- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Ok i wrote on GIL/NICK site but this story will be on going. So please read and review it please thanks :0)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's daughter is very much apart of his life. but one night could destroy her whole life. so she thinks

PT 1

Samantha Dinozzo was sitting at her History class watching the teacher walking around. Teaching about the revolutionary way. But her eyes were averted to the front side door when in walked Anthony Dinozzo and Special Agent Jethro Gibbs.

"Class i would like you to meet Special Agents Anthony Dinozzo and Special Agent Jethro Gibbs. They're hear to talk about some of the Military, Gentlemen."

Samantha smiled. Anthony Dinozzo was by far the best dad a girl could have. He had just recently started seeing his boss. Gibbs. Gibbs was like a father to her already. Tony started talking and Samantha listened. But her mind didn't stay in the class. She remember her dad telling her about how she came into this world. He had told her he was 18 when her mom came into his life.

FLASHBACK

Young anthony Dinozzo sat at his desk when in walked Maryanne Potter. "Maryanne would you mind going to the movies with me?" She just smirked and nodded. But that night would change his life forever.

Tony and Maryanne did the dirty deed.

NINE MONTHS LATER
APRIL- 13TH -1989

Tony was at home when his dad came in hitting him in the head. "YOU SON OF A BITCH" Tony was confused. "What?" Edward Dinozzo pulled Tony up by his hair. "Maryanne's mother called. Maryanne had a baby last night." Tony was shocked. "Dad we used protection." Edward back handed Tony. "You go and marry Maryanne. Or you will be sorry." Tony nodded.

NEXT DAY

Tony was at Maryanne's house. He knocked on the door Mrs. Potter opened and smiled. "Come in and meet your daughter." Tony walked in and seen Maryanne holding a pink bundle of joy. "Hey Tony." Tony smiled softly. "Meet Samantha Grace Dinozzo. I gave her your name." Tony smiled. "Wanna hold your daughter?" He smiled. "Yes." Tony picked up Samantha and the baby cooed at him. That was when she stole his heart.

END FLASHBACK

Samantha came back into her class when the bell rang. "Ok class Homework assignments. Chapters 3-5 and you have a test in 2 weeks on these Chapters." Everyone made their way out. Samantha was just out the door when 2 hands grabbed her shoulder. She gasped and spun around to see her dad and Gibbs standing there smiling.

"You scared me." Samantha said.

"I know. Where you heading?" Tony asked his daughter. He noticed Samantha's friend. Gail Flemming coming up.

Samantha pointing to her locker. "Going to get my custom for the play and then going to rehearsal. Why?" Gail came up and grabbed her form behind her and spun her around.

"Ok Juliet. Why ain't you in costume?" Gail asked her smiling. Sam turned to her and smirked. "Going Ms Director."

Sam turned back to her dad. "As you can see i am being beckoned. Thank you both for doing this for my teacher." She said giving Tony a hug and then turning to Gibbs and giving him one.

Tony only smiled at her "Well i don't do this for any daughter of mine."

Sam smirked at him and laughed at him. "Well good thing i'm your only daughter." She loved watching him trying to make up a come back. "Ok Gail let's go." Sam said and went off leaving Tony and Gibbs standing in the hall.

DC HIGHSCHOOL AUDITORIUM

Sam and Gail walked in to see all the students in costumes waiting to start Rehearsal. "Well Ms. Dinozzo and Flemmings glad you could join us.

Sam smirked and got up on stage. "Well i had to say Thanks to my dad."

Todd Glason just glared at her. "Well make it snappy next time."

Samantha nodded. "Yes sir. " Just then the Auditorium doors opened and in walked Tony and Gibbs. "Oh crap. What now. Who the hell are you guys?" Todd snapped at the 2 older men. Sam just closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Todd that's my dad and his boss. Now can you spare for 5 minutes?" She asked with a smug look on her face.

Todd looked at them to her. "Oh sure. Yeah go ahead."

Sam smirked and walked off stage up to them. "What's up?" Tony smiled. "I just wanted to watch you rehearse." Sam nodded. And Gibbs and Tony got a couple seats. "Todd ready whenever Romeo is." Sam said going back up to the stage. From his seat Gibbs watched Tony watch his daughter. Tony always made it clear that Sam was his main priority. And he was glad Tony made an effort with her.

TBC

Chapter End Notes:
Ok i wrote on GIL/NICK site but this story will be on going. So please read and review it please thanks :0)