- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Two agents share a broken rule.
The alarm beside the bed blares the radio into Jewels and Tibbs ears. The two share a moan and Tibbs blindly hits the clock to get it to shut off. Jewels rubs the sleep from her eyes before running into the bathroom, nausea overcoming her. Tibbs feels the movement and follows Jewels and rubs her back in soothing circles. She dry heaves once more before collapsing against the bathtub.
''Are you okay?" Tibbs asks the exhausted director of a Federal agency.
''I'm fine, just a bit of... stomach -." Before she finishes the sentence, a wave of nausea over comes her and she vomits up last night's dinner.
''Sh... just relax. It will pass, trust me." Tibbs says in a soothing voice to calm her nerves.
''It is just stomach flu. I love work but I think I should stay home so I don't infect the agents." Jewels sarcastically jokes and Tibbs pulls her to her feet.
''Get in bed. I will work your job and you can find something to do." Tibbs says with a kiss. A statement sealed with a kiss. He bids her a farewell after dressing in a black shirt, navy blue jeans and the NCIS cap.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Tommy sighs and a blur runs past him. He looks at Seb and mouths 'what is her problem?' just to receive a shrug from the agent.
''Uh...". Liza comes back, hands clenched around her stomach. ''I am as sick as a cow." She drops down at her desk and sets her head on the top.
''Dog, as sick as a dog." Tommy corrects automatically. Liza shoots him a look and Tommy moves away with a look of fear on his face.
''Where to you want us to start with the victim's history?" Sebastian changes the subject with obvious intent. Tommy opens his mouth but before the words can surface, the phone on his hip blares the familiar monotone ring of a case.
''Yello, where,...okay...got it... mmhm...yeah, bye." Tommy hangs up and says everyone's favorite words. ''Gear up. Hopefully this is the last dead officer we have to handle." The three grab the camouflaged bags that hold some of their gear to solve the crimes.
''Wait, where is Tibbs?" Liza suddenly asks the question no one knew the answer to.
'' Up here!" Tibbs becons the agents up the stairs.
''Coming boss!" Tommy and Sebastian ran up the steps but Liza clasp a hand over her mouth and runs to the bathroom.
''What's wrong with Liza?" Tibbs asks the agents to share.
''Don't know. She probably stomach flu." Tommy simply says to the leader. Tibbs nods and enters in.
''Director Shardel called me and appointed me temporary director until she feels well enough to come to work. Dinardo, you are on point all case or until she is back." Dinardo nods and the two agents are dismissed. Sebastian slinks off to get Liza and Tommy sits down to wait.
''What the fuck happened last night?"

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

FLASHBACK 22:40:48

''Oh great heavens above!'' Liza says in Hebrew at the two men, one between her legs and the other under her back.
'Tommy smiles at Seb secretly and mouths 'one, two, three,' and they 'attack' Liza both at once. She inhales sharply and bucks against the two agents' touch.Tommy slits his eyes watching her reaction to his touch.
''I hate you both so much." Liza shudders her last word before she leaks come over Sebastian and Tommy.
''It only gets worse." Sebastian whispers in her ear softly. Suddenly Liza slides from her spot and pounces onto Tommy with a bit of devil in her eyes.
''My turn, my pick." Liza howls evilly and straddles Sebastian. ''You first." Liza roughly plants kisses on Sebastian's lips, chest, stomach, before coming back to his neck where two small marks sit so unnoticed.
''A wereanimal right? Dingo is mine, you are our enemy, cottonmouth. But clans will collide so what does it matter?" Liza flicks her forked tongue out at Sebastian and feels him slightly shiver at the touch. Tommy whimpers slightly and regrets it immediately. Liza hisses like a snake at Tommy and turns back to Sebastian.

PRESENT 14:38:57

A fog covers the rest of the memory. 'Damn it, why can't I remember what happened." Tommy bangs his head on the desk in frustration.
''Trying to remember what happened?" Liza asks, walking back into the bullpen.
''Yeah,most of it is a blur and what I do remember is unhelpful."
''Let's just focus on the case at this time then worry about my flu second." Liza heads to the elevator and the two men follow her with a shared shrug.
Chapter End Notes:
Review and/ or comment to help me post! ;-)