- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thanks on this one go to nancy, who badgered me into a decent ending and held my hand while I wrote the rest of it. Written for the 30_lemons community on LJ, specifically Theme: 9. Sex and Drugs, or, "That's Some Funny Tobacco in that Pipe, Mr. Caterpillar."
Author's Chapter Notes:
What the hell did they give you?

It hadn't been powder this time. Gibbs wasn't even sure what it had been. Something Tony had drunk while undercover? Something someone had slipped him? He didn't know. Abby would figure it out later; right now he just had to figure out what to do with Tony.

Tony was sprawled out in his chair, legs splayed apart, hands linked behind his head. The tight jeans he'd worn didn't hide anything, including the half-hard bulge between his legs. His T-shirt was ripped from the fight he'd had with their suspect, there was a bruise on his left cheekbone, and Gibbs was fervently glad Kate was at the hospital because she wouldn't stand a chance against Tony like this. Forget his usual charm and obvious flirting--this was pure, unadulterated sex.

For that matter, Gibbs wasn't sure he could hold out against Tony if Tony turned the charm on him. It had been a long, long time since he'd--well. Anyway. "Go home, DiNozzo," he said gruffly, deliberately not looking up from his desk. "You're useless here."

"Aw, Boss. You wound me." Gibbs could hear the grin in Tony's voice.

"If you're not going to get your report done--which I doubt--then get out of here." Despite his best intentions, he had to look up, meeting Tony's eyes.

The look in them made him curse under his breath and wonder why the doctors hadn't kept Tony longer. Flirting, he could deal with. Innuendo, body language, all that he could handle. He was used to handling that, even when it wasn't aimed specifically at him. But the expression of barely-hidden hunger and raw sex on Tony's face--that was trouble just waiting to happen. And when Tony got to his feet lazily, prowling toward Gibbs' desk...hell.

"I have an idea, Boss," Tony all-but purred, circling around Gibbs' desk to lean on the corner.

"Get your ass off my desk, DiNozzo."

"Would you rather have my ass in your bed?" Tony dropped to his knees in one easy move, eyes sparkling as he looked up at Gibbs. "Or over the couch, or the kitchen table, or..."

"Christ." Gibbs closed his eyes. "What the hell did they give you?"

"Don't know. Don't care." Tony grinned and rubbed his cheek against Gibbs' thigh. "I'm just enjoying it while it lasts."

"And when it wears off, you're going to regret everything you're doing right now." Gibbs dropped his head back against his chair. "Go home, Tony."

"Only if you come with me." Tony laughed, low in his throat. "Or in me. You want my mouth, Gibbs? My ass? You know I'd bend over for you. Anytime. Anywhere. I'm already on my knees for you. You think this is cause of whatever they gave me? That I'd be doing this with Kate if she were here?"

"Wouldn't you?" Gibbs said, a little more harshly than he wanted.

"Hell no." Tony laughed again. "Be fun to tease Kate a bit, see her get all flustered, but...please. I don't want her."

"Tony--"

"Give me some credit, Gibbs. I could go out right now, looking just like this, and get picked up by half a dozen people. Might be fun, but it isn't what I want." Tony ran his hands up Gibbs' thighs, their warm weight dangerously close to his groin. "You gonna tell me no?"

"You're going to hate yourself in the morning. I'm not adding to that."

"But I notice you're not saying you don't want me. And that sure as hell isn't telling me no, either." Tony bent his head, rubbing his cheek against the growing bulge in Gibbs' pants. "C'mon, Gibbs," he whispered. "I'm offering you anything you could ever want on a silver platter. Are you really going to turn me down?"

He reached out and tangled his hand in Tony's hair, yanking his head back. Tony looked up at him, startled, cheeks flushed just a little and lips parted. "So help me, Tony," he ground out, "if you run away in the morning I will hunt your ass down and hand it back to you on this same damn platter. This is the drugs, it isn't you, and when they wear off we're both going to forget this conversation ever happened."

Tony just closed his eyes, relaxing into Gibbs' hold. "Trust me," he murmured. "I'm not running anywhere. And I'm not going to forget."

Until the drugs wore off. Gibbs released him and stood, looking down at where Tony still knelt on the floor. "Get up," he said brusquely.

