- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Harry Potter joined the NCIS after being adopted in by Leon Vance the Director they also found that Harry Potter-Evens was also Kate's youngest Nephew.
Now the team starts to warm up to the heavy deaf male and get rather protective and Gibbs protectiveness is much more then simple team love he starts to understand it later on though. (Sorry if this is a little odd to understand the story is good........ I hope)
This is the follow up chapter this will not be as long as the last for chapters.


============================================================================

3 years later.

Harry could not be happier he was resting in a comfortable arm chair with a child in his arms the 3 year old black haired blue eyed boy known as Jamie Oliver Evens-Gibbs after Harry's dad.

The other child he had was a year and a half year old she had brown hair green eyes her name was Kathrine Lily Even-Gibbs after Kate and he was expecting another child this they where not sure on what sex yet but Harry did not care he was happy and could not wish for anything more.

Tony had grown the courage and asked McGee out which coursed the younger man to faint which in-return made Tony worry till Tim had came round the next thing anyone knew was him kissing Tony's face of as Abby would call it.

They have been going out for two years and last year Tony proposed to Tim which he said yes now the man was pregnant with their first child.

Palmer also grow some courage and proposed to Abby who also said yes turned out the two have been together for over four years but had yet said anything.

Harry and Gibbs named Abby, Luna and Ziva the god mothers Luna who comes often to visit since her move out to America had become rather failure with a man in another NCIS group on the other side of the bull pen they have been going out for over a year now.

They named three god fathers in Tony, Vance and McGee.

Remus calls now and again telling Harry that he and Tronks have named him the god father for Teddy their own child. This made Harry even more happy.

There was a tap at the front door Getting up he placed Kathrine in the play pin and Jamie back on the chair opening the door he smiled when he saw Luna standing there showing her hand showing a shiny engagement ring.

Letting Luna into the kitchen he made coffee for her while he himself had tea they just sat and reminiscing about their days at the school in England.

Gibbs entered the kitchen shortly after that Luna said her goodbys smiled at Gibbs as she past him Gibbs and him had dinner and after tucking the two children into bed they to went to bed.

Now in bed Gibbs lifted Harry's chin up to him "Still don't regret what we have here?" Harry smiled "Never will I regret loving you"

Snuggling into the covers his body wrapped in Gibbs loving arms, "We have two lovely children and another on the way I have Sasha still helping me out a lot and I have you I am lucky"

Kissing Harry on the four head "I am the lucky one Harry you gave me a new chance of having a family"

Harry smiled once more kissing Gibbs back "We both are lucky then we have a new Beginning with each other"

Looking out to the window Gibbs also smiled back down so harry could see him "Yes a New beginning and I am not going to let this go"

"A new Beginning that what this family is" Harry said with loving eyes his world has changed and for that he will be forever grateful for his family and friends this was truly a new beginning.

===========================================================================

That it the whole Wrap up the last of the whole fanficiton hope you all enjoyed this fanfiction which I spent a while doing.




============================================================================
Chapter End Notes:
if there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.