- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You'll like this. I promise.

Tony dropped by the lab around eleven, ostensibly to check on some evidence he'd dropped off for Abby earlier in the day. She had new pictures up--he studied them, wondering what she'd created this time.

"Don't tell me," he said automatically, turning to look at her. "I'll figure it out."

She grinned. "What brings you by?"

"Was wondering how you were doing on that jacket I gave you earlier."

"Mm. Still working on it--give me another hour or so and I'll have some results for you." Abby shrugged. "Best I can do."

Tony nodded. "Hour should be fine." He turned to go, pausing for a moment. Three...two...

"Eight o'clock?" Abby said under her breath.

"Perfect."

"My place." Abby gave him a grin. "It's my turn."

"So it is." Tony grinned back. "I'll see you then."

***
He went home after work, showered, changed, had something to eat. And as always, he had to laugh at the sheer insanity of what he--and Abby--were doing. Who would have thought that one night of alcohol-induced sex would lead to...

Tony couldn't even figure out what it was. Amazing sex? A chance to play and have fun? It sure as hell wasn't love. But it was more than a fuckbuddy situation. They got together once or twice a week, had amazing, mind-blowing sex, and went their separate ways unless they fell asleep. But it was the unexpected that kept them both coming back for more. Every time they met, they took turns. One night it would be his. He'd be in control, he'd tell her what to do, decide what happened. The next, it was hers.

And tonight was Abby's turn to play. Tony grinned and snagged his keys, tossing them in the air before catching them. One thing he had to say, Abby was as creative as she was sexy. He was looking forward to tonight.

The door to her place was unlocked and he slipped inside, throwing the bolt behind him. "Abs?" he called.

"In here," she said from the bedroom. Tony was just as glad--the coffin, while comfortable, wasn't really made for two. They'd managed before but he was just as happy to use the bed.

He walked down the hall and looked inside--and froze, his mouth going dry.

Abby had set up candles all over the room, ranging from tapers to fat jar candles to little votives. They flickered and danced and burned steadily, bathing the room in golden light. Fortunately for Tony's nose, they were unscented, if colored.

And in the middle of them all, Abby lay on her bed, propped up on her elbows with one knee bent. She was nude, her hair down; Tony's breath caught in his throat at the sight.

"Like it?" she asked with a smile.

"It's beautiful," he said, letting his gaze run over her deliberately. Abby laughed and pushed her hair back.

"Then take off your clothes and c'mere."

He did, careful to put them where a stray candle wouldn't cause problems. Abby slid over and made room for him on the bed and he lay down next to her, kissing her gently. "You look like some kind of pagan goddess," he said, running a hand down her side.

She grinned. "Do I get sacrifice or worship?"

"Whatever you want. It's your turn."

"Cool." Abby pushed gently on his shoulders. "Worship my clit, then. I want your mouth on me." ?
Tony grinned and slid down her body, kissing her breasts and her belly as he did. He loved doing this for her almost as much as she loved having him do it. Then again, he'd always been orally fixated.

He kissed the inside of her thighs, nuzzling her smooth skin, his hands sliding over her legs and her hips. He blew gently over her labia and felt her shiver; when he licked her gently she made a soft sound and arched up for more.

She'd said to worship her, and Tony had every intention of following orders--for once in his life.

They hadn't been doing this long--a few weeks or so--and Tony was still having fun learning her body and its responses. Even as he devoted himself to licking her and sucking her and making her moan and writhe, one heel digging into his back, a part of his brain was cataloging her responses. He noticed that if he sucked just like *that* she whimpered and twisted into his mouth and if he nuzzled her *there* she gasped and arched under him, her legs tightening around his head.

When she started babbling and cursing, he knew she was close. He sucked just a little bit harder, pressed his tongue a little more firmly against her clit--and she went off like a rocket, crying out and shuddering against his mouth.

Tony kissed her thighs again and knelt up, licking his lips. Abby had one arm flung over her face and a dreamy, satisfied look on her face.

