- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thanks to Hawk for the beta. This is partly for Skrip since she oohed and ahhed over parts of it. She is such a great evil twin. Disclaimer: Not mine, No money being made.
Author's Chapter Notes:
What do a NCIS special agent and a criminologist get up to when they cross paths?

Tony notices a small commotion as he’s leaving his hotel, but he ignores it. This weekend is for him and even though he’d balked and sulked at the thought of taking a vacation, he’s getting into it now. His natural curiosity does have him checking out the man and woman who are busy collecting and placing items in small bags. Their vests read LVPD Criminal Investigations. The man turns and their eyes meet. Tony knows the other man’s eyes are an average brown, but he feels that gaze burn into him all the way down to the soles of his feet. He nods at the man and gives a small laugh at how quickly the man turns away. Yeah, they’d both felt that pull.

Tony goes out and does some typical touristy things and gets some petty satisfaction out of thoughts that if someone comes by his apartment to growl at him, he’s not there. Hey, no one told him to stay in the state. He pushes away the words floating in his brain about him being childish to the back of his mind and looks around for some kind of late night entertainment because this is Vegas. But what he sees doesn’t interest him nearly as much as that man had.

He makes his way back to his hotel and smiles at seeing who’s still around. Introductions are made and he can’t help but lightly flirt with Nick Stokes of the Las Vegas Crime Lab and when he mentions, oh so casually, that he’s with the Navy Criminal Investigative Service, he gets a real smile out of the other man.

"So the victim was down the hall from my room? Hunh, can’t say I saw or heard anything unusual. I went out exploring about 10 minutes after I checked in, then came back and took a long nap."

"Yeah, we’re just asking around, Mr. DiNozzo. Just procedure man, you know?"

"Yeah, I do know. I’m also curious about your case but you can’t talk about it so I won’t ask. What time do you get off?"

Tony can’t help but smirk at the embarrassed smile that question gets him, but he hadn’t really meant to emphasize the last two words. When he finds out the time, he invites Nick to breakfast on the pretext of talking business. He has no plans to talk business for long and he thinks Nick knows that, but Tony will make sure before he pulls the man into his room and tears off those tight black jeans he’s wearing.

They meet for breakfast and Tony gets the impression it’s been awhile since Nick relaxed and flirted with a man. He flirts some more and Nick smiles and talks and Tony finds that he loves the other man’s accent. It’s slowing words down and giving them entirely different meanings. Tony’s having a great time and when he invites Nick up to his room, he doesn’t try to come up with a phony excuse. Nick shifts nervously in his chair and picks up his glass of orange juice then turns the glass around in his hands as he speaks, carefully avoiding eye contact.

"You talking about what I think you are?"

Tony grins and leans closer. "Yeah, I am. No ties, no regrets, just a little relaxation and mutual consolation. How about it, cowboy?"

Nick laughs and finishes his juice. "I’m not a cowboy."

Tony stands up and invites Nick to do the same. They walk towards the elevator and Tony takes the opportunity to bump Nick’s shoulder gently with his own.

"With that accent, you’re close enough and let me tell you…" Tony waits until they’re in the elevator. "I’ve always wanted to ride a cowboy." They both laugh although it was kind of corny but then most come-on lines are. Tony doesn’t sweat it because he’s about to get naked and the sharp gnawing feeling in his stomach will go away for awhile.

As soon as he closes his hotel room door, Tony curls his hands on around Nick’s neck, letting his thumbs graze the other man’s Adam apple. Their mouths meet and it feels like lava is flowing through the special agent’s bloodstream. Tony moans and presses his body closer to Nick’s. He doesn’t feel the nimble fingers on his shirt until it’s unbuttoned but that’s fine with him. The kiss pauses so they can breathe and Tony takes the opportunity to switch positions with Nick. With Nick against the door, Tony kneels down and in less than a minute he’s sucking on Nick’s very tasty cock, swallowing greedily, while holding the man’s hips against the door. He can hear Nick moaning and feels a hand in his hair, long fingers massaging his scalp.

