- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
what would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of Please Don't forget me.

============================================================================

8 years later.

Gibbs sate at his desk his computer kept flashing against his eyes on the screen the young boy he hopped to find he yet to do so he went to the hospital McGee, Ziva and Kate often wondered why he had such a picture and many other pictures flashing next to his own.

Sighing he hated this feeling knowing not even knowing if his mate was even alive at all. The only thing he wanted was to know that Tony was (A) a live and (B) He court the bastards that took him in the first place.

Leon Vance showed up in front of Gibbs he looked worried "Gibbs there a case that I think you should hear"

Gibbs nodded "The FBI had found them self in a case where they got into a slave ring however they found that one of the people who owned the slave ring was a Captain from a unit from Florida there was also something they found...."

Placing his hand into his pocket he brought out c.d "I need your group, to come into the office to watch this as it is the most importance that this is kept silent. also bring Ducky, Palmer and Abby up"

Nodding he did just that phoning the three up he indicated that they went upstairs right away Abby's cat ears and tail swayed side to side.

Once upstairs Leon turned to the group then to Abby "Miss Sciuto if anything you see upset you I would not blame you if you wish to leave if you need to do so please"

This seemed to worry everyone Abby was a Linxs mix "This is a under cover footage of the slave ring that we had been able to get."

The footage was shown and they saw as slave get sold of some where Hybid but one of the saddest and frighting part was when the person on the other side went along the small rooms cage then there was where they got to the smallest room.

There was a man with a large sharped collar on him he had chains here there and everywhere his legs was forced to be apart while his arm was chained above his arms he to was a Hybid a cat type the last few Hybid they seen where canine types or monkeys this was the only cat Hybid that they saw.

Abby held her hand over her mouth McGee held her softly just to reassure her Gibbs frowned even more then felt a twinge of something he was not sure what.

However one thing he knew when he saw those bright green eyes the silver ears and long fluffy tail the long brown hair and and pale skin "Tony?"

Ducky looked up at him "What was that Jethro?" "Tony my Tony my mate before he was taken?"

Kate looked at him "Is that the boy that was on your computer you have up all the time?" Gibbs nodded.

"Yeah he... he saved my daughter Kelly you all met her before he... saved her from that car crash Kelly and myself have said that we would have Tony in our family, Kelly wanted him as her mother or Mother figure as my wife died. Yet in the morning the next day Tony was taken from his bed the Guard, Doctor and a Receptionist I have not seen him since"

Abby got out from McGee's hold and hugged Gibbs "Please get him out please" she was almost begging him her clear worried for another cat Hybid was clear.

"Don't worry I will he is my mate Kelly's adopted mother figure tell me Sir" he looked up at Leon Vance "What do you need us to do?"

"What I need is for you to go in first cover us while we go in after you just make sure that none of the slaves there are hurt get your boy if you wish secure him fist if that is really would make you happy but just make sure that this goes down."

"Alright let do this"

===========================================================================

Later that day they found them self's in the middle of the Slave ring Gibbs found Tony but was shocked when he saw the younger man after such a long time from being apart.

Abby ran besides him she saw Tony her self "Tony?..." The younger man stirred as much as he was able to one eye open then it widened "Mmmmm"

They saw the gag that was forced into the mouth Forcing the cage open while Abby stayed guard "It alright Tony" Taking the gag away from the smaller man Tony started to talk "Mate? Master?" "I am your mate Tony remember?" "Miss Kelly father?" "yes Kelly's father"

Rubbing the younger boy to be calm he started to brake the chains at the arms removing the heavy collar around the poor mans neck there was a rather bad looking red mark that covered him.

"Shoo it alright I got you we are getting you out" "Ryan out please" "Who is Ryan?" "Hybid dog down corridor friend pregnant please Master"

"Alright love Don't worry Abby will be here for you she will look after you she is already mated" "I smell her I can tell she mated she save another cat Hybid"

Gibbs nodded "I need to see if I can find this Ryan" "Ryan a Husky breed" "Alright"

Heading down the Corridor the cages that went past him till he spotted a younger male then Tony about 20 years old by the looks of things.

The younger male seemed to be forced to be on all fours cuffed to the metal table neck held in a sort of lock.

"Good lord you Ryan?" the younger male shivered but slightly nodded the way he was able to. "Friend of Tony the Snow Leopard down the corridor?" another half nod "I am going to get you out you will be save we are part of the NCIS" another half nod. "Baby?" "We will look after it as well"

The whole thing went rather quickly the people who owned this slave ring where being questioned Gibbs wants answers.

===========================================================================

OK that the chapter finished the next one will be up on Friday or Saturday.
Please review.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.