Tony got to his feet as easily as he'd fallen to his knees, running one hand through his hair. "Your place or mine?" he asked lightly.

"Both. And I'm driving. I don't trust you behind the wheel right now."

"Boss, I'm hurt! You think I can't handle a car in my--"

"Altered mental state, no." Gibbs smacked him upside the head. "I'm just taking you to your place so you sleep this off."

"But you won't."

"Why not?" Gibbs challenged.

"Because if you do, I'll go right back out again and find someone else to fuck, someone else to spend the night with. And you won't be able to stand that, will you? Because it won't be you. And because you know they're just a convenient fuck, just a one-night stand I won't even remember in a month. It kills you when I do that, doesn't you?" Tony stepped closer to him, almost brushing against Gibbs' body.

"It's your life, DiNozzo. Your body. Not mine." Gibbs did not back up. Somehow.

"But you want it to be," Tony whispered against his lips. "You want me. Not for a quickie, not for a fuck-buddy thing--you want me, Gibbs. All of me. Don't you."

It wasn't a question. Gibbs didn't answer.

"I might be a little high right now, a little uninhibited...but I know what I want. And I know what you want." Tony laughed again, the same husky sound that sent shivers up Gibbs' spine. "Anything you want, Gibbs. Anything. One-time deal, take it or leave it."

"In the car," Gibbs said tightly. "Now, DiNozzo."

Tony trailed one finger down Gibbs' throat and turned on his heel, strolling to the elevator. "You gonna buy me dinner first?" he asked teasingly.

"I'm taking you home."

"Liar." Tony hit the stop button on the elevator, backing Gibbs into a corner. "Take me to bed, maybe. But you're not just taking me home."

"DiNozzo--"

Tony kissed him. Hard. His teeth scraped Gibbs' lip, his hands came up to frame Gibbs' face, holding him in place. He tasted like a hint of something spicy and something sweet and Gibbs couldn't help but groan into it.

"That's why," Tony whispered against his mouth, biting his lower lip gently. "I told you, Gibbs. Anything you want."

Gibbs closed his eyes for one long moment. "On your knees," he said in a low voice. He brought his hand up, brushing his thumb over Tony's lower lip. "Suck me off."

Something bright and hungry flared in Tony's eyes before he sank to his knees, already reaching for Gibbs' belt. His hands were warm, almost hot, each fingertip burning impressions into Gibbs' skin.

He wasn't sure which one of them groaned or if it was both, but it didn't matter because then Tony's mouth was on him, around him, sucking him down with eagerness and skill. Gibbs spared one brief thought to wonder where he'd learned this and then decided he didn't care.

He needed to make Tony stop, needed to get them out of the elevator before someone came looking for them. He'd already gone too far; maybe, just maybe, he could pull back, could send Tony home--Gibbs bit back a groan and pulled Tony's head up, soft hair slipping through his fingers as he did. "Enough," he said hoarsely.

Tony licked his lips; the expression on his face was hungry and needy and so incredibly open it almost hurt to look at it. "C'mon," he whispered. "C'mon, don't make me stop..."

"Not here."

He didn't miss the flash across Tony's face, but he didn't know how to read it. "Then you'd better drive fast," Tony said huskily. "Or I'm going to suck you off in the car."

Christ. "You like this with all your girlfriends?" he asked, trying to use sarcasm to hide the fact that his hands were trembling and he could barely zip up his pants.

Tony laughed and got to his feet. He leaned in to kiss Gibbs, so lightly Gibbs barely felt it. "I don't kiss and tell."

"Uh huh." Gibbs hit the button again and the elevator began to move. "Since when?"

"Since you." Tony grinned and leaned against the wall, running one hand through his hair. "See, I've got a hidden romantic streak too."

"You're high," Gibbs pointed out. "You've got no idea what you're saying."

"So untrue. I might be a little...uninhibited...but I know what I'm saying. I know what I mean." Tony touched the tip of his tongue to his upper lip. "What're you afraid of, Gibbs?"

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. "Car, DiNozzo," Gibbs ground out. "Now."

"Answer the question." Tony slipped out of the elevator, blocking Gibbs' exit. He rested his hands on the doors to keep them from closing. "What're you scared of, Gibbs? That I'll regret this all in the morning--or that I won't?"

