- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of chapter 7. :)

============================================================================

After the Shot out and a few other Marines and Navy killing or kidnapped Agent Gibbs refused to leave Harry on his own.

He always had at least one of the other agents with him, even if he was at the bullpen he was either with Jimmy or Abby who surprisingly both knew some from of hand to hand and Jimmy became rather protective of him for some reason.

So here they where him and Jimmy in the teams main office Jimmy was reading some kind of book Sasha was laying at Harry's feet.

The day started out rather differently first there was the coffee shop where Harry was getting the coffee's for everyone as it was his turn.

Sasha began to pull him away from the counter after he brought the coffees Harry was unsure of what gotten into her that morning her behavior was so out of character for her.

That was not all but as soon as he entered the bullpen Ziva walked right up to him and she looked him all over as if trying to spot for something that might be out of place from before he was there that morning.

She only stopped when McGee laughed at this "Ziva he has Three tracking device and not only that but if anything did happen then Sasha's collar would turn red on our monitor So don't worry."

She looked at Harry once more before nodding and returning to her desk but every so often she would look over at him, Harry could not understand this strange none Ziva like Behavior as well.

Heading over to his own Desk Harry went about in catching up with the paper work that he has not been able to finish the day before he would have finished them but Gibbs almost had to dragged him away.

Sighing he lent down to pet Sasha she went back to having her head resting on his leg which made Harry feel just as safe from her previous barking and pulling.

He did not notice when Gibbs or the Director entered the their office part of the bullpen both looked towards Harry with a serous expression on their faces.

Gibbs tapped on Harry's desk which made him look up to see Gibbs Blue eyes looking right into his own green eyes.

*You are to stay here we do not need your help on this particular Case Ducky will be with us* Harry felt a little hurt by that statement but then he felt that Gibbs was worried he knew from there that Gibbs did not mean anything bad by this news.

So he simply nodded Gibbs raised his hands once more *Jimmy will be up here in a few moments he will watch over you so we know everything is alright and we can consecrate on our case*

===========================================================================

So here they where after five hours of silents Jimmy was not doing anything other then reading a book and petting Sasha now and again when she went over to him and the quick glance over to the black haired boy that sat across from him.

He was worried about the team even by now they would normally come back or at least one of them would be ordered to come back with news and update on the case this has yet to happen.

Jimmy took his phone out to try and call Ducky to see what the trouble was that could have held them up for over 3 without news from either of the Agents.

Harry seemed to be thinking of the same time as Jimmy yet neither wanted to admit they where worried over the team that they knew could very well defend them self's with little difficulty.

There was times when Abby would wonder up looking around the bullpen and then wondering back down to her lab.

Now was the tenth time since she reemerge this time she sighed while sitting down on top of Harry's Desk

She had her phone with her Harry saw Jimmy making Signing with Abby most likely so he could understand what they where talking about.

*Don't bother Abby I already tired to phone Ducky as well as McGee neither are picking up* Abby just looked at him with a look that said 'Don't test my patient'

*I am calling Tony if he does not answer I will call Ziva if she does not answer then I will call Gibbs and if he does not pick up then something is up*

Jimmy nodded that this he looked once more over to Harry who was now getting up from his desk.

"Going to the Toilet" Jimmy nodded at him Sasha got up with him as well entering the restroom, he felt as if something was not quite right but his the calling of nature was too strong for him to think about anything else.

Now thinking about it he should have been more worried as soon he felt the strange emotion that surrounded the restroom that was there before he entered.

It was when he was washing his hands did he suddenly have that Empathy ability of his really did kick into gear leaving the room he looked round just to make sure there was no one that was out of place from before he entered the room.

Sighing he took hold of Sasha who was waiting outside she too looked up at him as if asking what was wrong.

Now Harry was really on edge looking around once more just to be sure he felt as if he was being watched.

Reaching to his desk Harry found Jimmy and Abby kissing a little but nothing more so when Abby saw him coming she stopped while pushing Jimmy away a little.

Jimmy looked confused till he saw Harry walking up to them there was a slight blush on his cheek.

Harry just laughed at that *Gibbs called he says they where just in a slight bit of trouble and could not answered our calls* Harry let out a relived sigh at that bit of news.

"Glade to hear about that" he smiled at Abby who bent down to hug him *Yeah they are meant to be back any moment*

Harry smiled once more while sitting back at his desk he knew everything was going to be alright. Yet He could not shack that feeling of being watched from with in the darkness.

===========================================================================

Ok everyone I am ending it there Hope you enjoyed this chapter here Please review if you want to and if you have any questions please ask them even if you do not want to review that fine.

Anyway Over and out. :)
Chapter End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.