- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's training continues and he's authorized to make the Probie an offer…

Title: La Vie En Rose II: New Recruit

Author: BuffyAngel68

Rating: NC-17 m/m Foursome in various combos: Dinozzo/Ducky/Gibbs/McGee

Summary: Tony's training continues and he's authorized to make the Probie an offer…

Disclaimer: Don't own them, never will. Just having a little fun. Believe me, they don't mind….



----------

THREE MONTHS LATER:

"But… Mcgee? C'mon, boss. Gimme a break. I mean, he's such a… nerd."

"And what are you?" Gibbs retorted.

"Me? I'm a jock and jocks are automatically cool."

"X-box is not a sport, Dinozzo."

"Hey…"

"I'm sick of you treating him like the gum on the bottom of your shoe, Tony. So far I'm pretty satisfied with your training, but you still get a D in 'plays well with others'. You need some work on respect and he needs the boost to his self-confidence. Invite him."

"Boss…"

Gibbs suddenly turned and cast an icy gaze on his friend and colleague.

"Are you questioning my decision, Agent Dinozzo?"

Tony swallowed hard and relented.

"No. No, of course not."

"Didn't think so."



---

"McGee. Hey, will you pay attention?"

The younger man finally gazed up from the text he was reading and turned his eyes on Tony.

"Hmmm? Oh, I'm sorry. I was…"

"Studying. Yeah, I noticed. It's lunch time, Probie. How come you've got a book in front of you instead of food?"

""I… I wasn't hungry, really. Besides, I need to keep up with the latest techniques and processes if I'm ever going to become a full field agent."

Tony bent his head to read the title of the chapter that had so enthralled his colleague.

"Handle With Care: Proper disposition and transport of BBBR… what the hell is BBBR?"

"Bodies Burned Beyond Recognition."

"Okay… big, huge ick."

"Not at all. It's actually quite fascinating…" McGee insisted, sitting straighter and looking as if he were about to recite everything he'd been learning. Tony grimaced and held up his hand.

"Please… don't. Lemme guess; the case out at the artillery range sparked this?"

"Of course. When I mentioned I was looking for more information Doctor Mallard suggested this book might be a good place to start."

"Yeah, well it's time for a break, okay? Let's go find someplace to grab a sandwich or something. My treat."

McGee narrowed his eyes slightly and his expression grew skeptical. "What? You don't have to eat. You can just have dessert or a soda… whatever, let's just go."

"That's not it."

"Then what?"

"Are you actually saying I don't have reason to question your motives?"

Tony sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, so I haven't exactly been… nice to you so far. I can't help it that I'm an older brother. Picking on the young and unsuspecting is built into my DNA. Really, I swear it's just lunch. No pranks, no jokes and minimal insults and teasing."

"I suppose I am craving something sweet…"

"See? There ya go. Now let's get outta here before Gibbs finds something for us to do, huh?"

"Right. Good idea."




------

"A party? Doctor Mallard I can picture sipping wine and chatting. Gibbs… that's a lot harder."

"It's not a party, exactly. Just a bunch of us getting together, having a few beers, bullshitting and maybe playing cards. It'll be really informal. Gibbs called it a team-building night."

"I would like a chance to talk with Abby in a more relaxed atmosphere…"

"Um… the ladies aren't invited this time. Strictly male bonding."

"Well…"

"It'll be good for you, McGee. Say yes… you know you want to."

McGee frowned, considered then gazed at Tony thoughtfully.

"On one condition."

"Yeah?"

"You never call me Probie again. I know what my status is, Tony. Having the tenuous nature of my employment rubbed in my face all the time… it's a little degrading."

Tony paused, slightly shocked at the request. He hadn't realized how frequently he used the nickname in place of his colleague's real name. He knew he probably had an ulterior motive for his actions, but he'd never been good at self-examination and didn't like how the process usually turned out, so he rarely attempted it. Pushing aside the seriousness that was threatening to take over the conversation, Tony plastered his typical mischievous smile back on his face and tried to lighten everything up again.