At least...for the moment.

"C'mon up here," she said, stretching out one pale arm. Tony took it and lay down next to her, letting her snuggle against him, her curves and silky skin pressed against the angles and rougher skin of his own body. Abby tilted her head up and kissed him, making a small sound of pleasure when she tasted herself in his mouth. "So what am I going to do with you tonight, DiNozzo?"

Tony grinned and bit her lower lip playfully. "Anything you want, Sciuto."

"I like the sound of that." She laughed and sat up, pushing him onto his back and straddling him. "Too bad you've got all this hair," she mock-complained, tugging it gently. "I'd *so* love to decorate you with some of my candles."

While the idea was enough to make his cock jump, the thought of hot wax plus chest hair made him wince. "I have no idea how you do it," he said wryly. "But I'm sure as hell not."

"It's not so bad." Abby grinned. "But since you're a wimp, I'll find something else to do with you." She leaned down over him, her breasts brushing his chest. "Haven't fucked you in a while," she said thoughtfully.

"If by a while you mean not since last week," Tony countered.

"Well, yeah." She nipped the side of his neck. "Or--ooh." Abby's eyes sparkled and she sat back up. "Close your eyes, DiNozzo."

The look on her face meant he was going to end up a sweating, babbling, fucked-out wreck in her bed before the night was over.

He couldn't wait.

Tony closed his eyes, relaxing against the bed. Abby kissed him briefly before fastening something cool and soft around his head--"You're blindfolding me?" he asked, raising a hand to touch it.

"Yep. You cool with that?"

"Yeah, it's fine."

"Rock." Abby ran a hand over his chest before getting off the bed. Tony felt the mattress shift as she moved; it shifted again as she got back on it, probably kneeling next to him. She kissed him again, deeper this time, her lips soft against his and her body satiny and warm where it leaned against his.

Tony wondered if they'd ever manage to have a night of 'normal' sex.

He had to admit, he hoped not.

Abby moved to straddle him and Tony was hard-pressed not to reach for her hips and guide her down onto his cock and have her ride him. "My turn," she reminded him, nipping his lower lip. "You stay there."

He grinned and turned his hands palm-up in surrender. "Yes ma'am."

She laughed, rubbing her breasts over his chest. "You'll like this. I promise."

Something incredibly soft brushed over his skin; Tony frowned, trying to figure out what it was. Soft, almost--"Fur?" he asked in surprise.

"Well, it's fake. You should know me better than that." Abby brushed the mitt over his skin again, running it in slow patterns across his arms, his stomach, his chest. It was soothing and arousing all at once; he felt himself relaxing into the bed, tension seeping out of him as she petted him.

And then she stopped. "Relax," she said in amusement. "Not done yet."

"Better not be." Tony grinned.

"Not a chance, DiNozzo. I haven't had that cock of yours inside me yet and you're not going home until I do."

"I'm not complaining," Tony said wryly.

"Good. Now shush." Abby kissed him, leaning on him to get something from her nightstand. "You'll like this too," she promised, squirming deliciously against him.

"Jesus!" Tony nearly came off the bed at the first touch of--of--"Fuck, Abby, what the hell is that?"

She giggled and did it again. The--whatever it was--was just shy of pain, just sharp enough not to tickle. It sent sparks through him, leaving him gasping against the bed. "Cool, isn't it?" she asked.

"What *is* it?"

"One of my toys. I'll show you later." Abby ran it over his collarbone and down his arm; Tony figured it had to be some kind of wheel from the way it moved over his skin. He shuddered, reminding himself to breathe.

Abby crisscrossed his chest and his stomach with the thing, playing with it much like she'd done with the mitt. Only unlike the mitt, this toy made Tony squirm and twist into it, away from it, he wasn't even sure. "Abby..." he said raggedly, trying to breathe.

"Hm?" Abby scooted down and ran the toy over his thighs, dangerously close to his cock in Tony's estimation. "You're so much fun to play with. You know that?"