Tony runs his tongue over and around and under every inch of Nick he can get to, and he revels in the mix of flavors - -salty sweat, heady musk - - on his tongue. He knows he’s making noises as he enjoys the luxury of giving a nice long, involved blowjob. Nothing else matters and when Nick moans and starts to come, Tony hums and swallows every last drop. He pulls back and stands up. Tony smiles at the very rumpled and awed Nick, kisses him on the corner of his mouth and pulls him over to the bed.

"I assume you’re having a good time?"

Nick laughs and nods his head. Tony finishes undressing and helps Nick until they’re both naked and rolling around on the bed. Tony doesn’t know what it is about Nick’s skin but it makes him hungry to touch every inch he can. They end up with Tony straddling Nick, his hands wrapped around Nick’s wrists. The kisses turn from frantic and messy to slow and exploring.

Tony loves this, and he can’t help but want to discover more about how Nick reacts to Tony’s fingers gliding around his navel or Tony’s mouth nibbling up and down his bicep. He asks a question, one that seems to reverberate around the quiet room.

"Can I fuck you?" Tony laps at Nick’s Adam apple while he waits on the other man to answer him. He gets a nervous nod and smiles. "Don’t worry, Nick. I’ve always believed if you like doing something, you should know how to do it well." Tony rolls off Nick to grab his shaving kit. He gets out lube and a condom and takes up his former position before Nick can object to him being gone.

Touches and kisses start back up and Tony laughs as Nick discovers two of his ticklish spots. Soon, he has Nick moaning as his fingers, slick with lube, thrust in and out of Nick’s body. Before going further, Tony gives in to a low humming urge and again lets his tongue taste parts of the other man’s body. He decides his favorite patch of skin is the area right below Nick’s navel. Tony withdraws his fingers and puts the condom on before settling in between Nick’s legs. He enters Nick slowly, letting his hips ease forward as he sinks into the other man’s body.

After that it gets fast and powerful. Tony braces on his hands and snaps his hips back and forth, trying to get as far into Nick’s body as he can. He loves the look on Nick’s face, the way his eyes are narrowed, the way he’s moaning like he’d give Tony any and everything he ever wanted. Tony can tell with each hitch of breath that Nick is about to lose it completely.

Sweat drips into Tony’s eyes but he doesn’t bother to wipe it away, only leans down to kiss Nick again, thrusting his tongue into the other man’s mouth the way his cock is thrusting into the other mans’ body. He even swivels his hips a little and slams in more sharply to see Nick’s expression change. Suddenly, with quickness Tony didn’t anticipate, he’s ready to come but he doesn’t fight it. He stills and buries his face in Nick’s neck, breathing harshly.

Tony realizes he can feel hands stroking the skin on his back over and over and that wakes him enough so that he gets off of Nick and lays beside him. He takes care of the condom. Before he falls asleep he whispers to Nick, "Stick around, once we get some sleep I’ll treat you to lunch. After that, well, we’ll have to see if we can blow some more brain cells." He doesn’t get an answer from Nick so he shakes him a little.

"Mmm?"

"Did you hear a word I said?"

"Yeah. Sleep, food, sex. Perfect."

Tony laughs and closes his eyes. It only takes him a few minutes to doze off.

**

Two hours later, Tony wakes up because Nick is licking a spot on his hipbone that is making him want to laugh. It’s also making Tony horny. Nick’s tongue is wet and curious, rough and arousing. Tony mumbles and folds his hands behind his head so he can watch Nick touch and lick him. He heartily approves of Nick’s long fingers rubbing and stroking him from collarbone to the sweet spot right behind his balls. After a few minutes that feel like hours, Nick’s tongue licks his cock and Tony inhales sharply.

