- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Inspired by an image from this post: http://www.livejournal.com/users/blueraccoon/372021.html
Author's Chapter Notes:
She couldn't look away.

It was the shoe that caught her attention. Shiny, black, definitely couture--that was one of Tony's shoes, without a doubt. But it looked like he was kneeling; she caught the hint of a gray sock and the neatly pressed cuff of his pants sticking out from around the corner.

Abby frowned, wondering why Tony was kneeling on the floor, especially in a hidden corner of the office after hours. Maybe he'd dropped something?

She stepped around the corner to offer to help him--and froze.

Tony was on his knees, that was for sure. However, he wasn't exactly looking for anything--Or if he was, he's sure found it, Abby's brain piped up. His hands were on Gibbs' hips and his mouth was...

Abby nearly gasped out loud. Tony. On his knees. In front of Gibbs. Oh my God.

She saw the dark line of Tony's lashes against his cheek, the hollows under his cheekbones as he...Abby swallowed, hard. Whoa.

Gibbs had one hand in Tony's hair, guiding his head; the other was flat against the wall for balance. He was looking down at Tony and Abby was fervently glad she couldn't see the expression on his face. She wasn't sure she wanted to know.

But she couldn't back away, couldn't look away, and then Gibbs raised his head...and saw her.

His eyes met hers and Abby had never been so close to fleeing in terror in her life. She couldn't do anything but stand there and wait--but for what, she had no idea. She couldn't read Gibbs' expression at all, could just look at him helplessly and listen to the soft wet sounds of Tony's mouth. Tony, who hadn't noticed anything, who wasn't paying attention to anything other than...Oh, God.

She had no idea how long she stood there, frozen, unable to look away from the faint, possessive smile in Gibbs' eyes and the half-twist on his lips. And Gibbs didn't let her go. Abby swallowed, hard, wanting badly to back up against the wall, grab something solid. Heat pooled in her lower stomach and she was already so wet she could feel her thighs getting sticky under her skirt. Thank God her shirt was heavy enough to hide her nipples.

Gibbs' eyes half-closed in pleasure and Abby managed to tear her gaze away, looking down instinctively.

Oh... This was Tony as she'd never seen him before. He was focused, intent, every bit of his being determined to please Gibbs, to make him come. And yet...there was something about him, something about the way he knelt on the floor...Submissive, her brain whispered, and she had to swallow in reaction. She'd never guessed, never would have thought...

A low, soft groan escaped Gibbs and Abby almost whimpered at the sound of it. Tony pulled back a little, just enough to take one deep breath, before leaning forward and--Jesus Christ on a crutch, where did he learn how to do that?! Abby stared at him in shock.

Gibbs' hand tightened in Tony's hair, pulling him down more, forcing Tony to take him in. Abby's eyes widened; she couldn't believe Tony had that kind of lung capacity or that good a gag reflex, her brain added as an afterthought.

A quiet gasp was all she heard when Gibbs came. His fingers relaxed and Tony pulled back slowly, licking his lips. Gibbs brushed his fingers down Tony's cheek, tipping his chin up. Abby saw the slow, soft smile; her stomach clenched at the intimacy of it.

Tony stood and leaned forward to kiss Gibbs, his mouth lingering over Gibbs' for a long moment.

Abby swallowed again. Thank God her boots were rubber-soled; they made almost no sound as she fled.

Oh, God, she realized as she got to her car. How the hell am I supposed to face them tomorrow?

Chapter End Notes:
Inspired by an image from this post: http://www.livejournal.com/users/blueraccoon/372021.html