- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Written for oceana's birthday. Don't bother looking for a plot; you won't find one.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sex. And more sex.

He had her pinned up against the wall, his thigh between her legs, rubbing against her. She was hot and desperate and so wet he felt her through her panties and his jeans and he knew if he slid inside her now he'd last about a minute.

So he bit the inside of his cheek and pulled off her shirt, unhooking her bra and letting her breasts spill out. Abby's head fell back against the wall and she moaned as he squeezed them, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples, pinching them hard enough to make her gasp and arch up into his touch. She reached out for him, trying to pull him closer, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head with one hand, growling softly in the back of his throat.

"My turn tonight," he reminded her, voice low. "You're just going to take it. Anything I give you, anything I want, you're going to take it because it's my turn to play."

Abby whimpered, biting her lower lip. Tony slid his other hand under her skirt, pushing her panties aside to slide two fingers into her. His thumb pressed against her clit and he watched her as he rubbed it, teasing her almost to the point of orgasm.

Almost. Tony still remembered what she'd done to him last time, how she'd teased him and tormented him and drawn it out until he'd been a babbling, begging wreck on her bed.

Turnabout was fair play.

He felt her begin to tremble and pulled his hand away, licking his fingers clean of her. He let her wrists go and stepped away from the wall; Abby stumbled, almost falling without his support. "Suck me," he said huskily, watching her.

She knelt in front of him almost instantly, wrapping her lips around his cock and sucking him into her mouth. He looked down at her, watching her head bob as she worked his cock. She was good at this--almost as good as he was with his head between her legs--and if he hadn't wanted to fuck her so badly he'd have let himself come in her mouth.

He pulled her head up, fingers tangled in her hair. Her lips were swollen and her makeup was mussed and she wore a plaid skirt, her boots, and a black lace bra open in the front and hanging off her arms. One look at her and Tony gave up on making it to the bedroom.

He dropped to his knees and pushed her onto her back, peeling her panties off as slowly as he could, given his rapidly vanishing self-control. Abby whimpered and spread her legs and Tony had to close his eyes and count to ten before he could even get the condom on.

One smooth push and he was inside her. She was on fire, drenched and tight around him and he wasn't going to last this time around no matter what he did. So he didn't bother trying.

Abby arched under him, moving with him, legs wrapped around his hips and her arms over her head grabbing for something to hold onto. It was hard and fast and frantic and Abby was crying out in desperation in seconds. "Fuck--God, Tony, fuck me, harder, c'mon, fuck me, fuck me--"

She screamed when she came, clenching around him, trembling with aftershocks. Tony slammed into her one more time before surrendering to his own climax and collapsing on top of her. Only for a moment, though--after that he rolled off her, panting for breath.

Abby got rid of the condom for him, leaning up to kiss him. "So was that round one?" she asked languidly.

Tony grinned. "We've got all night, baby. We're just getting started."

"Mmm." Abby stretched. "Cool."

Chapter End Notes:
Written for oceana's birthday. Don't bother looking for a plot; you won't find one.