- Text Size +
The teams charge the house, busting in the French wood doors. Shouts of NCIS and Mossad fill the air but the house is deserted except for the 3 bodies in the living room. They are riddled with stabs and slits, done with patience and accurately avoided major bleeding. Mcgee pans the room with the camera and settles it back on the bodies.
''This is getting complicated Director." Mcgee says and hears Adam sigh through the wire headset.
''Come here McGee. You need to see this for yourself." Adam waves the agent over and McGee easily sees the unmistakable gold Star of David pinned to the wall over a photo of Kyle, Luka, Abby and her father.
''Good god Abby, why are you doing this to me and the team?" The question hangs limply in the air waiting the answer that will never come. ''This is becoming the worse - and should I say heart wrenching- witch hunt I have ever handled." Tim snaps a few photos before removing the delicate piece of jewelry from the rusty nail carelessly tacked into the plaster.
''She will be okay Tim. Abby can take care of herself. Mossad's best trained agent." Adam pats Tim roughly on the shoulder." She will be alright.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"Gibbs, I'm not felling to..." Ziva walks into the bullpen and collapses into Tony's arms that came over when she first began to sway. The worried agent gently slaps Ziva's cheeks to futaly try to wake the unconscious scientist from her slumber.
''Get her to Ducky, NOW!" Gibbs barks louder then needed. Tony carries Ziva rescue style down to autopsy and the glass doors swish open. Dr. Mallard turns at the noise and quickly goes to Ziva's side with his medical kit.
''What happened Jethro? The doctor asks, listening to Ziva's slower then normal heart rate. He glances worriedly at Tony, noticing him biting his lower lip in worry.
''She came into the pen and collapsed into Tony's arms when he went over to her. Not much eles." Gibbs tells what he knows but Tony knows more.
''She's also been getting sick for the last four days. And eatting strange food combos." Tony blurts and both of the men stare at him.
''What did you do to Ziva?" Gibbs stares daggers into the man and he crumbles.
''We broke rule 12 a couple of days ago. Now I regret everything." Tony stares at his feet, avoiding his steaming boss. Ducky quickly breaks the silence and lugs in the heavy x-ray machine that he barely knows he to work.
''I have a suspicious feeling.'' The doctor explains, barely. He slides the x-ray over Ziva's stomach and snaps a photo. The photo prints and ducky puts it up on the projecter and flips a switch, showing Ziva's stomach cavity. ''My dear." He breathes. ''Congrats Anthony. Ziva and you are expecting.