- Text Size +
Story Notes:
There really aren't enough TATE fics out there.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things heat up between Kate & Tony when they go undercover in the sun.

The suns rays beat down from above and warmed her skin. It felt as though warm hands were caressing her, and a smile crept across her lips as she imagined a particular pair of hands doing the caressing. This was definitely the life. Why couldn't they get more cases like this? Kate Todd lay on the beach next to her partner Tony DiNozzo. Any of the other beach dwellers would have thought that they were holiday makers just like them, but in fact Kate and Tony were working undercover, watching a navy sailor who was suspected of illegal drug trafficking.

Tony kept a watchful eye through his sunglasses on the sailor in question who was busy reading a book and catching a tan about fifty feet down the beach. Occasionally his gaze kept slipping to admire the vision of beauty next to him. Well he couldn't exactly help it. He had been attracted to Kate from the minute he saw her, but the strange thing was, from that moment on, he had felt himself drawing closer to her in a way he had never felt about any other woman before in his life. Now Kate was lying next to him in a black bikini, eyes closed, relaxing in the sun.

Kate could feel his eyes on her again, and the sensation made her heat up inside. She had almost passed out when Tony had stripped off his shirt when they had arrived at the beach to reveal toned, well defined, strong muscles. More recently she had become more confident in her flirtation with Tony, using any excuse to brush up close to him, or replying to his sarcastic comments to her with a saucy retaliation. Of course she only acted like this when she and Tony were the only ones around. She had a feeling Gibbs, with his super human ingenuity and ability to sneak up on people without their knowledge, may not be so accommodating if Tony and Kate began a relationship, saying that it could effect their behaviour in the field and put others at jeopardy.

She felt Tony's gaze lingering on her and decided to have a little fun. She took one hand that was resting at her side and ran it across her stomach to lay at the top of her bikini bottoms, the thumb tucked ever so slightly underneath the lip of the bottoms, and ran the other hand sensually up past her breast, through her hair and lay her hand under her head. She moved her hips in a way that would look to anyone else as if she were getting comfortable, but to Tony, who she knew could see the sexual innuendo in anything, would be completely unfounded. She let out a small breathy moan for effect and added

"Oh this feels so good"

She heard Tony's sharp intake of breath and smiled, opening her eyes and gazed innocently at him.

"Something wrong Tony?"

Tony knew Kate was completely aware of the nature of her actions and decided to play a part in her little game.

"Just worried about you getting burnt. Roll over and I'll put some oil on you." Tony smiled.

An image flashed through her mind of both their bodies covered in oil, sliding along each other. She grinned at him and turned over on her stomach.

"You don't mind?" Kate asked

‘do I mind getting my hands on your beautiful body? hell no!' Tony thought, but decided to say "Of course not" instead.

Tony took a little oil in the palm of his hand and worked it into the other. As soon as his hands touched her skin, she felt as though he were leaving a trail of heat in its wake. Tony worked the oil into the smooth plains of her back and she moaned in pleasure. The sound went straight to Tony's cock and he thanked god that Kate couldn't see him. She knew their flirtation had become more sexual recently, but he thought that was all it was…flirtation. He had no idea of the things Kate really wanted Tony to do to her body. After what seemed like hours, but in reality was only about five minutes, Tony announced he was done. He had very much wanted to keep his hand on Kate but if he had done so for much longer, he might not have been responsible for his actions, beach dwellers be damned.

Kate groaned at the loss of contact but decided Tony needed some protection from the sun as well.

"Your turn." She told him simply, and lightly pushed him onto his stomach. Tony removed his sunglasses and expected her no kneel beside him and apply the oil. He was mistaken when Kate straddled his hips and sat on the back of his thighs. She popped her head up and saw that the sailor was still engrossed in his book. She drizzled a little oil on Tony's back and massaged it into his muscles.

Kate's fingers may have worked out the work related tension in his body, but it did nothing to help the sexual tension raging through his veins. "My god, I had no idea you had such talented hands Kate." Tony groaned. She leant forwards, her breasts pressing into his back, and whispered in his ear, "Its not just my hands that are talented. Turn over, we wanna make sure you‘re completely covered don't we."

Tony thought that was a bad idea, what with his hard on making its presence felt again but his hormones took control over his brain. Kate shifted so he could turn over and she then shifted up his body so that her hips were directly above his cock. She took some more oil and rubbed it into his firm abs, Kate's eyes ticked up to check on the sailor, yep, still there, and back down again and she was met by Tony's deep green eyes penetrating hers. She could see the lust and desire in them and she moved her hips slightly. Tony ran his hands ever so lightly up Kate's thigh's and rested them on her hips. She leant forwards and gripped his shoulders and one of Tony's hands travelled up her body to grip in her hair. Her face was inches from his and she pushed her hips down and ground her heat into his errection. Tony groaned as she did and his grip on her hip tightened. She felt her stomach clench and a tingle build up at the top of her spine and disperse down it. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip then gasped out a she felt Tony's lips lightly graze her neck. One hand went from his shoulder and gripped the towel beneath them as Tony kissed just below her jaw line. The agent within her reminded them why they were there in the first place and she let her eyes glance upwards and she saw the sailor standing an packing away his towel.

"Shit" she half muttered half groaned. Tony looked over his shoulder to where Kate was looking and saw their suspect packing up. Kate ran her thumb over his bottom lip and gave him a smile that held promises of ‘later'. She very unwillingly got up and wrapped her sarong around her waist, slipping on her black sandals. Tony grabbed his towel and folded it over, placing it over the rather prominent bulge in his black shorts.

Kate saw their suspect walk up the beach towards the promenade and placed her bag over her shoulder as Tony slipped his shirt back on while they made their way up the beach after the sailor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the first part of the story. Let me know if you want me to continue.

Chapter End Notes:
There really aren't enough TATE fics out there.