- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A snow Blizzard has Hit America Tony went to see Gibbs trying to escape the horror of his own home. and the Men that where inside. But Gibbs will never let them get away unharmed.
hello there this is the last chapter of let it snow.

============================================================================

Tony was unsure as to what to do he sat there with a bowl of mashed up pair that Gibbs did for him that morning he thought back to a month ago where Ducky came round at Gibbs request he has not been to work since that night he came here in nothing but a large coat and boots.

Sighing he placed another spoon of mashed up Pairs into his mouth it was easier to swallow but sometimes this just made him feel like a child who is unable to eat solids anymore.

His head shot up as soon as he hard the door unlock ever since he been moved to live here on Gibbs word Gibbs started to lock the door Tony kept on saying that he did not mind that the door was not unlocked all the time.

However Gibbs reused said that when there is someone living in his home he shall lock the door he saw the door open and Gibbs stepped in he looked rather tiered his shoulders covered in snow.

Yes the snow has yet to leave America it was almost worse then it was a few weeks ago,People started to wonder when it would end it was already April it was almost like a new ice age had arrived.

Tony had gotten much more pale since he has not gone outside to much he goes out to the garden when Gibbs shuffles the snow out of the way or he would go to the shop much to Gibbs displeasure.

Tony knew that Gibbs did not want to keep him inside all the time that he was only trying to protect him but there are times when he has to just go out even for a few moments Gibbs would not be able to protect him all the time no matter how much he might wish to think he could.

"You have not eaten yet?" Tony looked back up to see Gibbs was now in front of him his coat hanged on the coat rack water dripping down onto the floor.

"I have had a few mouthfuls Boss" his throat was host and ruff when he spoke it hurt a lot to try to talk and he knew that the soft foods would help ease some of the pain.

Gibbs knelt back down so he was head height with Tony "I know you don't like this neither do I you know I would love nothing more then to see you back at work doing the job that you so much love but at the same time if it will hurt you even more buy going back then what the point in trying to help you as well?"

Tony sighed at that he knew that to be the truth that is why he has yet to mentioned about going back to work he has yet to say anything for the fear of upsetting his boss even more then what he has already done.

"I know Boss I...." Gibbs placed his hands over Tony's cheeks brushing the hair that has grown down to his shoulders his eyes as green as the greenest grass.

"It alright You will be able to come back to work as soon as the snow starts to melt.. that the directors orders it saver then in a long run Tony.... and how many times have I told you to call me Jethro I think it over due for that now considering you lived here for over a month"

Tony smiled as Gibbs placed his bowl down on the table next to him leaning in he placed his four head against Tony's.

"You seem to have a fever still please don't go outside for a while let it go down I will light a fire"

To be honest Tony did not know he had started to develop a fever he just thought it was something to do with this throat he watched as Gibbs started to pock the at the wood he just placed in the wood burner.

Tony smile became even bigger since he been here he has seen so much more of Gibb's softer caring side always making sure that he was alright that he was warm he even brought his bed down into the front room so they both had somewhere more comfortable to sleep at night Gibbs would make sure that Tony was nearest to the fire that burned.

That is where he spent most of his time now if he not eating which he would go to the couch to eat.

Looking at the clock he could see that it was almost 8:00pm Gibbs got up from the fire helping Tony into the bed allowing the thick covers to cover him head to toe. Tony looked up at Gibbs.

"Are you not coming to bed Boss?" Smiling Gibbs looked at him "I am going to make me some coffee before doing to bed" Tony nodded laying back into the bed.

Now he was in the kitchen and out of sight he made a dash for the bathroom he needed realize down there that is.

Entering the loo he locked the door dropping his trousers he grabbed his swelling cock and started to pump it while thinking of Tony under him when he helps the younger agent into bed he thinks of the time he has to stop him self from taking the man and fucking him in the bed when Tony starts to rub against his back to get more worth to think that the smallest of things have the biggest impacted on him.

At last after a few more stocks he came with a grunt of "Tony yes Tony that it my little Tony" he stopped however when he hard some noise coming from the other room back in the front room.

Cleaning himself up and flushing the toilet he made himself that coffee as to not looking odd if he came in with no coffee.

Stopping at the door he heard moaning from the bed he looked around a little to see Tony to was rubbing himself against Gibb's side of the bed grunting and whimpering as he slowly came whispering "Jethro yes yes Jethro please fuck me more please".

Gulping Gibbs allowed Tony a few moments to clam himself down cleaning the cum of Jethro's side of the bed before Snuggling himself back down into the warm covers.

Walking back over to the bed Gibbs placed his coffee on the table next to his side he got changed and climbed into bed he could hear Tony's soft breathing apparently pretending to be asleep Gibbs lent over whispering into Tony's ears.

"Night My baby" turning back over he did not see the slight smile that covered Tony's face.

===========================================================================

Later that night Gibbs felt Tony shift closer to him moaning slightly against his neck this was something Gibbs was unable to control any more Turning back to see Tony's slight shock face he bent down to kiss them soft looking lips.

