- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is the fic I swore never to write, with the pairing I swore never to write. I should really know better. To skripka, nancy, and Nix...you all suck. And this one's for you.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some things are innate.

The buckle was new, and stiff, and Abby cursed as it refused to fasten. A loose strand of hair got caught in the metal and she yelped when it got yanked out of her head.

"Having problems?"

"Damnit, Gibbs, don't do that to me!" Abby turned and glared at him. "The stupid thing's stuck."

"I thought you were already wearing one of these today. Want some help?" Gibbs raised an eyebrow.

"I was. This one's different--I'm going out tonight." With a sigh, she turned around again. "Can you fix it?"

She *felt* Gibbs' smile as he crossed the lab to her. "Is this comfortable?" he asked, holding it in place. His fingers brushed the back of her neck and--whoa, that was something she so wasn't thinking about.

"It's--it's fine," she said, praying he didn't notice the strangled note in her voice.

He buckled the collar, making sure it was settled around her throat before letting go. And again, his fingers brushed over the nape of her neck. Abby couldn't quite hide the gasp that time. "Don't do that!"

"Do what, Abs?"

She turned to look at him warily. There was a note in his voice she hadn't heard before, and when she saw his face her internal radar went off. That amused, not-quite-arrogant look--she'd seen that before. The last man she'd played with had the same look, just before..."Um--you're in my way," she managed.

Gibbs smiled and stepped out of the way, gesturing. "So where are you going tonight?"

"It's just a party. Nothing special." She tugged the bands out of her hair and ran her fingers through it. "And I'm going to be late."

"And we wouldn't want that," Gibbs said solemnly.

"Gibbs, what is going on?" Abby demanded. "What--" She shook her head. "What are you doing down here anyway?"

"I came to say goodnight," Gibbs said, walking over to her. "Is there a problem with that?"

"No sir," she said automatically, getting her coat.

Oh, holy fuck. Her head snapped up and she stared at Gibbs, realizing what she'd just said. "You--"

He smiled slightly. "That an automatic response or a trained one?"

"It--" Abby swallowed. "Your voice," she said shakily. "It--it was your voice."

"I know that. I'm asking if it was an automatic response or one you've learned."

"Both, s--" She caught herself that time. "Some things are innate."

"They are." Gibbs raised an eyebrow. "Don't look so surprised, Abby. Or did you think I was as clueless about sexuality as I am about popular culture?"

"I--I never thought about it." Abby's fingers tightened in the leather of her coat. "And this is a really, really weird discussion to be having here."

"It is." Gibbs smiled again. "Come," he said, holding out his hand. "I'll buy you a cup of coffee."

"I--the party--"

"Come have a cup of coffee with me," Gibbs said matter-of-factly.

She bit her lip. "Gibbs, what do you want?"

"I'd say it's more a question of what you want," Gibbs told her. "When was the last time you played, Abs--and meant it?"

"Not for a while," she admitted. "Lately it's just..." She shrugged. "Hasn't been worth it."

"McGee not enough?"

"Too vanilla. I mean, he's not completely vanilla, but...not enough for me." Abby wrinkled her nose.

Gibbs took one step toward her, tipping her chin up with a finger. "I am," he said evenly.

Oh. God. Abby swallowed. "Gibbs--"

"Shh," he murmured. "One word, Abby. Yes or no?"

Her mouth was dry as dust. "Yes," she whispered, shivering all over.

Gibbs' finger stroked down her throat, pressing gently against the collar. He took the coat from her and held it out for her; automatically, she slipped her arms into the sleeves and picked up her bag.

"Do you need to call anyone at the party?" he asked. His hand settled in the small of her back as they walked to the elevator.

She shook her head. "No--it's a casual thing and I said I didn't know if I could make it."

"Good." Gibbs pressed the button for the elevator. He looked at her and his mouth quirked in a smile. "Besides," he said simply. "You'll have more fun with me."

It had been so long since she'd heard that casual arrogance in anyone's voice, and to hear it from Gibbs--Abby closed her eyes, resisting the urge to kneel right then and there. It wasn't like she'd never thought about this, but to actually have it...that was something entirely different.

He waited until they were in the car to say anything else. "Safewords?" he asked casually.

"Um. Stoplights. Red is stop, yellow slow down, green is good, blue is emotional."