"Okay. I can do that. So I can tell Gibbs you're in?"

"As long as we have an agreement… absolutely."

"We do. Trust me, you won't regret it. You'll have a great time."

"What will I be expected to bring?"

"Just you and a change of clothes."

"Clothes?"

"In case the male bonding goes well and it gets really late. Gibbs is a stickler for not driving when you can't keep your eyes open."

"Time and driving directions?" McGee asked, pulling out a notepad and pen.

"Don't worry about it. I'll pick you up at your place around six on Friday night. Now if you've run out of questions, how about lunch?"

"Hot fudge sundae?"

"Sounds good to me."






FRIDAY NIGHT: JUST BEFORE SEVEN O'CLOCK

"Relax, would you? I promise this'll be a blast." Tony reassured McGee as they pulled up. "I wouldn't steer you wrong."

McGee's expression said he took Tony's last statement with the grain of salt it deserved, but he got out of the car anyway. After grabbing his bag from the back seat and watching to be sure Tony locked the doors, he followed the other man up the walk and stood quietly behind him while Dinozzo rang the bell.

"Tony. Right on time. Go on back. Jethro is waiting for you as usual. Mister McGee. Welcome. Come in, come in. No need to be shy. Let me take that." Ducky said, relieving the younger man of his small overnight bag as he crossed the threshold.

"What a beautiful home, Doctor Mallard. You have exquisite taste."

"Well thank you, my boy. And it's Ducky, please. No need for formality."

"Alright. If you insist… uh, where did Tony go?"

"Into the bedroom. He and Jethro have developed a sort of… ritual, you might say, for starting these evenings off. It's good for both of them to take a few minutes to settle into their roles."

McGee's eyes widened slightly.

"Roles? I'm… not sure I understand. Tony mentioned beer, cards… male bonding…"

"Oh they'll be bonded by the end of the night, but only if neither one has the energy to get up and find a damp washcloth."

When McGee actually backed off a step, Ducky frowned slightly. "I see. Tony didn't tell you what was really happening. The boy has a talent for obfuscation, but I'm afraid he hasn't yet learned when *not* to employ it."

"Um… so the truth is…"

"Jethro and I have been lovers for some time. 'Round about Christmas of this past year, we both agreed that Tony's reckless streak in the field showed a need for stricter discipline. He joined us for a holiday gathering and began his… retraining."

"You mean… Tony is a… slave?"

"No, no, no! Of course not. That kind of thing is far too emotionally messy and carries too much potential for violence. Also, slaves often have no choice in the matter. Tony is well aware that he's free to walk away at any time, with no fear of retribution… as are you, Mister McGee."

"I am?"

"What, you think I'm gonna chain you to the wall?" Gibbs asked lightly as he emerged from the back of the house. "If you don't feel like participating, it's fine. I'd never try and make you stay if you're uncomfortable."

"I… I didn't say that… not exactly. What… what would I be expected to… do?"

"My plan was for you to help us with Tony's session. We can always use fresh ideas."

"Well… what, exactly, are you teaching him? I know Doc… I mean Ducky said that it involves discipline, but…"

"Before he started working with us, Tony wasn't the world's greatest listener. He also had "Rules are for losers, I know what I'm doing." stuck on permanent repeat in his head. Between Ducky and me we've knocked most of that out of him, but he has a way to go yet. Like how he treats you…"

"Actually… he and I discussed that at lunch earlier this week. I said I'd come with him tonight if he agreed to stop using that… humiliating nickname."

Gibbs grunted approvingly and smiled.

"I know which one you mean. And?"

"He said he would, so in a way I'm obligated to be here."

"No, you're not."

"Agent Gibbs… I want to stay… to help if I can. As long as it's alright if I… ease into things… hang back and just… watch until I feel ready to stick a toe in the water?"

"Absolutely. You all set, Ducks?"

"Yes. Perfectly."

"Good. Lets hit it, then."