The touch of Nick’s tongue is lavish and gentle before turning into something resembling a tornado. Tony moans and spreads his legs wider and Nick is right there, his broad shoulders moving between Tony’s thighs, fingers pressing into Tony’s skin to hold him open and Tony heartily approves of Nicks’ magical tongue lapping at the opening to his body. He smiles at Nick when Nick pauses and looks up at him.

"So, Tony, can I return the favor and fuck you?"

Tony smiles, smirks really, and wiggles down more comfortably in the bed.

"Go right ahead, Cowboy."

Tony gets a laugh and Nick rolling his eyes, before a slick finger pushes into him. Nick’s mouth returns to sucking him, but Tony squirms this time and tries not to come. Perhaps Nick senses this because the sucking turns to slow, random licking and the finger stretching him becomes two. Tony places an arm over his eyes as he feels his legs lifted. He both hates and loves the first push of Nick inside him. They both groan and Tony feels a small brief kiss on his right knee. He takes his arm away from his eyes and looks at Nick. Nick winks at him before starting to thrust and move inside his body. Tony feels full and shudders.

The only noise to be heard in the room are the sounds of Tony breathing harshly and an occasional squeak from the hotel bed. Tony knows nothing but the glide and pull of Nick’s body. He’s hard and feels like any minute he’s going to explode all over Nick and himself. He’s got to give it to the other man, Nick is in excellent shape and it shows in the way he pumps in and out of Tony’s body with no clue as to how long he can keep it up. Tony knows he’ll be feeling Nick for a few days after this and that’s fine with him. It’ll give him something to think about as he’s writing reports at his desk.

Tony hears a small hitch in Nick’s breathing and their eyes meet and lock. Nick’s eyes are full of wonder and lust and heat. His hands are splayed and grip Tony’s hips hard. Tony can feel them bone deep and when one hand grips his cock and pulls, Tony arches his back and shakes his head. He’s not saying no, but for a long drawn out moment the line between pain and pleasure is so sharp he can’t tell the difference. Maybe this is where the phrase ‘hurts so good’ comes from.

Nick’s hips stutter between his legs and Tony can feel him come through the thin layer of rubber. He’s still hard but not for long as Nick pulls out of him, then deep throats him in one fluid moment. The shock of having his cock so well engulfed makes Tony moan long and loud, echoing around the hotel room. There will be time to be embarrassed later. Right now it feels too good, like something he’s been craving for so long without knowing this is what he craved. He comes and Nick, lovely talented Nick, swallows and licks and makes Tony wish for a minute he could take Nick home as a souvenir.

Tony feels the bed move and bounce as Nick moves around. He smiles sleepily when Nick comes back to the bed and lies down with him. Tony stretches and wonders if he should get up and go out but Nick is right there next to him looking pleased and smug.

"What are you so smug about?" Tony asks. He watches Nick’s smirk get bigger.

"That was quite a loud moan there, Tony. You okay? Didn’t strain anything did you?"

Tony laughs and runs a hand over Nick’s short hair.

"Funny, real funny there, Nick. Are all CSI’s so humorous?"

He doesn’t mind the finger Nick brushes over his nipples.

"When they’re getting laid like this, I hope so. When do you have to be back?"

Tony scoots out of bed and gets his shaving kit. He really needs a shower and some food. Nick looks good in his bed but Tony knows he’s got to be sticky and hungry too. He gestures toward the bathroom and walks toward it. Nick follows him.

"I’ve got a few days until I have to be back. Feel like going out, getting some food and coming back here to test out that bed some more?" Tony gets a dazzling and happy smile in return.

"Sounds good, man. I’ve got the night off and that sounds like a brilliant plan."

They shower and get dressed, talking about various cases they’ve worked on in the past, laughing at things they’ve done. Tony walks out into the Vegas night with Nick, glad he decided to come to this brightly lit, gaudy, sexy city.


The End.


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Hawk for the beta. This is partly for Skrip since she oohed and ahhed over parts of it. She is such a great evil twin.

Disclaimer: Not mine, No money being made.