Both. Neither. "Move," Gibbs said tersely.

All it got him was a teasing grin and a laugh before Tony spun around, strolling toward the car in that same prowling gait as before.

Gibbs had no real idea how they got to his house, or even how he made it without dropping Tony off at his apartment. It was bad enough that Tony deliberately tripped and stumbled against him on the way inside, managing to cop a feel and a sinuous full-body rub before pulling away. "C'mon, Gibbs," he murmured, rubbing his cheek against Gibbs' throat. "Just for now, if that's all you want, just don't make me stop, don't make me leave..."

The bare hint of desperation in Tony's voice got to him the way nothing else had. "Hell, Tony," he muttered, shutting the door. "You don't know what you're asking."

"Don't care." Tony pushed him against the wall, kissing his throat, his collarbone, teeth digging sharp little points into his skin. "Fuck me--want you to fuck me--"

Gibbs grabbed Tony's wrists and pushed him away, hard. Tony stumbled, looking at him with glazed eyes. "Please," he whispered. "Please, Gibbs..."

If this all turned out to be a drug-induced episode--oh, hell. Gibbs gave up the fight to pretend he didn't want this and yanked Tony against him, kissing him hard, demanding, the way he'd wanted to since he'd first seen Tony in Baltimore. Tony moaned into his mouth, pressing against him as closely as he could. "Anything," he panted when Gibbs let him go. "My mouth, my ass, my hands--anything you want, just take it."

This had to be the drugs. It had to be--even with his girlfriends, Gibbs couldn't imagine Tony being this wanton, this desperate.

He'd given up caring. "I want it all," he said in Tony's ear, voice low. "I want everything."

Tony shuddered.

Gibbs slid his hands up Tony's arms to his shoulders and pushed gently; Tony sank to his knees with nothing more than that hint. "Finish what you started," Gibbs said as evenly as he could manage.

Tony grinned up at him, hands reaching for Gibbs' belt buckle. "Always do."

He was sure there was something he should say in return, but Tony's mouth was on him, hot and hungry and wet and it was all he could do to stay on his feet. His hands flattened against the wall for support and he couldn't bite back the groan that escaped him.

God, it had been so long and no one had ever sucked him off like Tony was doing now, not with that desperation and hunger. Gibbs closed his eyes, fighting for a shred of control, something to give him the ability to hold on just a little longer.

It wasn't going to happen. Tony was overwhelming him, swallowing his sanity, and he had no way to stop it. He couldn't hold back, couldn't even breathe. "Tony--" he managed, praying it would be enough.

All it got him was Tony's tongue pressing against the underside of his cock and Tony's hands tightening on his hips. Fuck--Gibbs groaned, his head hitting the wall with a dull thud. He didn't want to come in Tony's mouth, not this soon, not like this--

It took everything he had to thread his fingers through Tony's hair and pull his head away. Tony whimpered, trying to lean down again. His lips were swollen and shiny, his face flushed. "C'mon, let me--"

Gibbs swallowed. "No," he managed. "No. I want to fuck you first."

"Oh..." Tony licked his lips, looking up at Gibbs with that same open, desperate expression. "Okay." He managed a grin, but it was spoiled by the sheer hunger on his face.

Gibbs let go of his hair, running his fingers through the soft strands. "Upstairs. Strip."

Tony swallowed before getting to his feet. "Okay," he managed again.

It was a moment before Gibbs could follow Tony up the stairs. By the time he made it to the bedroom, Tony was standing next to the bed, naked. He pounced on Gibbs as soon as Gibbs entered the room, kissing him hard and deep, pressing against Gibbs as closely as he could.

Gibbs pushed Tony back until Tony's knees hit the bed and he fell down, legs spreading instinctively for balance. "This what you want?" Gibbs asked in a low voice, somehow getting his clothes off. He took one step toward the bed, then another, and was darkly amused to see Tony scramble back until he was spread out against the covers. "You want me to fuck you?" He crawled over Tony, watching the way Tony's breath caught and his pupils dilated. "You gonna turn over for me?"

Tony swallowed. "Gibbs, I'd have done that two years ago if you'd asked," he whispered.

