- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A snow Blizzard has Hit America Tony went to see Gibbs trying to escape the horror of his own home. and the Men that where inside. But Gibbs will never let them get away unharmed.
Hello this is the next chapter of Let it Snow.

============================================================================

It was almost perfect Tony woke to the sound of Gibbs saintly making the coffees for the morning as he turned to Gibbs the look on his bosses face told him that he should not say a word.

This worried Tony after all he knew he was invading the mans house but he could not understand what he did that was so wrong?

"I will be going out in a few moments DiNozzo there is food in the fridge if we have the electric till I get back Don't move anything"

Nodding Tony just stayed there on the couch till Gibbs brought over both his own and Tony's.

"When your ready DiNozzo you make your own breakfast but I want you to show me that you can drink that first"

Tony looked up at Gibbs questionably but did as he was told yet the hot coffee was to much for him.

Gibbs sighed "Just as I thought I will have Ducky come out and look at that throat of yours after having that Collar on to tight has damaged your airways slightly on the inside but I am no Doctor that why we have Ducky."

Standing up Gibbs went into the other room to call Ducky leaving Tony to his earlier thoughts.

Tony could not help but wonder why Gibbs looked so angry he knew it was not directed at him yet he could not help but feel as if he did something that was overstepping his welcome when he came here to this mans house last night.... It just he had no where else he felt comfortable.

That was what he thought then last night as he ran wearing nothing but a large coat that he kept for moments such as these (Not running around naked but in case of a storm)now he might have been wrong he knew that Gibbs.... Or rather he hopped that Gibbs would not turn him away since there was a blizzard outside and the cold was getting in.

Inside himself he knew that was sill to think of Gibbs in such a way but also knowing that Gibbs was not in love with him while he was very much and utterly in love with him that turned the tables a lot if you where to ask him.

Bringing him out of his thoughts once again was Gibbs waving a hand in front of his face which of course made him flinch rather to much but he did so anyway.

"you with me DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked rather impatiently Tony knew he had a slight blush.... ok a big blush forming around his cheeks at how close they where but said nothing only nod once again... he seemed to be doing that a lot these past few days.

"I am going out for about in a hour and a half Ducky will be here in a moment he knows to go round the back to let him self in"

"Alright Boss" Sighing once more Gibbs left Tony as he was but not without turning back to check on him before leaving.

===========================================================================

With Gibbs.

He was fuming he was angry he was unable to control his rage when he left his home when he stepped away from Tony the look on his younger agents face showed the worry he could see in them wonderful green eyes looking up at him.

No he would not think of the different ways that he could have Tony under him that was for another time if Tony felt the same then he would without any Doubt he would grab Tony from behind and protect him form the world if needed.

He was going out but he did not say where he was going that was what he was not going to tell Tony in fact he doubt that he would ever tell Tony if he where to ask.

Gibbs was going to Tony's apartment he would put some scene into that thick headed man that clams to be Tony's lover partner what ever you wish to call him he would not hold back on what he was going to say.

Reaching the apartment in a short 15 minuets he walked up the stairs to the door which he knew belonged to his Agent Gibbs heard noses from the other side a lot of shouting however was unable to understand what was being said.

knocking on the door he waited till silents before trying again to hear what was being said. "I bet it that bitch of yours that ran away last night Liam Anthony was it?"

Another chuckle Gibbs only guessed was from the man Liam who started to open the door.

"Yeah well if it is that little slut then he would find it rather hard to runaway again without no legs Steve his only use is to be my fuck toy that all his ass is worth."

Gibbs would not get angry he must keep calm about this even if he felt his blood boil over ever so slightly.

The door opened a crack till a face looked out from both shock and displeasure at seeing Gibbs at his door. "oh if your looking for the s.... Tony he not here at the moment I will call him to let him know you been Agent Gibbs"

Gibbs almost laughed at the almost scared tone that Liam allowed to slip though as he spoke "You know you should not shout things like that when there is someone on the other side they might get the wrong Idea you would not hurt one of MY Agents now would you?"

There was silent once more "Of course not Agent Gibbs I love... Tony he..."

Gibbs pushed forward "unless I am miss-thinking this is his apartment yet you seem to have friends over when he is not here without permission?"

There that was the look Gibbs wanted to see the nerves twitches that Liam was giving out "Now if Tony had gone out would you happen to know where he is?"

