- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of Please Don't forget me.

============================================================================

Gibbs entered his daughters room where she was moved to when she was now safe to be on her own.

Kelly opened her eyes when she hared the door opened, turning her head she smiled when she saw her dad moving to sit down.

"daddy what happened? I don't remember much where Mommy?" Jethro believed the honest answer was the best way around things.

"You where in a car crash sweetheart" she looked at him "Like the ones in the films daddy? why do I remember a cat boy?" Gibbs was rather shocked he was told she was out of it though the whole crash "How do you remember?"

"I Remember being in a car I saw a boy he had ears and a tail they where a grayish silver daddy... he kept on whispering soft words into my ears just like mommy did when I saw scared or hurt. He told me that I would be fine I don't remember much after that"

She looks unsure with her self Gibbs sighed "How would you like it if we brought that boy back with us when he is better?" she looked up at him "What like a pet but daddy you always said we should never treat them like that?"

Gibbs shock his head but was happy that his daughter remembered what he always said Shannon was the same one of her friends was a Hybid was died a year after her mate died.

"No not as a pet but as a member of the family he saved you sweetheart he would join our family like a older brother" she nodded "Yes Daddy please let him be in the family please.... but... could he be another mommy?"

Gibbs was now definitely in shock "What do you mean Kelly?" she looked to the side once more "He.... I don't know what but I feel for him the same as I feel for a mother the same way I felt for Mommy"

Sighing he rubbed the back of his neck "Darling you know that means I would have to mate with him?" "Yes we did some of learning at school if you mate with cat boy then he had a baby and I would be a older sibling"

Leaning down to kiss her on the forehead "Alright I will let you know what happening with Tony I will come back Tomorrow I am just going to see him very quick but I will return."

===========================================================================

Leaving the room he made his way back to Tony's room the boy's silver ears peaked up when he entered the room he looked back at Gibbs then smiling but stopped.

"I have spoken to my daughter the one who you saved Kelly?" Nodding his head Tony pushed his hair out of his way as he moved his legs round the side.

"I will bring you back with me... However Kelly wants you to be my mate... I said I would talk to you about it see what you said either way I am bring you back home but the situation will change as to how I treat you...." he realized he spoke the wrong words when he saw Tony attempt to get to the floor lowering his head making him look even more vulnerable

"No I will not treat you Horrible no matter where this conversation takes us I just need to know whether to treat you with the kind of love I give to my child or the kind of love I would give to a lover"

Tony just lifted his head slightly as to analyzed what was being said "I need to know how Hybid mates treat each other Tony sighed "I don't know how a Human would treat a mate Hybid sir... but a Hybrid would give it Human mate absolute loyalty, undying love trust and obedience"

Gibbs reached his hand out so Tony could take it "I would give the same but not Obedience As I need to be the one to be able to protect you and Kelly But I shall not mistreat your trust of Loyalty But I need to know how did your last master treat you I need to know so I know what to and not to do."

Tony reached for the Hand that was given to him he nodded "Alright I shall become your mate where is my collar sir"

Gibbs knew what the boy was talking about if he was raised the way Gibbs believed him to be then he would have to have a lot of work for this frightened Teenager.

"There will be no collar at least not till we have mated when you are 18 I do not believe a child should not be having intercourse till then. Even then it shall only be a small leaver collar to keep others from trying to take you or harm you how that sound"

Tony smiled "Ok"

With that Gibbs helped Tony onto the bed stroking his hair rubbing behind the ears this made Tony relaxed he kissed the boy on the cheek saying good by he left he had a lot of things to do when he got home.

===========================================================================

Leaving the room he went home he started to organized the spear room
that would be Tony's room till the Hybrid came to mating age which if he remembers would be about 18 years still for a Hybid was still very young.

Sighing once to many times that day he also had to arrange the funeral for his wife he knew she would in-courage this knowing it would please their daughter and he and she knew what mating for Hybids mating and how many people in the society see Hybids many see them as pets while other treat them as slaves people like Gibbs only see them as Humans with extra limbs.

He placed some cat toys in the spear he did some research that depending on the Hybid is what entertainment they might need he read up on many thing so he knew how to look after the younger male.

The next day however he got a call picking his phone up he answered only to get a panicked voice on the other side..... "Mr Gibbs this is Doctor Lewis I have to tell you that the Hybid Tony DiNozzo was taken early this morning about 3am someone two males knocked one of the receptionist a doctor and a guard please come back to the hospital"

Gibbs let go of his phone "Tony was taken"

===========================================================================Ok that the chapter up next be up in the next two three days.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.