- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of A new Beginning please enjoy I am looking at finishing this fanfiction on this final chapter.

============================================================================


For over 6 months now Harry had woken up from his coma now laying in bed was a daily thing for him even though he now has his new leg his body has had to much damage done for him to return to work at all he gets sick on a regular basses and he never knows when he would get better.

He has been moved into Gibbs bed now that the two have admitted that they care about each other more then team mates or co workers and that was something that Harry was sure would never happen... well on Gibbs part anyway.

Also he was surprised to find Gibbs coming home and up in his... their room he knelt by Harry's side of the bed and took out a small velvet box opening it there was a ring inside that was when Gibbs proposed to him. Of course Harry said yes whole heartily.

Now months later almost a year since the incident with Draco Malfoy had happen they where married it was very small only a few was invited Harry had got back in contact with Remus Lupin and Luna Lovegood now he was no longer in danger of being taken by Draco.

He had been to court to hear the decision on what was going to happen with Draco and even though it was a very hard time for Harry to talk about his time with him, he managed to recall everything word for word about how he suffered under the blonde blue eyed man who was in the seat being judged for live in prison for murder, Kidnapping as well as accounts or rape and abuse.

After that Harry was taken back home with Gibbs and took straight to bed where he was able to rest back to normal, He had climbed into the bed right next to the small black haired boy.... No man he was now 20 years old.

Harry played with the fabric on Gibbs shirt looking up into deep blue eyes that he loved so much he slipped Gibbs left hand down to where his heart was "Yours Gibbs always yours?"

This making Gibbs smiled while taking Harry's right hand and placed it over his own heart "And I am also yours"

"Please make me forget Jethro? everything that happen today brought a lot back to my mind Please Jeth make love to me"

Gibbs looked shocked Normally Harry would shy away when he starts touching which made Gibbs stop knowing that his Harry did not want this. His own hard on was acing so much that he hurt, Still he wanted to make sure so he was not harming his lover in any kind of way.

WARNING ATTEMPT OF A SEX SCENE

Reaching down ever so slowly Gibbs treasured each smell that his noise come across this was the smell of his small lover.

Harry twitched slightly as he reached down to his belly wanting more and more Gibbs got greedy running his tough along the base of the cock feeling all of the shivers that responded to his own touch.

"mmm yes" Harry moaned trying so hard not to thrust up as Gibbs mouth started to suck his dick.

He did not understand what Gibbs was trying to do though no one has ever wished him to have pleasure before it was always the other way around they always wanted him to only give them pleasure.

So when Gibbs started to poke his hole with one finger then another this made Harry look down "What you doing why don't you just fuck me?" Gibbs looked up taking his mouth of Harry's cock while smiling sadly.

"I am loosening you sweetheart other wise it will hurt you more" Harry cocked his head to the side as if what Gibbs said made no scene "But wont you lose out? if I am lose then I will not be tight when you fuck me?"

"No love I am going to make love to you I am only going to concentrate on you and nothing else"

And that is what he did digging his fingers in slowly that was till he heard a soft gasp from Harry. "I think I Found your pleasure zone" Harry was looking down "Pleasure zone?"

"That sweet spot that gives you pleasure when I enter my cock into you in a moment I know where to hit"

Clawing back to kiss Harry's neck he slowly preset his own cock against the hole but looked into Harry's eyes "You sure I can stop if you want me to love?"

Shacking his head Harry opened his arms pulling Gibbs closer to his body wrapping his leg around Gibbs own hips.

"I have always been frightened of the idea of committed my self to a relationship with someone not being able to please them the best of my abilities yet... I always knew that I wanted to be loved if this is what being loved is like this then I am willing to find out now so please Gibbs show me I am not going to regret it"

Gibbs smiled down at Harry he was touched that this man who has had a live of nothing but abuse and being rapped all the time he was not going to let this man this healing child regret it if he had anything to say about it.

Slowly and as sedately he entered his cock into the tight hole even with the preparation that he had done for the green eyed angel under him pushing in slowly he could hear the grunts and moans of pleasure from Harry who was gripping his shoulders.

Gibbs was reaching his climax his sperm was on it way Yet he did not want to come alone r before Harry reaching down he started to pump Harry's cock at a fast rate that was till Harry's arms tightened.

"Coming please come before me" Looking down Gibbs smiled "Why would I do that love it more pleasurable when we both come"

"Alright" "Call my name Harry please" nodding his head Harry letting himself go.

"Yes yes oh oh oh yes Jethro" "Harry my darling Harry let come together" then they both came.

After that they laid in bed together Harry wrapped him self into Gibbs open arms, both backs facing outwards Gibbs nearer to the door while Harry was nearer to the wall.

Gibbs stroke Harry's soft hair while the younger man slept "You are my world now" he too shortly feel into a darkness known as sleep.

===========================================================================

That it there is a extra chapter next but this is it from this fanfiction.

Hoped you enjoyed this fanficiton.
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.