- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Written for the 30_lemons challenge on LJ. Specifically, #25: The Planetarium, or 'Sex Under the Stars'
Author's Chapter Notes:
Starlight, Starbright, first star I see tonight...

"Remind me why we're sitting outside in the middle of nowhere at two in the morning in the middle of August?"

"Shh." Gibbs pulls Tony a little closer against him, kisses his shoulder. "Just watch."

"I am watching. There's nothing to--" Tony's voice dies off suddenly as he watches the first meteor fall, a streak of white against the dark velvet sky. "Oh," he whispers, seeing the next.

Gibbs kisses the nape of Tony's neck. "Watch," he murmurs again.

It's too dark for him to see Tony's face, which he regrets. He'd love to be able to see Tony's expression, the wonder in his eyes. But he can feel Tony, warm and solid against him, leaning forward instinctively every time another meteor streaks through the sky. He hears Tony's breath catch when two fall at once and smiles to himself.

The meteors are falling fast and thick now, white flashing through the black night sky. "It's beautiful," Tony whispers, his voice full of amazement.

"Yeah." Gibbs runs his hands up under Tony's T-shirt, fingers spreading out over warm skin. He kisses Tony's throat, nuzzling the spot behind his ear. "It is."

Tony laughs softly and lets his head fall back against Gibbs' shoulder. "We're outside, you know," he points out.

"We're in the middle of nowhere. You said it yourself." Gibbs smiles and slides his hands down, unbuttoning Tony's jeans. "Besides, you mean to tell me you've never had sex outdoors before?"

"Never said that." Tony groans deep in his throat when Gibbs unzips his jeans, one hand wrapping around his rapidly hardening cock and the other cradling his balls. "Had a really--amazing--experience one time with this cheerleader..." His voice breaks off with a gasp and he arches into Gibbs' hands. "Oh, *fuck*," he manages, shuddering. "Christ, Gibbs."

Gibbs smiles and nips Tony's earlobe. He rubs his thumb over the head of Tony's cock again, pressing back under his balls with his other hand. "Yeah," he whispers in Tony's ear. "Me. No cheerleaders, no dancers, none of your usual women. Me, Tony. My hands on you, my mouth on you, my dick in your ass. Me."

Tony twists into Gibbs' touch, shuddering again. "I--oh--" He groans again, struggling to breathe evenly. "Gibbs..." It's a husky, needy sound and it sends a streak of lust right to Gibbs' cock.

He tightens his legs on either side of Tony's, holding him in place. The air's cool against exposed skin--even in August, it's around 50 degrees at 2am--and Gibbs knows what it must feel like, a silky cold contrast to the warm rough touch of his hands. He lets go of Tony's cock long enough to push his shirt up, running blunt nails over Tony's skin.

Tony takes the hint and pulls his shirt off, shivering when the air brushes over him. He huddles back into the circle of Gibbs' arms, his head leaning against Gibbs' shoulder. Gibbs kisses his throat, bends his head to bite gently over Tony's collarbone. His hand tightens on Tony's cock, working him just shy of too rough. "That's it," he murmurs against Tony's shoulder. "Give it up."

"*Fuck*," Tony gasps out. He's trembling in Gibbs' arms now, panting for breath. "You fucking do this to me on purpose, don't you?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Gibbs asks wryly.

"Do and I'll kill you," Tony gets out through gritted teeth. "Fuck, Gibbs, c'mon, make me come, c'mon..."

For a moment Gibbs toys with the idea of making him beg, drawing this out until Tony's sweating, writhing, incoherent in his arms and unable to do anything but moan and plead for release. But that takes too long and he's not feeling particularly patient tonight.

Later, he promises himself. Later, he can indulge himself all he wants, gorge himself on Tony's body, immerse himself in Tony's scent and taste, in the velvet hot feel of him and the smooth-rough skin. He bites Tony's shoulder as a promise to himself; Tony moans and arches against him, head falling to the side.

He knows what Tony wants. He knows just how to work Tony's cock, to pull and twist and press just *so*, making Tony whine and thrust into his grip. His other hand massages Tony's balls gently, lightly, pressing back right *there*--and Tony curses and comes all over his stomach and Gibbs' hand.

Tony slumps against him, bonelessly content. Gibbs shifts him a little and licks his fingers, tasting sea-salt and musk.

"That is such a fucking turn-on," Tony mumbles, turning to look at him.

"What is?"

Tony nods at him. "Watching you lick your fingers after I've just come all over them."

"I like the way you taste." Gibbs wipes his hand off on a corner of the worn blanket. "Ready to go home now?"

"Where's my shirt?" Tony looks around for a moment before snagging it and pulling it on. "It's getting cold out here."

"So let's go." Gibbs kisses the nape of Tony's neck and stands, holding out a hand. "I'll warm you up once we're home."

Tony groans and takes the offered hand, pulling himself up. "That is one of the worst pick-up lines I've ever heard--and believe me, Gibbs, I've heard 'em all." He steps forward, linking his hands behind Gibbs' waist. "On the other hand, I came, you didn't, and I do owe you *something* for this." Tony looks up at the sky, smiling a little. "So let's go."

Gibbs tosses the blanket over one arm, shaking blades of grass off it automatically. They walk to the car, the night dark and quiet around them. But as Gibbs unlocks the door and gets in, he sees one last shooting star fall.

"Make a wish," Tony says softly.

Gibbs smiles and starts the car.

Chapter End Notes:
Written for the 30_lemons challenge on LJ. Specifically, #25: The Planetarium, or 'Sex Under the Stars'