------

McGee crossed the bedroom threshold just behind the other two and halted in his tracks an inch or so inside the door. The sight of Tony stripped, blindfolded and stretched out face up on the bed had momentarily taken his breath away.

"McGee. You okay?'

"I… I'm fine. It's just… he has muscles! I never would have guessed Tony had that kind of body. He hardly goes out of his way to show it off. Except for the tight jeans, of course…"

McGee faltered and blushed heavily. Gibbs laughed.

"Somebody's been peeking." he teased.

"I haven't, really! It's… it's just difficult *not* to notice. The way he wears jeans, he might just as well have Picasso or Monet stitched right on his back pocket…" the younger man mumbled

"Painted on… clever, McGee." Gibbs replied as his own clothes began to hit the floor.

"Yes, he does tend to prefer them skin tight… don't you Tony?" Ducky commented, licking Dinozzo's right ear slowly and thoroughly and coaxing a soft groan out of his victim.

"mmmhh… So… I like tight jeans… it's not like I… go around bragging about my… assets. If somebody notices… that's on them… God, yeah, Ducky… keep it up…"

"Speaking of assets… Jethro would you do the honors while I undress?"

"Sure." Gibbs agreed, pulling open the bedside drawer and retrieving a soft circle of leather. Even though he couldn't see what his lover was doing, several weeks under the tutelage of Gibbs and Ducky had taught Tony that the sound meant only one thing this early in a session.

"No… please, c'mon guys, you said you wouldn't…"

"I said we'd think about it. You know damn well it's good for your control, Dinozzo." Gibbs reminded him as he slipped the cock ring on his lover.

"Yeah… but the pain…"

"I won't leave it on as long this time. Hey, you want the new kid to think you're a five minute man, huh?"

"You know I'm not, even without it."

"Yeah, I know. But you lasted, what… twenty minutes when we started? Now you can go an hour, maybe even a little more before you come. It's making you stronger… besides, you know how much more intense your orgasm is when I finally take the ring off…"

"Crap… that's worth anything…"

"Sure it is…"

McGee watched for the next half hour or so as the three men pleasured each other with eager hands and mouths. Eventually, he realized he was nearing the breaking point as well, so he distracted himself by focusing on small details. He noticed that periodically, Tony's hands, laying palm up on the rumpled sheets, would curl into tight fists and take several seconds to relax. An idea slowly took shape in his head and he tentatively spoke up.

"Ummm… Agent Gibbs?'

"Uh-huh…"

"You said if I had any ideas…"

"Go for it, McGee."

The young man escaped to the kitchen and returned a few moments later with a half-full carton of eggs. Gibbs raised his head and studied McGee with definite skepticism.

"This idea has nothing to do with the Easter Bunny, right?"

"Oh, no. Can I... speak to Tony? Give him instructions, I mean?"

"Sure."

"Thank you. Tony… I've been watching your hands. You keep making fists and it gave me an idea. I'm placing an egg in each of your hands. The idea is not to crush them."

Gibbs skeptical look now shaded toward interest as he propped himself up on one elbow.

"What's this supposed to do for him, McGee?"

"Help him spread out his focus. He's so hard right now, all he can think about is his… assets. I'm giving him something else he has to be aware of so all his concentration isn't on the pleasure *or* the pain."

Gibbs grinned and chuckled.

"Damn. That little gem deserves a reward. You ready to get your toes wet?"

"I… I think so."

"C'mon in then. Ducky, crawl over to my side why don't you? Make some room…"

"On my way, my love."

"Here's the deal, McGee; nothing happens to you unless you say yes first and you don't have to do anything to anybody else unless you decide you're ready. Agreed?"

"That sounds fair. Agreed."

"Good. Have fun wading, kid."

McGee stared down at Tony, momentarily shocked by the enormity of what he was being offered, then he removed his shoes and socks and climbed up beside his colleague.

"Tony… can I take off the blindfold?"

"Why?"

"I like your eyes. I… I want to see them. Is that alright?"