He was on a kill when Gibbs saw sweet starting to run down the mans face the other males in the room started to try to head towards the door but Gibbs stood in-front of it.

His eyes court sight of the now ripped clothing that once belonged to Tony on the floor in the corner of the room by the T.V then he saw Blood around the trousers.

"If Tony is not in then why is his clothing over there?" Gibbs would not let any of them go without making them piss in their pants it the least that he would want knowing he scared them enough to do such things.

"So you don't know where he is or what time he would return for all you know he could be dead after all with out job that a common thing for us"

Stepping forward ever so slightly he grabbed onto the shirt neck so he could pull Liam close "I saw him last night you know that?" his eyes darkened slightly he could see that Liam was frightened.

"I saw that Collar that almost chocked him to death I know for a fact that he arrived at my place last night looking so cold he would freeze to death and you did not even attempt to go after him when left?"

"No... I did not know he left that late... I.... I.... tried to go after him .....but I lost him..... I...... did not want Hypothermia I not.... suicidal Agent Gibbs"

This was it he would go in for the kill (so to speak)"Really? what kind of boyfriend are you Liam.... If you where any kind of one you would look around for him all night if you had to that is what I would have done. If it where me... I would have searched every possible place he would be even if I got Hypothermia I would be more worried over my boyfriend then my own self."

Struggling out of Gibbs grip Liam panic when the drip got tighter"Do you know how tight that collar was on for Tony do you know that unless he got someone to take it of for him.... he would have had permanent throat damaged And He would have had to be feeding though a straw he might have still got damaged. and if I find that you did other things to him I will be back for more that a promise"

After the strong smell of urine reached his nose at last he let go allowing the Man Liam to drop to the floor with a thud.

Walking away he opened the door and left smiling knowing he got back for Tony even if it was only a small bit. Gibbs got back into his car and headed for home.



===========================================================================
Tony sat in the front room nibbling on some toast that he done for himself he could not eat much at the moment it just felt soar and heavy on his throat.

Sighing he put the rest of it back on the plate he could no longer eat anymore but the fact he tried made him realized that he might had some throat damage but he hoped he was wrong.

The sound of a door creak made him look behind him to see Ducky looking rather worried as he stood in the doorway.

"Anthony my dear boy I hear you have not been doing all that well since last night am I correct?"

Tony smiled a little he liked Ducky like that of a father since his own was never anything of a father he call a daddy.

"Yeah Ducky Sore throat and my arm is slightly sore arm but... I think I am ok"

Ducky smiled he took many things out from his bag and headed over to Tony "Lift your Jumper up for me I need to check your heart rate for starters"

Tony did just that raising his jumper so Ducky could see his chest as he had already seen the number of scars that littered his chest as well as back and the upper part of his arms.

"heart rate seems normal let me check your throat now sick your tong out" after a while of different test Ducky looked grim but not angry or sad. "Shall I wait for Jethro to return before I say anything?"

Tony smiled back "Yeah saves you from saying the same thing twice Hay doc why does it hurt to talk?"

Ducky placed a hand over Tony's right cheek "All in good time my boy"

After a little while Gibbs walked in he saw them on the couch and walked over to them.

"What the problem duck?" he asked Ducky just read from the notes he made facing Tony while Gibbs listened "Slight throat damage I am afraid may never go away you Tony need to eat more special softer foods to help eat and no drinking Coffees Herbal tea will help a lot but not heal also you have what seems to be tissue Damage around your wrist which is also why they look so red.

You will have a slight problem carrying things for a while but they will heal with the normal resting them and lastly you appear to be on the mild side of having Fatigue which would explain why he looks tiered and has no energy but that can heal after a good week rest and Jethro if he need more let him have more"

Gibbs just nodded he would have to get ducky to give him different ways to help Tony eat soft foods from now on.

"That all from what I can see but if you really are worried Jethro take him to the hospital just to check him over."

Nodding he let Ducky out of the door turning to Tony. "So" He could not say any more "Yeah so"

They both laughed even though it made Tony cough a little the Snow started coming down once more and as far as Tony was concern it could stay falling he was just happy with this moment he had.

===========================================================================

OK that it for now the last chapter will be up in a few short days pleas review Hope to hear from you if you do.
Chapter End Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.