That--wasn't something he was going to deal with right now. Gibbs filed that away for future reference and leaned down to kiss Tony hard, teeth scraping against his lip. Tony moaned into his mouth, arching up under him. "Fuck me--please, fuck me--"

He pulled back, nipping Tony's lip. "Turn over," he said, moving to grab a condom and lube from the nightstand. He hadn't needed either in so long he wasn't even sure he *had* them, but--ah. There they were. He tossed them down on the bed and turned to look at Tony.

Tony had his head pillowed on his crossed arms, his knees pulled up under him. Gibbs ran a finger down his back, tracing his spine; Tony shuddered under his touch, goosebumps breaking out on his skin. "Please," he whispered again.

The cap on the little tube was stuck--or maybe that was his hands shaking. Either way, it took him a moment to get it open and spread some of the gel on his fingers. He circled Tony's opening with his index finger, pressing but not sliding inside, teasing the muscles until they relaxed and let him in. Tony pushed back against him, his body yielding easily--much more so than Gibbs would have guessed. "You do this often?" he murmured against Tony's back, pressing a second finger into him.

Tony shook his head. "N-no," he said shakily. "Not in--oh God, don't stop--"

The little analytical part of his brain wondered if there was some kind of muscle relaxant in the drug. The rest of him didn't care. It didn't matter. "Gibbs, please, I can't wait, please, fuck me, please..." Tony's voice was ragged, his body trembling.

Gibbs pulled his fingers out of Tony's body. He ripped the condom packet open and rolled it down over his cock, gritting his teeth as he slicked the condom with lube. One hand gripped Tony's hip; the other steadied his cock as he pushed in carefully.

Tony cried out and clenched around him. Gibbs froze, not wanting to hurt him, but Tony shook his head. "Don't stop--'m okay--"

One more thrust and he was buried in Tony's body, both of them panting for breath. Gibbs closed his eyes, clinging to the remnants of his self-control. Otherwise this would be over before it began and God, he was going to make it last.

It took everything he had to keep his movements slow and steady, to let it build instead of just pounding into Tony's body the way he wanted to. Under him, Tony whined, trying to push back. "More," he begged. "Fuck me--give it to me--"

Gibbs twisted a little, trying to hit Tony's prostate. On his fourth stroke he hit it and Tony cried out, his head flying up. "Please--Gibbs, God, please, more..."

Again and again and Tony was moaning continuously now. He'd pushed himself up on his hands; his fingers were clenched in the comforter so tightly his knuckles were white. "Gibbs, oh God, I'm gonna, I--" His head flew back as he came with a harsh cry.

Not yet--God, not yet--Gibbs bit his lip. He was fighting a losing battle and he knew it. Tony felt too good around him, tight and hot and velvet, moaning every time Gibbs thrust into him. His body tightened, pleasure spiraling down his spine, in the pit of his stomach, and he couldn't hold back. He groaned and came, head dropping forward to rest on Tony's back.

It was a moment before he could pull out and dispose of the condom, rolling onto his back. To his surprise, Tony murmured something and curled up next to him, clearly almost asleep.

"Under the covers, Tony," Gibbs said with a gentle push to his shoulder.

Tony groaned but managed to move. As soon as they were settled, he cuddled up against Gibbs again, breathing almost instantly evening out into sleep.

Gibbs looked up at the ceiling, wondering whether it would be better if this turned into a drug-induced one-time insane thing or whether...

I'd have done that two years ago if you'd asked.

Anytime. Anywhere.


Tony nuzzled his shoulder and Gibbs' throat tightened.

You want me, Gibbs. All of me.

He didn't know if he could cope with seeing Tony in the morning. He didn't know if he could cope with waking up alone.

Tony nuzzled his throat, one arm draping over his stomach. "Gibbs," he breathed, and Gibbs blinked before realizing that Tony was talking in his sleep.

He swallowed, hard. God, he wanted this. Had wanted it since...it didn't matter. And now he had Tony in his bed, sound asleep, and no idea what to do with him in the morning.

Gibbs closed his eyes, wondering exactly who had been under the influence this evening.



Chapter End Notes:
Thanks on this one go to nancy, who badgered me into a decent ending and held my hand while I wrote the rest of it. Written for the 30_lemons community on LJ, specifically Theme: 9. Sex and Drugs, or, "That's Some Funny Tobacco in that Pipe, Mr. Caterpillar."