"Yeah… yeah I guess. Go ahead."

A moment later the cloth was slipped off and Tony blinked for several seconds as he adjusted to the restoration of light.

"Okay?"

"Fine."

"Umm… what do you want me to do? Besides releasing you, I mean. I can't do that without permission. Even if I could, I'm not sure I'm ready for that… not that I'm unwilling to try, just not yet…"

"McGee?"

"Yes?"

"Do something with that pretty mouth besides talk."

"Oh. Alright." He responded, smiling.

The ensuing kiss was gentle and hesitant at first, but Tony soon pushed the intensity level up a notch or two when he added his tongue to the mix. McGee made a questioning sound and pulled back a little.

"Sorry. You just taste really good. I got carried away…"

"No, it's.. it's alright. I was… surprised, that's all. I'm afraid I'm not very experienced… in any sense."

"Nothing?"

"Well… a college class-mate did try to pull my zipper down while we were kissing…"

"You jumped and ran." Tony guessed.

"First I screamed, then I slapped him, *then* I ran."

"Him? McGee…"

"Can we not discuss my past failures right now? I'd really like to try that kiss again…"

Tony tossed him a wicked half-smile and McGee bent his head. This time when Dinozzo initiated the entry of his tongue into his partner's mouth, the move was cautiously accepted and, after a few moments, even shyly reciprocated.

Some time later, he had no idea how long, Tony finally felt one of his other lovers reach out and release his cock from its restraint. Simultaneously, a voice murmured in his ear to remember the eggs. He was grateful for the reminder, as his lower body was suddenly screaming for attention. Gradually, he was able to relax his hands and prevent the fragile items from being destroyed.

"That's good, Tony… good. Be as aware of your hands as you are your erection. Hold on…"

Tony managed ten more minutes, but when Ducky sank slowly down onto his cock, he began to seriously lose control. McGee realized what was happening and swiftly plucked the eggs out of Dinozzo's palms, placing them on the night table. He then turned back and watched with growing fascination and frustration as both men frantically drove themselves to climax. He longed to do something about his own erection, but didn't dare. Luckily, Gibbs wasn't the type to let suffering go un-noticed.

"McGee… you need a little help with that? There's a bathroom not fifteen feet away if you'd rather handle it yourself…"

"No… I mean, I… please."

"You sure you're ready?"

"No… but I trust you. Besides… it hurts…"

"I'll bet it does. I'm impressed, McGee. It's been over an hour and you only leaked a little. Nice work."

"Yes, well…. Being an unwilling celibate teaches you a lot of difficult lessons." He admitted, going with the tug of gentle hands as they laid him on his side. This time, when a hand rested at the top of his zipper and slid it down, all he did was sigh with relief as some of the pressure on his genitals ceased.

"Good man, McGee… relax… don't fight it… ahh! Tony… Ducky…" he abruptly gasped as he was firmly caressed in turn.

"Yeah, boss?"

"Present, Jethro."

"You two…"

"You need it as much as he does, dearest." Ducky told him reasonably. "We've had our fun. The least we can do is make sure you don't get left out."

"I was gonna say… you make a great team…"

"We do at that." Ducky agreed thoughtfully. As Jethro approached and moved into his climax, McGee groaned, buried his face in the pillow nearest his head and began to moan through gritted teeth and tightly clenched lips.

"It's okay, Tim... let it happen... you need this. Nothing to be ashamed of. You're beautiful like this... that blush is so sweet. That's right... you can enjoy my touch. You're allowed. Show me what you feel... talk to me..." Gibbs exhorted.

"I can't... oh, God... can't say... what I want to..."

"Yeah you can. Just do it... say it, Timmy..."

"Ohhhh.... don't stop... please, don't stop touching me... I'm... I think I'm almost there..."

"I think so too. Just a little longer."

Tony gently caressed his colleague's brow with his free hand and murmured to him.

"Your first orgasm will feel wild and intense... like your whole body's about to shatter into a million pieces, but don't be scared, okay? Roll with it... let yourself experience it completely... you're safe with us, Tim."