He groaned. "Would you stop playing and ride me?" he demanded--okay, maybe it was more like begging, but he wasn't going to admit that.

"Oh yeah." Abby tossed the thing aside and crawled up over him, kissing his sternum, his collarbone, her mouth hot and demanding on his. "Take this off," she said, tugging at the blindfold. "Want you to watch me."

"Your wish..." Tony pulled the blindfold off, looking at her. Pale skin, gilded in the candlelight, dark hair, all full curves and long lines...he smiled, shaking his head. "Definitely going for the goddess look tonight," he said, propping himself up on his elbows.

Abby smiled. "Sit up," she said, shoving pillows against the headboard. Tony pushed himself back, leaning against the pillows. He watched her grab a condom from the coffin box and open it, rolling it on him carefully.

"Come sit on my lap," he said with a leer, holding out his hand. Abby rolled her eyes but took it, straddling him. She reached down with her other hand, positioning him as she sank down on him. Tony couldn't hide his groan and didn't want to. She was so fucking incredible around him--hot and tight and wet as the ocean.

"Fuck," Abby panted, grabbing his shoulders. "Oh, fuck..."

He gripped her hips, head falling back against the pillows. "Fuck me," he managed, looking up at her. Her cheeks were flushed and she was biting her lip, trying to breathe. "*Abby*..."

She moaned as she began to move, rocking her hips. "Fuck--feel so good--" she gasped, leaning forward. "Fucking *love* this--"

Tony slid his hands up her back, pulling her closer so he could nuzzle her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. Abby moaned again, letting him support more of her weight as she began to move harder, faster on him. "Need--oh, fuck, Tony--"

"Yeah," he whispered against her skin, kissing the birthmark right above her right nipple. "That's it. Fuck yourself on my cock. Ride me, Abs. C'mon."

Abby whimpered, hands digging into Tony's shoulders with so much force he knew he'd have nail marks there for days. "Fucking love your cock," she breathed, her head falling forward. "Fuck, Tony, kiss me--"

He leaned up and kissed her, hard and hot, biting her lips. His left hand stayed on her back; his right slid around her body, tugging on her nipples before sliding down between her legs. Abby made a high-pitched keening sound when he found her clit, twisting and shuddering on him.

"C'mon, baby," he breathed against her throat. "Come on."

"You first," she threw back.

"Not gonna happen." Tony pinched her clit and she cried out, clenching around him like a vise. "Come on, baby. Lemme see you come. Let me see you come when you're riding me. Just like this."

Abby groaned. "Fuck, Tony..."

"Yeah." Tony kissed her throat again. "Do it, baby." He kept rubbing her clit, dropping his head to kiss her breasts again. He didn't want her to see how close he was--she was just competitive enough to try and stave off her own orgasm if she wanted him to come first.

"Tony..." Abby's voice was more a whine than anything else. "Oh, God, oh fuck oh fuck me oh *Christ*--" She arched back, muscles clamping around him as she came, gasping. "Oh, God," she panted, pressing against him. "Oh..."

He bit her shoulder to muffle his own groan as he came with one last thrust into her; to his surprise, it was enough to make her cry out and come again.

She slumped against his chest and he fell back against the pillows, both of them panting and neither one inclined to move. Eventually he softened and slipped out of her and she got rid of the condom, wrinkling her nose as she tied it off and threw it out. "Yuck," she said, crawling back into bed.

"Mmm." Tony moved some of the pillows and lay down. "Am I staying?"

"Well, der. I'm not going to kick you out." Abby slid under the covers and kissed him. "You cuddle nicely."

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "So do you. Do we have to worry about the candles?"

Abby shook her head, yawning. "Nah. They'll be fine. I've got foil over everything and nothing's gonna tip over." She poked him, snuggling closer. "Get some sleep. I'm not done with you yet tonight."

He was going to be *so* dead at work tomorrow. Tony kissed the mark he'd left on her shoulder and closed his eyes, drifting off for a nap.

Some things were worth it.