- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead. Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.
Author's Chapter Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is my new fanfiction I am working on another one as well but I hope this goes well to.

If there is any misspelling i am sorry I do have dyslexic which means the basic spelling and grammar may be a little off... if you spot anything please point it out with understanding please.... I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.

============================================================================

Tony never knew what happened or how he came about holding a little girl in his arms protecting her from what ever was happening he was unsure whether he was doing the right thing.

He could see the girl in his arms honey blonde hair though he could not see the colour in the eyes of this young girl he gave her CPR after pulling her out from the care once he did that he went to pull the women out but could tell she was dead simply by smelling her.

It was not till the Ambulance team got there that he finally let go of her knowing that they where going to help her.

He knew that he was going to get in trouble with his master for leaving the home without permission but when he saw the crash he just could not stop himself from leaving the home backing the chain that held him to his cage and jumped though the window that all happened so fast that it scared him.

Now here he was being treated for injuries that was not coursed by the car accident but his master from last night punishment.

============================================================================

Gibbs felt his whole world collapses when he had gotten the phone call saying that his wife and daughter had been in a car crash the Taxi Driver died on scene his wife died but when he heard that his daughter was saved and was taken to the hospital.

When he got there he was taken to where his daughter was in the A.U "How did this happen?" Gibbs asked demanding.

"We are unsure of that but we have been told that someone else was brought in with your daughter a Hybids young by the looks of things" Gibbs looked up at this he has only seen a small handful of Hybids in his time growing up and even in the marines he hardly seen them.

"Show me" he said he knew he was not going to see his daughter any time soon.

Reaching a room further down the corridor the doctor opened the door and Gibbs was shocked how small the Hybid was as well the slight redness around the neck and wrist the boy or girl he could not tell right away as the Hybid had long hair and pale skin.

"This is Tony Mr Gibbs he was the one who gave CPR to your daughter after pulling her out of the car witnesses said he went back in to pull the women your wife out but left her in there.

The doctors who arrived clammed her to be dead she was on the right side the same side as the Taxi driver so she had gotten the full blunt dying at the same time as the driver."

Gibbs looked back at the Hybid who saved his daughter and by the sound of things tried to save his wife as well. "Is he owned by anyone?"

"Yes you see we think that he got out from one of the houses near by one of the neighbors said he not often seen that when he is outside he normally doing work in the garden with a chain on. In human years he is 15 but in Hybids years he is 8 very young in their years he is a cub or a kitten in his case he is rear you see he got the DNA of a Snow Leopard"

"I see Alright can you leave us alone for a moment I wont harm him" the doctor nodded leaving the two in the room.

Gibbs turned once he was sure that the doctor was out of the way he looked back to the boy now he knew what gender he was.

"I would like to talk to you" The nose brought the younger male out from what ever thoughts he was going though. Gibbs was shocked to see the brightness in his green eyes.

"Sir?" "there is none of that" Tony tied to move his legs so they where hanging of the bed he was facing Gibbs.

"Master have I done something wrong?" Gibbs shook his head "I am not a sir nor am I a master I am simply wish to thank you" "for what sir?" "You saved my daughter Kelly"

He nodded his head his black ears laid flat against his head his tail slowly side to side. "Miss Kelly that the name of the girl?" "yes and it was because of you that she alive now" "I only gave CPR sir nothing impotent"

"Tell me Tony is it?" The Hybrid nodded "Do you have a master?" "Yes sir he told me to stay near my cage, I.... broke the chain and climbed though the window sir...."

Then the look the Hybid gave was both shock and fear Covering his mouth "I am going to be punished?" "No that not going to happen I will take you home that is the lest I can do for you saving my daughter"

This seemed to be something that Tony was not expecting "What would you want me for sir? I can cook I can clean... I can....Just be a Pet or a bed warmer"

"No I just want a companion for Kelly she been though ha lot and by the sounds of things so have you I want you to be what ever you want to be That I never liked the Idea of the thought of having a Hybid as a slave or pet if it was not for the ears and that wonderful big fluffy tail and the fact you can give birth like females you would be just like a normal human....

I bet If we cut your arm a little red blood would show so what does that change how people see you. or how you see your self"

Tony blushed at that Gibbs was about to say something but the Doctor came back "Sorry to disturbed you but your daughter has woken up and is placed in the child second of the hospital"

Gibbs nodded "That fine thank you I am on my way" looking to Tony he smiled "I will be back Tomorrow Tony" The Hybrids ears puked up at that while the tail swayed more freely then nodded.

Gibbs walked away feeling rather happy he would see what tomorrow would bring with the Hybrid Tony but for now he was going to see his daughter.

===========================================================================
Ok that the first chapter up hope you enjoyed this. next chapter Tony goes missing from the Hospital.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.