"Ahhh! Oh... oh... help me... I can't... control... can't stop..." McGee panted, his breathing erratic and chaotic.

"Don't try. It's alright... don't fight it, just feel it..."

Several minutes later, McGee's heart and lungs were both working much less hard, but his eyes were clamped shut, as if he was afraid to open them and find he'd been dreaming. Soft kisses on each lid helped him relax and eventually he gazed up at Tony, gratitude and confusion radiating from watery eyes. He blinked a moment later and a single tear slid down his cheek to land on his nose. Tony giggled quietly and kissed it away. Deciding Tim needed a little more space before conversation might be desired or even possible, Dinozzo cast a gaze over his shoulder and found his two regular bed-mates nearly asleep, tangled in the blankets and each other. He smiled at the scene, finally realizing that what had been growing stronger and more real in his heart for the past three months was love and contentment. Shaken, his smile faltered and he pushed the thought away for the time being.

When he turned back to McGee, the younger man was still studying him.

"You okay?"

"Yes... well, I... I just... need to make sure..."

"C'mon, Pr...ince Valiant. Just say it."

Tim grinned at Tony's near miss and at the brilliant way his lightning fast mind had covered for his mouth.

"Very nice. I... I just want you to know that it's not my intention to take your place... with Gibbs, I mean. I would never... could never do that. I see now what the two of you mean to each other... I should have thought and asked permission before I let him..."

"Tim...."

Tony hesitated then moved carefully to get to his feet, not wishing to disturb the other two. He grabbed his robe, slipped it on, secured it and held out a hand to Tim. The other man took it and rose to stand as well, quickly refastening his clothes. Silent, Tony led him into the living room and dropped to the couch, pulling his younger colleague down with him. Thrown a quick glance that clearly asked for consent, Tony nodded and McGee drew closer, molding himself to the other man's body and laying his head on Dinozzo's collarbone. "Ah. A cuddler. Good to know. Gibbs is amazing in every other category, but..."

"He doesn't feel the need for closeness... afterward?"

"He does, but only with Ducky."

"What about you?"

"I'm usually asleep by the time they're playing Siamese twins. It doesn't bug me."

McGee lifted his head and studied Tony's eyes.

"It does too."

"Does n... Okay, cut that out." he chuckled, popping Tim gently in the center of the forehead with one finger. "I brought you out here for a reason. After that talk we had over hot fudge sundaes, I realized something. I *have* been majorly immature with you. What you said back in the bedroom... it kinda hits home, I guess. I was the only child, you were the new baby. I didn't want anyone stepping on my toes or crowding me out of favor with the alpha dog. I know better now, so if I ever really hurt you with that stupid nickname... or if I made you feel like a kicked puppy one too many times..."

Tim reached up and laid his palm over Tony's lips, halting a stream of words that he knew might go on all night if he didn't intervene.

"I understand. It's okay."

"No, it wasn't..."

"For heaven's sake, Dinozzo, you're forgiven. Can we go to sleep now?"

"Yeah... yeah, okay." Tony agreed, grinning broadly as he pulled an afghan off the back of the couch and laid back. Tim found a comfortable position on Tony's left side, laid his head on the other man's chest and fell asleep almost instantly, barely noticing when Dinozzo arranged the knitted blanket over the two of them.

For several minutes, Tony lay awake, trying to adjust to a serene, wonderfully warm presence beside him. He'd never been one to hang around after the fact and none of his "it's only for fun" partners had ever expressed a desire for him to remain longer than it took him to dress. Even over his three months with Jethro and Ducky, he'd never felt encouraged to do anything but turn over and sleep, but now... now someone was actually there, steadily breathing against his skin and leaving Tony "fly-by-night" Dinozzo with a choice he'd never had to confront before. It didn't take him long to make up his mind. Smiling and laying an arm protectively across Tim's back, Tony decided sleeping over wasn't such a bad concept after all.