Gibbs nodded. "Good." He glanced at her before merging onto the highway. "Do you want coffee?"

Her mouth was dry, but she shook her head. Caffeine was...probably not a good idea right about now.

"Thirsty?"

"A little," she admitted.

"Mmm. There's a bottle of water in the cup holder. Drink."

The bottle was unopened; she twisted off the cap and drank, swallowing about a third of the bottle at once before sighing. "Thank you," she said quietly.

"Finish it before we get home."

"Yes sir." And there it was again--but it wasn't exactly like she was going to back out now.

"So polite," Gibbs murmured. "You going to tell me that's instinctive too?"

"N-not entirely, sir." Abby kept her eyes in her lap.

He laughed softly. "Impertinence has its place, pet, but not here. Not now. Disobey me and you won't like the consequences."

She nodded, opening the water bottle and drinking again.

By the time they got to Gibbs' house, she'd finished the water and really needed to use the bathroom. Uncertain what to do, she looked at him as he guided her inside.

"Bathroom's upstairs," he told her. "First door on your right. Go take care of whatever you need--there's a spare toothbrush in the medicine cabinet. Then come to the bedroom. It's across the hall."

"Yes sir." She all-but ran up the stairs.

The emergency makeup wipes she carried in her bag came in handy; when she was done with everything else she dug them out and scrubbed the makeup off her face. They weren't great on her skin, but better that than having her makeup smear all over everything.

"You can put that down by the door," Gibbs said when she walked into the bedroom. "Along with your clothes." He was sitting in an armchair by the window, sleeves rolled up, watching her.

She bent to unlace her boots, feeling Gibbs' gaze like a sunlamp on the back of her neck. The lace caught and she swore at it under her breath before getting it loose and taking off one boot, then the other. The rest of her clothes followed in short order; she just hoped Gibbs didn't notice the way her hands trembled slightly as she unfastened her bra and set it down. Her panties were the last to go and then she stood by the bed, hands behind her back and eyes lowered.

"Good girl." GIbbs' voice was warm and it made her blush. "Come here."

Slowly, she walked over to him, still looking at the floor. She swallowed as his fingers traced over her cheek, down her throat, his hand closing around the back of her neck for one brief moment before sliding down her shoulder, skimming her breast. "Beautiful," he murmured. "Beautiful girl with a beautiful body." He stood and traced the tattoo on her left breast, his finger circling around her nipple but not quite touching it. Abby shivered, feeling it harden in response.

"Spread your legs."

Her face flushed from embarrassment, but she did as she was told. Gibbs ran one finger down her body, between her breasts, over her belly, stopping just short of her labia. "So smooth," he commented. "You're bare as a baby, aren't you?"

Abby swallowed. "I--I like it, sir," she whispered.

"Mmm." Without warning, his hand moved between her legs, squeezing her cunt. "I do too."

Oh God. Abby bit back a moan, swaying a little.

Gibbs chuckled softly and dragged his thumb over her clit. "I want to hear you," he told her. "But if you dare come before I let you, I'll turn your ass so red you won't sit for days."

"Y-yes, sir." Her voice was trembling a little.

His other hand tipped her chin up, just enough for her to meet his eyes. "Although you'd probably like that," he said with a hint of humor. "Wouldn't you?"

Abby blushed, dropping her eyes. "Yes, sir," she said, embarrassed. God, what was wrong with her? She was never this shy with a new top.

But this wasn't just another new Dom. This was...Gibbs.

"I don't necessarily play for keeps," Gibbs said idly, his hand sliding around to cup the back of her neck. He smiled faintly, tightening his grip for a moment. "Unless you want me to."

Her breath caught in her throat. "I--sir, I don't--"

"Easy, pretty girl." Gibbs' voice was calm, matter-of-fact. "You don't have to decide now."

Abby nodded. "Thank you, sir." She took a deep breath, forcing herself to relax. It wasn't like she'd never played the game before. She knew what she was doing.

"Look at me."

She did. Her knees nearly buckled at the predatory hunger she saw in Gibbs' eyes and she whimpered involuntarily.

She had no idea what she was doing. Forget all her experience, everything she'd done...Gibbs was so far out of her league it wasn't funny. She'd never seen anyone that focused on her before and it was nearly enough to make her come then and there.

