still asleep but alright after Ducky gave the lad a check up and was sure apart from the rape signs he was alright.

Leaning down besides Harry he pushed more hair out of his face kissing the boy's cheek who stirred a little yet not making any move to wake.

"I will keep this word for you Harry I will protect you and this is my everlasting promise Trust my word young Harry"

Leaving the room door slightly ajar so he could hear if anything should happen he looked in the mirror.

"Not a Cradle Robber?" sighing he rubbed the back of his head "Yeah right"

Going back into his room he feel asleep in his bed wondering what he should do about the boy in his spear room how he wished that the boy was in his own bed laying next to him with Gibbs arms wrapped around the small body.

*No Gibbs bad thoughts just go to sleep* resting his head Gibbs eyes closed he slowly let tiered catch up with him and he knew no more.

===========================================================================

Ok that it for now hope that was ok Please if you want review they help me write more knowing people are enjoying them you don't have to if you Don't want to.

Anyway here the next chapter good bey for now.
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.