- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I got fed up of using this site -.-
Author's Chapter Notes:
I moved my Stories to these sites,
All my fics are Gibbs/DiNozzo with Gibbs on the bottom.
Hiya

I'm a British Girl in my twenties who came across fan-fiction about two years ago and have loved it since! I have only just started writing my own stories since July 2012 and after getting lovely reviews for my first story Silver...I have taken to writing a few more XD

I started out on another website (found at http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=6676) and have decided to post my stories here aswell.

My Stories are all NCIS slash and are about Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo...with Gibbs as the bottom (as there aren't many out there!!), also they are all Rated FRAO - Adult so just to warn ya before you read them!!

Well I hope you enjoy them as much as I have writing them and I welcome all reviews (Hopefully nice ones)

x

Funny joke I just had to share :p

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the Bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the Bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

I moved my Stories to these sites,
All my fics are Gibbs/DiNozzo with Gibbs on the bottom.

I got fed up of using this site -.-

WWOMB

https://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=6676

Archive of our own

http://archiveofourown.org/users/jo_kay927/pseuds/jo_kay927

Fanfiction

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4129147/jokay927
Chapter End Notes:
I got fed up of using this site -.-