- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hat would things be if Kelly Gibbs was still alive but only because of a Teenage sub rear Hybids Tony saved her? Gibbs finds the boy years later while solving a case in a slave ring.
Hello everyone this is the next chapter of Please Don't forget me hope you enjoy.

============================================================================

By the next day Ryan was going into labor McGee was in a bit of a panic as Ryan was being taken care of. Gibbs kept his promise he phoned Abby first thing that morning asking her if she could look up a bird and dog Hybids known as Jasmine and Tanya so far nothing.

Not that Tony had any hopes that they where alive anyway but... he just wish that he could have done something anything for the two girls that he once even if it was for a short time he felt a connection like that of a brother to a sister.

Yet somewhere deep inside he dearly wished that they where dead if they where with a cruel master take away their suffering all Tony wanted was simply to know.

Sighing Tony sat up in his bed Gibbs had nodded of moments ago when Ryan was taken into the back room where they help Hybids give birth. He wished that he could have children with Gibbs he wanted a family a way for him to believe that he was wanted... needed that was all he truly ever wanted nothing else.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the door open and in came Ryan who was laying on a sort of bed the doctors transferred him back into the bed he was in that morning Tony could see two little bundles in Ryan's arms.

Tilting his head to the side a little Tony saw two babies being bottled fed by Ryan who had such a happy smile on his face that Tony did not want to damage that moment for his friend.

McGee also came back into the room walked right over to Ryan leaning in he softly kissed Ryan's four head he smiled at the two children who where currently yawning.

"What you going to call them?" McGee said as he went to sit on the chair next to Ryan's bed, Ryan looked over to Tony who was still watching from his own bed and Gibbs who by now had woken up thanks to all the noise.

"This one" he held up the blue blanket "Tino after Tony" Tony blushed a little at that knowing that someone was named after him.

Then he held up the pink blanket "This one Eileen after my mother she was the only one in my family who ever cared for me before she died" He sighed at that Eileen Sandra Tracy" McGee looked back at Ryan "Tracy why that name?"

Ryan just smiled sadly "Tracy is my last name I did not know how you would feel if I added your name to the children's last names since they are not from you"

McGee just smiled "Dose not matter to me either way I don't mind what ever you are happy with Tell me Ryan do you want my name as their legal father?"

"Tino Oliver Tracy McGee and Eileen Sandra Tracy McGee yes I think I like the sound of that"

Tim just smiled once again for the six's time that day he could not help but be happy he had a family he had someone who he could protect other then his sister he had responsibility now and he would do everything in his power to make Ryan happy.

===========================================================================

Later two day's later both Ryan and Tony where allowed to leave the hospital even though Gibbs wanted them to be there for at least anther two-Three days.

Sighing he looked down at the smaller man who was in his arms how he missed this man how he wanted nothing but to throw him down on the bed and make so much love with Tony that the boy would not know which way was up or down.

However he knew other wise he knew if he where to do such things that Tony would not stop him even if he was not ready the younger man would be unable to say or do anything against him and Gibbs did not want that kind of relationship at all.

Laying Tony down onto the bed gently as he could he saw the paler man was watching his every move it took every ounce in his body not to just do what he was currently thinking of.

Rubbing the back of his head he went into the bathroom to change to get ready for bed he could not get Tony laying beneath him out of his bed he could not for the life of him get that picture of the younger man stripped laying there while Gibbs pleasured him in everyday possible.

Sucking in a breath he did not know he was holding he sat down on the loo he had to give himself Relive or he would not be able to sleep for the rest of the night.

Stroking himself it did not take long before he was cumming with a shocking orgasm waiting for his breathing to come down a little he tried to listen to the gentle breathing of Tony who was now sleeping in the bed with the covers wrapped round him like a mommy.

To Gibbs he looked so cute that Gibbs found himself getting harder once more Sighing he grabbed a spear pillow and blanket and went into the next room he would never be able to sleep now and there was no way that he was going to let Tony know that he was hard while sleeping next to him.

Now in the spear bed Gibbs allowed his tiredness to take him slowly he found himself in a deep sleep.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now hoped you enjoyed it. Please review.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a slight A.U where Kelly is alive and she sees Tony as her new mother Shannon is still dead.
Also Hybids are known to everyone and are more or less a common sight.