His hand slid into her hair, tugging her head back. "Pretty girl," he murmured. "You'll let me do anything to you, won't you?"

Abby couldn't manage to speak. It was warm in Gibbs' bedroom but she was shivering, her skin prickled with goosebumps. His hand was a little rough between her legs, holding her firmly; she was so wet her thighs were sticky and she was ready to fly apart just from this.

She closed her eyes when he kissed her. It was the only way she could keep from coming.

When he pulled away, her mouth felt swollen and she had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from begging. Her cunt was on fire, her nipples hard as steel; she was so desperate for him she was willing to do anything. Anything, so long as he let her come, so long as he fucked her. God, please...

Gibbs chuckled softly. "Begging already, pretty girl?" He tugged her earlobe between his teeth. "What if I say you can't come? What if I want to keep you just like this, hm?" He nuzzled her throat, nipping her just behind her jaw. "You're beautiful like this," he whispered. "You're soaking my hand, you're trembling under my touch--what would you do if I tied you to the bed, if I kept you on edge like this all night?"

She had no doubt he could do it. No doubt he would, if he wanted. "Please," she whispered, her throat dry. "Sir, please..."

His hand tightened around the back of her neck at the same time two fingers pushed into her. Abby cried out, gasping for breath. "Is this what you want?" he asked, his thumb flicking over her clit. "You want to come, pretty girl?"

"Anything," she managed, her breath shallow. "Sir..."

Gibbs laughed softly and pulled his hand away. The loss of his touch was enough to make her fall to her knees.

"Now that's a good look on you," he said approvingly. "And if I didn't want to see you under my hand, I'd let you stay there."

Abby heard the rustle of fabric but didn't look up. She took a deep breath, then another, trying to convince her body to calm down a little, to back away from that edge.

"On the bed, pretty girl. On your knees. Face the headboard."

So much for that. She moved, keeping her legs spread and her hands behind her back. Her eyes stayed down, looking at the solid blue comforter and the crisp white pillowcases. From behind her, she heard movement, heard the sound of a drawer opening and closing and the slide of fabric against fabric. She didn't look.

The leather cuffs Gibbs fastened around her wrists weren't a surprise. Neither was the careful way he tugged them, making sure they weren't too tight or too loose. She still tested them instinctively before relaxing into it. "Tell me if that gets uncomfortable, pretty girl," Gibbs said, stroking her back.

She nodded. "I will, sir."

"Good girl." He kissed her shoulder before settling the pillows in front of her. She didn't need his hand on the back of her neck to know he wanted her to lean forward, ending up with her breasts against the comforter and her ass in the air.

Gibbs stroked her back again, one finger tracing the tattoo in the small of her back. "I think I like you better this way than on your knees," he commented. "Spread out and open for me, that beautiful ass of yours just waiting for my hand--or whatever else I want to use on you, really. And you're so desperate for it."

Abby heard the smile in his voice and shuddered.

"I'd love to leave you like this," he said idly, his finger dipping between her cheeks, tracing her labia. "I might just have to do that one of these nights. I'd tie your legs apart, bring you right to that edge...and watch. And every time you eased back from that edge I'd bring you right back. How long do you think it would take before you couldn't take it? How long before you came?"

She prayed he didn't actually want an answer, because she didn't think she could speak.

"Or I could take you at work. You've got that wonderfully handy supply cabinet off the lab--maybe I'd take you in there one afternoon, push you up against the wall, and fuck you. Leave you wanting, wet for me--you wouldn't come from my cock in you, but if you were a good girl I might let you fuck yourself on my fingers until you came." Gibbs pinched one of her lips, then the other, making her whimper. "But that would be later."

Oh God, she was never going to be able to get new test tubes again.

"But we can discuss that later. For now..." Gibbs smoothed his hand over her ass. "Come from this and you'll regret it," he warned her, right before he brought his hand down.

She gasped, arching under the blow. It stung and it burned and it took her another few spanks to start to relax into it, moving into it instead of away. "That's it," she heard Gibbs murmur, but she couldn't pay much attention to anything other than his hand. She heard herself whimpering, crying out, tears in her eyes from the stinging feel.

