- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also HER youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is chapter 4 re-updated because my dyslexic mind took play once again and I thought I was deleting chapter 5 which went wrong so I accidentally deleted chapter 4 In the end I ended up in deleting both 4 and 5.... so yeah so I have to rewrite this chapter and the next.

============================================================================

Chapter 4.

Both Evens and Gibbs had been investigating the crime scene while Sasha tried to sniff out anything that the human eye missed Yet there was nothing to indicate that there was such a thing to be found.

They both headed back to the car after 4 hours of finding noting even with Harry trying to use his special gifts.

Gibbs kept looking back at the black haired boy in Front of him neither had spoken to each other unless it was necessary. However Gibbs believe part of this was because he or Evens wanted to admit the incident that happened back in the car.

Harry on the other hand could feel Gibbs emotions no matter how hard the man tired to hide them from him. There was nothing or anything that anyone could say to the younger man about his own feelings for Gibbs.

For many weeks he has almost been court in looking in places he should not have been looking and for the most part he could not help him self for his only wish was for the man too look at him with the same feeling and emotion that he felt for Gibbs.

They had reached the car without Harry knowing that they had walked from one end of the field to the other he could not help but feel a little sheepish as he had not taken into account of not knowing what was happening around him.

Gibbs on the other hand was paying attention to his soundings he felt as if someone was watching them and that someone did not mean a nice person.
Moving closer to where Evens was, he felt as if he should give the boy every chance of escape if anything should happen.

While he is trained in fighting and knowing how to use a gun he did no think that Evens was.

Then he saw it the slight shine in one of the trees that was ahead of him It was also Sasha who heard the nose and started to bark and pulling Evens towards the safety of the car which gave more shelter against flying bullets.

"Sasha what wrong?" This had Gibbs worried if the boy was unable to see the danger they where in at the moment then they where dead from the moment he looked up into the tree.

Gibbs hated himself not thinking of bringing one of his other agents with him and Evens why did he not think of this to happen.....

Now he put himself and Evens in danger for his lack of thinking Gibbs managed to reach for the radio which connected to his team back at the bull pen.

'This is DiNozzo what up' "DiNozzo get you self and everyone's asses down here at the army camp Evens and I are being targeted we need back up Sasha alerted men from inside the camp with her barking but we need the team down here hurry......"

A stray bullet hit the radio cutting him of from trying to make anymore contact with the rest of the team.

However if Ziva was driving then they would be down here within moments All they had to do was hold out and he had to make sure that Evens kept his head down while keeping Sasha with him for protection.

The shorting went on for a few moments before the team reached them Ziva got onto the grown and took am at the man in the tree she short the man dead on but Ziva had not killed him.

After all they needed him to be iterated for information as of why he had started to shot at them.

Gibbs took Evens leading him to the car to head back to the bullpen sighing he could see that this had shock the boy a little though in credit to Evens he did not show such a emotion.

Taking the boy's chin with his fingers Gibbs tilted Harry's head up to him to make sure that Harry could understand what he was saying "Don't worry it alright to be frightened."

He was no good in making anyone feel better he knew that the kid could understand what he was feeling and that worried him to no end yet he wanted to try to ease the worry that Harry was feeling and trying to keep it from everyone else.

Harry's eyes where on everything else but his own eyes and he did not need to be a empathy to know that the boy had things on his mind and worries of his own whether they where to do with the case or not.

"Am I allowed to be selfish in admitting I was scared?" Harry finally said at last... "Is it alright for me to hope that everything will be alright no matter what?"
Gibbs watched Harry the bright green eyes that belonged to the 19 year old that made him shiver only slightly. "Of course I will protect you no matter what shall happen"

Harry rewarded his words with a true bright smile before allowing his head to slide into the hand of Gibbs resting it on his own check closing his eyes Harry whispered.

"Then I want to be selfish if only once... I want to keep my family safe I want to be able to sleep at night without the worry of someone coming into my room to attack me may I...."

Gibbs sighed slightly not because of Harry but he wanted the same for the boy after what Vance told him he knew about the boy's childhood or as much of it he knew of anyway...

"You can stay at mine tonight and as long as you wish" Harry smiled once more "Thank you"..


"Yo Gibbs It time we got back to bass what keeping you two?" Gibbs turned to see DiNozzo standing by the car in front of McGee as if protecting him from anything from the outside of the car. "Just coming"

Allowing himself one small moment Gibbs looked back at Evens "I promise... Evens if any fucker tries to harm you I will see to it that they will not have a chance to ask for lawyers"

"Don't make promises you can not keep" With that Evens turned and got into the car leaving Gibbs standing there but he knew that this shooting was just the beginning.

===========================================================================

OK I am going to leave it there hopefully this was better then the first chapter 4 I had up I thought the whole kidnapping thing was a little early once I thought about it a second time So here this new chapter.

Please If you want to review on this chapter or any other chapters just email me.

Thank you for reading.
Chapter End Notes:
If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.