- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this is my second story
Author's Chapter Notes:
kate is lonely, as is tony. they have some fun on friday, which continues.

It had been a long, boring day. They had been stuck at the office all day, writing reports and hoping for a new case. As usual Tony was his usual self, charming, cheeky and very attractive.

Kate found Tony quite interesting, considering she was a profiler. Tony acted very confident, but some days you saw glimpses of insecurities. He was a very complicated man, which intrigued Kate further. She loved to go home to a man like Tony, have children running around and hugging her. She felt something missing from her life; a hole you could say, and sometimes thought Tony could be the person to fill it.

She suddenly stopped daydreaming to find Tony and McGee staring at her.
"Kate this is a place of business, we do not slack off during work." Tony was trying so hard to be serious, but what can I say, he is Tony.
Gibbs walked straight in the office to his desk, "I’d say the same thing to you DiNozzo."
This caught Tony off guard, finding him rather dumbstruck for a while.
"Okay everybody, you’ve worked long enough, go home and have a good weekend." Gibbs grabbed his coat and stalked off out of the office. McGee then announced he has a date with Abby and left. Tony and Kate were left alone in the office, everyone else was gone.
"So, Kate got any plans tonight?"
Kate didn’t even have to think about this.
"No, just sitting at home, watching TV."
Tony wasn’t surprised. "Would you like to come have a drink with me, I promise it’ll be better then sitting alone at home?"
Kate considered this for a moment. "Fine, where’d you have in mind?"
Tony smiled. "I have beer at home; maybe we could order a pizza or something."
"Okay, I’ll meet you there soon, I’m going to go home and get changed first."
Tony seemed confused. "Why bother, it’s only my place?"
Kate grabbed her bag. "Fine, I’ll follow you in my car."
Tony smiled and grabbed his bag from the floor and followed Kate.


Kate could not believe she was doing this, she knew Tony didn’t think of it as a date, but she did. She wanted to prove to herself that she could act normal around Tony, but she couldn’t. She walked into Tony’s place and was amazed how clean and beautiful it was.

"Do you like it?" Tony removed her coat and hung it up. "I’m going to order the pizza, do you eat supreme?
She just nodded and sat down on his coach. It was very comfortable, but must’ve cost a fortune. Tony was almost perfect and he had good taste.

Tony came back into the room and sat next to her. "It’ll be here in 20 minutes." Tony turned to face Kate and realized how beautiful she was.
"Kate, would you like a beer?"
Kate was surprised, she saw him looking at her the way she usually looks at him, could he like her? Could this all just be a disguised date? No she thought, Tony doesn’t think about her that way.
"Yeah, I’d love one."
Tony got up and moved to the kitchen. He returned holding two beers. He handed one to Kate ands sat back next to her on the couch.
"So, do you usually just sit at home on Friday nights by yourself?’
Kate was mildly embarrassed. "Mostly, do you?"
"Occasionally" He gave her one of his boyish smiles, her heart melted.

She pounced on him and stuck her tongue down his throat. She pulled away and hesitated. He grinned at her and kissed her back. Maybe it was the beer talking, but Tony was an exceptionally good kisser, but why was she surprised, he was Tony.

He held her close and breathed down her neck, sending shivers down her spine, "Would you, uh, like to move this into the bedroom?" A cocky grin appeared on his face, which made him almost irresistible.
"God yes!"

He picked her up and threw her on the bed, not roughly but not gentle either. She didn’t mind, she just wanted him inside of her, to have a connection to him in anyway.

He pushed his body against hers and ripped off her top. He kissed her all over. She was pinned by his body to the bed. She felt him remove her pants and shoes. She took of his shirt and threw it on the ground. He removed his own pants and shoes and seemed eager to begin.

"I know this might sound strange," he breathed, "But I have always been attracted to you." He continued to kiss her stomach, slowly going lower and lower.

"I’ve always been attracted to you." He suddenly stuck himself inside of her, and she loved it. He rode her and she began to gasp, she was out of breath. He kept going, faster and faster, up and down. He suddenly reached his climax, and she had an orgasm. He collapsed on top of her. That was the most amazing sex she had ever had. He was just as puffed out as her. He ran his hands through her hair and kissed her. She would never forget this night.

She woke that morning, to find Tony in the kitchen, dressed and shaved, and making breakfast. Tony walked her to her car. She had a sudden thought.
"Tony, at the office, could we maybe not tell the others."
Tony didn’t look offended. "It’ll be our secret." He kissed her goodbye and she was gone.

The same thing happened for a month. Every Friday night, they would share amazing sex and just look forward to the following weekend.

Until one day, Kate woke up in Tony’s bed and ran to the bathroom, where she threw up. Every morning since then she would throw up, it was then she realized she was late.

She had to get to the doctors, so after she left Tony’s she went straight to her doctor. He confirmed she was 2 weeks pregnant. She was shocked, she loved Tony, but would he support her? She just didn’t know.

She went to work for the next week; no one suspected a thing, until Friday night. They got to Tony’s place, and she really didn’t feel in the mood, but she wanted to be. She slept with Tony and enjoyed it. How long could she lie about this? Well she would soon find out.

A month went by and she began to show. No one would notice, because the bump wasn’t that big, but Tony would.

It was Friday, they began making love, and she didn’t even remember her baby bump. Tony ripped off her shirt and noticed it. "Someone’s put on a little weight." Other then that he said nothing else and they resumed where they left off.

However, another month went by and she really began to show, she had to tell Tony. She really began eating more and got moody. Friday came around again, so she decided she would tell him.

They arrived at his house and instead of going straight to the bedroom; she sat on his couch and told him they needed to talk.

"What is it Kate?"
"Tony I’m sorry I lied to you and didn’t tell you earlier, but I’m..." She began to sob. Tony wrapped his arm around her.
"Kate, whatever it is, we can work through it, together."
He moved the hair out of her face and pulled it behind her ears.
"Tony, I’m pregnant."
Tony was just as shocked as she was when she learned she was pregnant. He didn’t hesitate in asking her.
"How far along?"
"I’m nearly 3 months, I’m so sorry."
Tony looked confused. "What is there to be sorry about, Kate I love you." He gave her one of those grins and hugged her.
"I’ll support you, and Kate there’s something I need to ask you?"
"What is it?"
"Kate I love you and I want to start a family with you, will you marry me?"
Kate was stunned she loved Tony, but even he was more accepting then she anticipated for.
"Yes Tony, yes."


6 months later


Kate and Tony lived together in a cute little cottage house. Kate was heavily pregnant and was due any day now. Tony was off work for the week, to look after Kate.

Kate began to feel pain in her abdomen, she started to scream. Tony came running in and grabbed her hand. He helped her to the car and drove her to the hospital, but she was too far along. She was going to have the baby in the car.
"Tony, we can’t make it, you have to do it!"
"Me?"
"YES YOU GET HERE NOW!"
"Okay, just breathe and push." Kate pushed and began screaming. Tony held her hand as she pushed a gave birth to a baby boy.
"It’s a boy! Kate it’s a boy." Tony looked back up at Kate, after rapping his son up.
"Kate what’s wrong?"
"It still hurts."
"Well keep breathing baby, OH MY GOD!"
"What is it baby, oh god it hurts."
"Kate it’s another child, you had twins! It’s a girl."

Tony drove his wife and new children to the hospital where Kate and the twins slept.

Kate and Tony named their son James Anthony DiNozzo, and their daughter Alyssa Jane DiNozzo.

They all moved into their new house and lived happily ever after...for now.







The end


Chapter End Notes:
this is my second story