Hearing Tony grunt once more against his Gibbs slowly entered his tong into the brown haired mouth there was a soft moan allowing Gibbs to enter even more searching his mouth even more.

But all good things must come to an end thanks to that thing called Air, Tony looked into Gibbs stormy blue eyes searching for something that Gibbs could not name but he did not care he was ready but he needed Tony to know he could wait even if that would hurt more for him.

"Tony you know what happening don't you? you know that once you enter this relationship with me I won't let go not ever" Tony nodded "Yeah... I don't want you to ever let me go I want to be in a relationship where both are committed not just one or where One seems to think they can rule the other without permission"

Gibbs knew what Tony meant he was talking about Liam he sighed he could never treat Tony in such manner not ever. Tony spoke again "Please Gibbs please make me forget all the past experience with men trying to hurt me please show me what it really meant to be"

Not being one to turn down any offer that Tony placed into his hands he nodded rolling on-top of the younger man who smiled yet he still saw the worry as well he would have to be gentle but he would if it was for Tony he could do anything.

(WARNING ATTEMPT OF A SEX SCENE)

Playing with Tony's night trousers he pulled them down with his teeth he kept his hands in touching Tony so he could relax he did not want this to ever end.

Gibbs finally found the green eyed looking at him while he played with the bulls first before opening his mouth he started slowly sucking Tony's cock trying to make it go hard once more. Entering his finger in the tight hole he started to tease him slightly while adding another finger then a third till he got to his fourth he just kept pushing in and out of Tony while sucking his cock.

He could hear Tony's soft moan and whimpering he felt a hand up on his head but he said nothing only keeping his eyes on the younger man further up the bed who had the other hand clutching a pillow.

"Gibbs.... Boss....Jethro I'm about to..." Sucking harder and harder Gibbs allowed Tony to come into his mouth the taste was wonderful it tasted of his Tony and only Tony.

He looked down to see that Tony was panting while looking at him as well "You should not swallow it disgusting Boss Pushing Tony down he went down to kiss him "Nothing about you is Disgusting baby Don't ever let me hear you say such things again"

Nodding his head slowly Tony wanting to do something for Jethro however as he went to grab the older man's cock he was smacked away Gibbs smiled at Tony's confused look "I am only going to think about you Tonight you need to not worry about me"

Leaning down he nibbled on Tony's left ear which made the younger man shiver "Alright but if you need anything just tell me Jethro"

"I shall but not tonight Tonight I want you to feel so pleasured you would not want to leave this bed anytime soon."

wrapping his arms around Gibbs shoulders he made Gibbs lean in so he could whisper into Gibbs ear "Then do it fuck me make love to me so much that I can not walk fuck me so much I am begging for more"

Grinning from ear to ear Gibbs did just that entering the man below him he started to gently thrust into Tony first for a few moments allowing Tony to get used to the act before slamming into him faster and father harder and harder enjoying the way that Tony was screaming in pleasure.

He knew that Tony would most likely be unable to talk tomorrow but at the moment he just wanted to fuck Tony into the Matrices and never come out from this wonderful sweet tight hole that was swallowing his cock to the brim.

At last after what seemed to be a forever pleasurable experience they both came screaming each others name while Gibbs entered Tony and Tony cam over both their chest.

Falling next to Tony they both panted Gibbs looked into Tony's eyes to see the look of satisfaction and blitz he was happy neither could be bothered to clean up after them self's so they just laid there till morning enjoying each others company.

(END OF SEX SCENE)

===========================================================================

Gibbs was first up he was making breakfast for him and Tony he had done his toast while he was mashing Banana and Apples for Tony.

He was so happy walking back into the front room he saw that Tony had woke and was looking around him The man had no idea he looked so sexy that he would be happy just skipping eating and fuck that man over and over again.

Gibbs never been felt so wonderful during sex not with any of his wife's besides Shannon of course but at this time and stage his only eyes was for Tony and he knew that Shannon would want him to move on.

Tony looked up as he entered the front room the fire was slowly dying after a night of light making the room cold once more.

Attempting to speak but found he was unable to do so made him frustrated that was till Gibbs placed the bowl of food into his lap.

"I would not worry about talking after all the screaming you did last night I am not surprise Don't worry I understand you no problem."

Tony blushed a little at that but smiled none the less he felt the happiest he ever been in his life he was safe here with Gibbs and he had friends waiting for him to come back to work Life was perfect for now.

"I have no where to go today so how about we stay here right in bed and keep each other warm?"

Gibbs hinted slyly Nodding his head Tony eat everything in his bowl wrapping his arms around Gibbs waist while Gibbs smiled down at him softly stroking his hair and placing small kisses against his four-head.

Yes Tony thought they both had no where to go today so as far as he was concern the snow could keep on snowing.

So Tony was happy to just let it snow.

===========================================================================

OK that it that the fanfiction of Let it snow over please review.
Chapter End Notes:
There is mention of past abuse and other partners o.c from Tony's part.