- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hi I just wanted to say that I forgot to mention on the last chapter that Harry has a Prosthetic Leg that would be explained later he also lives on his own.

Also I will try to update this fanficiton every three to four days as I do work so yeah... But I will try to keep up with the time keep I had just said so... let get on with the fanfiction.

Harry other ability is called ESP he is able to sense when people and things are dangerous, and has extremely good intuition He also can touch a dead person body and almost know how and when that person died not all at once.. of course but he gets clips here and there.

===========================================================================

After the introduction which Harry was given to the team he was told to go to his desk which was tucked in the corner of the single office they where all in.

Sasha his dog laid under the desk where Harry had placed a blanket for her to lay on he had started to work his desk so he knew where everything was.

Harry knew that the other agents was watching him almost as if he was about to brake.... he was not sure how he felt about that.

Standing up he took hold of the file that was in his bag which he knew that he needed to hand over to his boss so while walking over to Gibbs desk he waited for his boss to look up.

No time later did Gibbs look up to Harry "I was told by my Doctor that I was to give this to you....

I do not know what is inside but he said that If I should work some where were there is already someone with Medical back round"

Gibbs took the file had a read through his eyes widened while looking up at Harry but sighed He turned to the black haired women.

"Ziva you take Evens down to Ducky so he can give his Medical back round to him"

She nodded Harry took Sasha's led "Come on we going down stairs Sasha" she nodded while leading the way with Ziva at their side.

It was pretty silent the way down the women did not talk to him if she did he did not know... after all he could not hear her.

She held out her hand to him which made him stop he looked at her again she raised her hands

Harry smiled at her so she was not ignoring him on for his deafness but out of being unsure she meant to treat him.

"With a disability? Don't worry Ziva just talk to me the way your used to just.... make sure I Can see your mouth when you do talk or I may not relies that your talking to me"

she nodded "Harry please I don't like it when people talk to me this is Sasha"
Ziva nodded smiling at him she opened the door to a lab almost kind of thing from what Harry could see.

Walking past Harry Ziva walked into the room "Ducky you in here?" "Ziva my dear what can I do for you?"

She gently pulled Harry up to Ducky who looked at the younger man

Ducky looked down at Harry once more the to the dog before understanding Harry hesitated a little this man was taller then Tony or Gibbs.

This slightly bigger in the waste he tented to say away from these kind of people after all that is what his uncle built was....

However after gathering his courage he spoke "Hello.... sir.... the name Is Harry as Ziva Said sir... My Doctor told me to that when I start working I had to give this to the Doctor in the building if there was any....."

Ducky smiled at the boy while he held the file which Harry handed to him "I will read this later I am currently trying to see the course of death to this poor woman" Harry looked at him then to the corpse which was on the table.

Heading over to the corpse he looked up at the Man "May I?" Ducky nodded He wanted to see for himself how good Harry Evens is...

He watched as the boy raised his hand skimming though the file something court his eye yet he turned to watch the boy once more... Jimmy was away as he was sick.

He would need extra help when that does happen with curious eyes he and Ziva held back the gloves which the boy had on he placed his hand on the body not more then seconds later he stopped moving his hands up and down the women body.

Turning back to the two people he once more hesitated before pointing out anything "what have you picked up so far sir"

Ducky smiled

Harry turned back to the body along the next then to the place where she was shot "this women killed her self...." changing his hand to the women head then sighed.

"She had a illness.... and could not deal with the Suffering of the pain she had Cancer as well as Type one Diabetic so both problem really gave her too much pain."

Ziva stepped forward Harry hesitated once more "that I don't have a clear thought about yet give me couple of hours and I might have something then"

She nodded Ducky smiled (this boy will defiantly be grate help to us and Gibbs team)

Harry looked down at Sasha.

"I can have more of a understanding when the body is fresh if you know what I mean the older they body is the difficult for me to have a better sight"

Ducky nodded

Harry nodded "that fine I must get back to the Bullpen nice seeing you Sir"

Both Ziva and Harry said good by to Ducky and left the room.

Ziva looked at Harry placed her hand on his shoulders he looked up at her as she smiled Harry blushed a little "thanks"


===========================================================================

OK I am leaving this here for the moment sorry it a little slow I just want to set up the story a little hope that ok.... please review
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.