- Text Size +
Story Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.
Author's Chapter Notes:
A snow Blizzard has Hit America Tony went to see Gibbs trying to escape the horror of his own home. and the Men that where inside. But Gibbs will never let them get away unharmed.
Hi there this is probably going to be the first short chapters I've Done My friend wanted me to do a Snow blizzard fanfiction For Gibbs and Tony others will be mention so yeah here it is.


============================================================================

Gibbs knew that things would only get worse before they got better the team was forced to go out on a mission to locate the location of the murder of a Captain and even though they had managed to do so Three hours later he, Tony, McGee and Ziva was socked though thanks to being out in the snow and ice for so long.

He had a feeling that Tony was coming down with a cold but did not say anything as the boy limped to the car to head back to his own place to get back before his partner was back.

Although Tony said nothing about having a relationship with someone but Gibbs guest and whoever this partner was was no good for his agent from the bruises to the sprained ankle forcing him to even leave the house if it was Gibbs he would do all he could to make sure that Tony was still in the house wish such a bad leg.

Sighing he had put more wood on his wood fire he would have to talk to Tony sooner or later just to make sure that his agent was fine and nothing was happening that Tony did not want after all it would affect his work at the NCIS Bull pen...

*Yeah keep telling your self that Gibbs you know that not what you really think you just want to have that young slim slightly tanned but over tanned skin laying under him while you smother him in kisses and devotion while he just lets you have your way with him.*

"Shut it Gibbs bad thoughts that would never happen but I do want to make sure he is being looked after like he would him self do.

He was brought out of his thoughts when the door bell rang getting up he walked over while wondering who was mad enough to be outside when it was -5 outside at 6:00pm in the evening in no more then 2 hours the temperature would start turning to -10.

Sighing he opened the door to find Tony DiNozzo standing shifting foot to foot with a large coat and by the looks of things He was wearing hardly anything under that....

"DiNozzo what the hell are you doing out here in this weather?" Tony's cheeks blushed slightly "My....Ken is having a party tonight Boss he started to get a little carried away I.... I did not want to stay there while he was drunk."

Looking at the smaller man by the light he could see a bruise now forming on his left eye and another one on his right cheek "Come in DiNozzo before you freeze"

"Thank you thank you thank you boss your a life savoir" Gibbs looked back towards Tony "why I just letting you in my home...go upstairs there should be a extra blanket and I will find you a jumper or something to wear you Don't look equip to be out in this weather with hardly anything on."

Tony just smiled sadly "I'mnotwearinganythingunderthiscoatandjustboots" Gibbs sighed "Tony I do not speech gibberish tell me again slowly" Tony just shivered slightly "I'm not wearing anything under this coat just boots"

Gibbs almost spat out the coffee which he was drinking "WHAT DiNozzo are you made you could have court Hypothermia I am surprised you haven't yet"

Tony blushed even more "Ken got carried away Boss... he... and his friends wanted a party but I said No Ken got angry he...ripped all my close up boss everything I had in my draws and wardrobe he tried to..."

Stopping himself in mid-sentenced what would his boss his crush think of him knowing that his partner.... rather ex Boyfriend tried to rape him as if that has not happened before?

"DiNozzo as much as people believe I am not a mind reader what the hell did your boyfriend tried to do" Tony could tell that Gibbs was getting frustrated and annoyed so just cut to the chance the quicker this got out the quicker he would get the sack Gibbs would kick him out the house he would have to find shelter else wear and Ken would be right about no one would want him as he was tainted.

He could hear his own fathers consent yelling at him slapping him while watching his only son be fucked by a gang he haired.

That memory was never going to go away but.... he looked at Gibbs once more "Ken tried to rape me... again" The look on Gibbs own face was not anything that Tony was expecting Anger at him for allowing himself to be in such situation, Discuss that he was standing here in his home shame even but... yet none of these showed on Gibbs face worry was the only thing and Anger still that was not directly at him and Tony could tell that much.

"THAT BASTARD" "Gibbs look it not like this has not happened before just please I need to sleep I.... need you to do something please" Gibbs looked right at him "What you need?" "take this collar of please?"

Lowering the coat Gibbs saw a large metal collar which looked to be forced on by the angle it was placed but to tight.

"Shit come here" Reaching behind Tony he saw the catch and it was in such a angle that Tony would not have bee able to take it of on his own his arms was simply not long enough.

"Thanks boss" rubbing his soar neck he saw the couch looking at Gibbs who nodded he went to sit down.

Watching Gibbs he saw the man head upstairs and out of sight for a few moments before returning with a thick blanket and with that he had a large shirt, Jumper and trousers. "your going to wear this for now. we shall go to sleep my room is simply to cold at the moment"

Nodding Tony went to the floor but was stopped by Gibbs "Sleep on the couch I will sleep in the chair"

Slowly doing as his boss was saying he laid down after getting changed having a hot coffee he went straight to sleep.

Gibbs watched him as he slept in the large chair in the morning he would go over to Tony's apartment and have a good talk to his ex after all no one hurts what his.
Following Tony's lead he to feel asleep.
===========================================================================


That the first chapter up the next one will be up later today or Tomorrow.
Chapter End Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.