- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Jewels is Jenny, Leon Jet Tibbs is Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Tommy Dinardo is Tony, Liza Davil is Ziva, Sebastian is Tim, Amy's Abby, Palming - Palmer, Midas - Ducky. Thanks for reading
Author's Chapter Notes:
What goes on behind closed doors?
Silence.
"Don't you have a request?" Leon Jet Tibbs tips his head towards the DJ as he and NCIS Director Jewels Shardel sip some raging fires, vodka with a finger of Bourbon, a splash of tequila and a salted lime on the rim.
"Not tonight - wait. I thought of something." Jewels hops off the bar stool and sauters over to the DJ getting a shark whistle from Tibbs. She shoots him a look. 'If looks could kills' Jewels thought to herself and whispers the sound into the DJ's ear. He smiles widely and speaks into the microphone.
"We have a request from a beautiful redhead to a special person." He says in a heavy Jamaican accent. The speakers begin playing Jet's favorite song.
"No." Tibbs says in disbelief. "How did you know?"
"It was a guess." Jewels smiles sweetly. "But not really because you listen to her all the time." 'Her' is the singer Casadee Pope and the song is 'Wasting all these tears'. Tibbs chuckles softly then pulls Jewels in for a kiss. "Leon..." She murmers and pulls back, slapping him playfully on the shoulder. ''Not here or now. We have work tomorrow."
''Do you have to ruin all the fun?" Tibbs whines and carries Jewels out to the car with a lot of protest.
''I said put me down Jet!" Jewels laughs each word and Leon does just that. Right into the backseat. She shoots him a look that says without saying ' I am going to hurt you in my own way that you won't expect.'
''Girl, you ain't got the guts. From Whiskey and a Gun." Tibbs hops into the front seat and peals out of the parking spot.
''Don't be Dinardo.'' Jewels complains softly so Tibbs will not hear, or so she thought.
''I ain't Dinardo. I will never meet anyone like him in my life." Tibbs turns a sharp right into his driveway. Jewels growls from the back seat and mumbles something inaudible. "Hm? Did you say I will stay. Okay come in." Tibbs plays her like a violinist plays a violin. He smiles devilishly and slings her over his shoulder with a squeak of protest from the peanut gallery.
''Jet! Put me down!" She commands in her director's tone. And he complies. After setting Jewels down on the front step, Tibbs swings the door open with a flourishing movement that rises giggles from Jewels. ''You need to stop that. You are something else." The woman smirks and follows Tibbs to the basement. His boat sits patiently, waiting to be sanded and polished. The side read 'The Shelly', named after his first kid.
''I see you are still on the second."
''Third and pending." Tibbs corrects.
''How do you-?" Jewels starts before Tibbs places his lips to hers in order to silence her. She falls natural into the kiss and French kisses him back when his tongue slips between her strawberry glossed lips. Jewels mumbles lost words into the abyss that is Jet's mouth and falls against the boat as Tibbs pushes her back onto it. Breath becomes nessasary so they break their lips apart and heave for a breath before locking lips again.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''Tommy, you are something else. Why do you go out with a lot of women when you know they are not the ones?" Liza asks the slightly built man across the bullpen and smirks when she finds him staring off into space. "Dinardo!"
''What -?" Tommy snaps back and falls out of his chair with a thud.
"Haha." Sebastian laughs at the clumsy special agent. Dinardo shoots him a look that says 'shut the hell up or you die' without saying. ''I didn't fall, you did. You laugh when I fall. So this is payback."
''Fair enough Seb so you can say we are even." Tommy leans back in his seat and studies the case file on his desk. ''Does anyone know where the Director or Tibbs is?"
''No." Liza contently studies the case file she just finished filling out to send to Mossad, since it is a joint case between the agencies.
''Said he had a date." Sebastian adds his two bits to the conversation before butting out again.
''Tibbs? A date? Hah. The man hasn't had a date in -." Tommy stops. ''He is behind me isn't he?"
''Yeah, Dinardo, I am." Tibbs thwacks the back of Dinardo's head and hears a faint gasp of pain. ''And that is why you keep your smart-ass mouth shut." Liza smirks at the comment before getting a slap as well. ''It's not nice to laugh at his pain."
Chapter End Notes:
Jewels is Jenny, Leon Jet Tibbs is Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Tommy Dinardo is Tony, Liza Davil is Ziva, Sebastian is Tim, Amy's Abby, Palming - Palmer, Midas - Ducky. Thanks for reading