- Text Size +
The only thing Tony wanted for Christmas was something he couldn't have. Or that's what he thought. That one thing was a person, a person whom he's loved since the day they met. Now Tony's Christmas wish finally comes true.
"Tony. Tony. Tony. Tony. Tony." Abby said jumping up and down like a crazy person. She was always excited for some reason so it didn't really shock him.
Tony then looked up and answered. "Yes?" He wasn't that loud considering she had just woken him up.
"What do you want for Christmas this year?"
Gibbs he thought. "I don't know Abbs. I have no fucking clue." He was looking anywhere but at Abby. His eyes held some pain and even some longing.
"Then is there someone you want?" Abby asked looking like she'd do anything to get him to have a happy Christmas.
"No."
Abby had barely heard it he was talking so low."Aha! I knew it."
He almost screamed at her. "Abby why are you so loud it's to early for that shit."
"Sorry." She said looking ashamed."But really who do you like?"
You mean love he thought. "Someone." He really wasn't looking forward to where this was going.
"How about I guess and if I get it right you tell me."
"Fine." How bad could it be. She won't figure it out. Not in a long run.
"Is it someone I know?"
I nodded my head yes.
"Is it.... wait no does she have black hair?"
"No."
"Brown or blond?"
"Had blond hair."
"She's old?"
He nodded his head yes. It wasn't entirely a lie.
"Julia?"
He shook his head no.
"Give me a hint. Please?"
What harm could that do he thought. "It's a guy." He whispered.
"Well McGee is not old. I can't imagine you with Vance." Her eyes went big. She had a look on her face meaning she knew. "Gibbs." It wasn't a question but he still shook his head yes.
Gibbs had been behind Tony during the whole conversation. Gibbs now knew Tony's feelings. He decided to deal with it later, so he walked away with a small smile on his face.
Tony had no clue that that ever happened. So he proceeded his days normally while Abby was secretly plotting how to get the two together.
While Abby's team was out doing there job catching the bastard who killed McGee's friend Petty Officer Malone. She set her mind to work on how to get the two dumb-asses together.
Later that evening while everyone was going home she went up to Ducky while already dragging Kate behind her. "Ducky!"
"Yes Abigail?" He answered.
"Help me with getting Tony and Jethro together."
"I'll help but do you have a..." He trailed off because he could see the devious grin on her face.
"Well why wouldn't I."
"I'll help to!" Said Kate.
"Why do you think I brought you with me. I knew you would help Kate."
For an hour that night they sat and planned how they were gonna get them together. It was sneaky and deceiving but it would hopefully work. The plan would go down on December 24th. It would hopefully be the best Christmas Tony and Jethro ever had.
The next day when Tony didn't come to work Gibbs started getting mad calling people to see if they saw him. While he was doing that Ducky, Kate, and Abby stood in her lab watching and giggling at Gibbs distress.
Back at there desks after trying to call Tony with him not answering he decided to go see why he wasn't here.
When Gibbs got there Tony's door was open. Gibbs then drew his gun and proceeded inside with cation. He then checked every room until he got to Tony's room. He found a note on Tony's bed it said.
Dear Gibbs,
I am pleased to inform you that your agent is safe. You have until midnight to find him and tell him the truth. You know what I'm talking about.
-A.D.K.
He looked at it with a shocked expression. What are they.... oh. How do they... they must know me. He had thought. He started folding up the note and saw GPS instructions.
He had read the instructions then looked at his watch it was now three pm. He then left Tony's house and got in his car, shortly after he thought about what he would say when he got to the location.
About an hour later he arrived at the destination. He was surprised at what he saw. He knew the address was familiar, he had lived there for about twenty years of his life at this place.
He got out of his beautiful yellow muscle car and was greeted by his father who was smiling or as Tony would say a shit eating grin.
His father then pointed inside towards his shop. Without saying a word Jethro looked to see somebody handing something to a costumer. As he looked closer he could see it was Tony.
His father then walked away giving the two idiot love birds time to talk.
Jethro then walked in and headed straight for Tony.
As Jethro walked through the door the little bell jingled letting whoever know someone is there. Tony looked up to see who it was a little shocked as to who it was. He smiled at Jethro while tilting his head towards the back room. Jethro then followed him wondering how this would end.
"Jethro."
"Tony don't." Jethro said looking down. How am I gonna word this he thought. "Look when you didn't come in today and I couldn't find you in your apartment I was worried. I thought maybe someone had. I don't know you had been kidnapped by someone. That caused"
He didn't even get to finish before Tony's soft warm lips had been placed on his. Tony knew what he was trying to say. When they pulled away Jethro had placed his forehead against Tony's.
"I love you." They both whispered at the same time smiling.