He paused, dipping his hand between her legs to stroke her cunt, tease her clit. "You must love being fucked," he murmured, stroking her thighs. "Any time I bring my hand near you you're pushing back onto it. Do you, pretty girl? Do you like the feel of a thick cock inside you?"

Abby nearly whined. "Y-yes, sir," she managed.

"Good." Gibbs brought his hand down again and she cried out in surprise. "Because I could get used to fucking you, pretty girl. I could really get used to having you spread your legs for me and bend over whenever I told you to."

His hand came down again and again, spanking her in earnest. She squirmed against it, half-sobbing against the soft comforter. Her ass burned and when he landed a blow on her upper thigh she cried out. It was almost too much but right before she was ready to say yellow he stopped completely. "Easy," he murmured, rubbing the heat into her ass. "Easy. Such a good girl."

She sighed a little, relaxing against the pillows.

"Such a good girl," Gibbs murmured again. "I might just let you come tonight after all."

He uncuffed her wrists, rubbing them a little before placing each arm on the bed. Abby stretched them out, flexing her fingers. "Kneel up," Gibbs told her. "Hands behind your neck."

Abby pushed herself up, linking her fingers together behind her neck. "Spread your legs more," Gibbs said evenly. "Don't make me tell you again."

"Sorry, sir," she whispered, shifting her knees further apart. She felt the strain in her thighs and ignored it.

"I want to be able to see you," he said matter-of-factly. "Which means you keep your clothes off and your legs open. Understand?"

She nodded, swallowing. "Yes sir."

"Good." Gibbs ran a hand over her breasts, his thumb brushing over her nipples. He pinched one of them hard enough to make her gasp before dropping his hand and pushing the pillows away. "You don't deserve my cock," he told her. "But I think I'm going to fuck you anyway, because I want to."

"Thank you, sir," she said softly.

"On your back. Arms over your head--do you need me to cuff you or will you stay still?"

"May I hold the headboard, sir?" Abby asked, looking at the wooden slats.

"Yes."

"I can stay still, sir."

"Then don't move." Gibbs slapped her sore ass and she jumped. "On your back, pretty girl."

Her ass stung when she settled herself, reaching above her head to hold the slats. She spread her legs as wide as she could, watching Gibbs kneel between her thighs. He'd undressed before and God, the man looked good naked. Almost involuntarily, her eyes drifted lower, looking--oh, fuck, he was going to feel so good inside her. Thick, hard, curved just a little--she swallowed.

"Like what you see?" he asked lightly.

Was that a rhetorical question? Abby bit her lip, unsure of how to answer. Fortunately, Gibbs just chuckled and rested a hand on her belly. He bent forward to kiss her, right between her breasts. "And--ah. There we are." He reached into his nightstand, taking out a condom packet. Abby watched him open it and roll it on, her mouth going dry.

"Ask me nicely," he told her. "And I'll give you the fucking you're so desperate for."

"Sir...please..." Abby had to swallow to be able to speak. "Fuck me. Please."

He shifted his weight, his cock pressing against her. "I want to feel you come around me," he said in a low voice, right before he drove into her.

She was so ready for him, he was able to push all the way inside in one hard thrust. Abby moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist to try and pull him deeper. She arched up under him, hands clenching around the headboard.

Fast, hard, rough--he was giving her exactly what she needed, exactly what she'd wanted since he'd brushed his fingers over her neck in the lab. She moaned and tightened her legs, moving with him, panting for breath. So close--she wasn't going to last much longer, and just as she realized that her orgasm ripped through her and she cried out.

He didn't stop, didn't even pause, driving her closer to the edge again. "Please--sir--oh, God--" Abby's head thrashed on the pillow. She had no idea what she was saying, if in fact she was saying anything at all. Her body was tightening, coiling, desperate for release.

"Not yet," he ground out without breaking rhythm. "Not yet."

Abby half-sobbed, twisting against him. Her legs ached with the strain of keeping them around his waist, her hands hurt from the way she was holding the wood. She heard Gibbs breathing harshly, his mouth hot against her shoulder. God, it was so good, she never wanted it to end and if she didn't come soon she was going to explode.

"Now," he said after what seemed like forever. "Touch yourself if you need to--do it, pretty girl. Now."

Her hand slid down between her legs and at the first brush of her fingers over her clit she nearly screamed, coming so hard her world greyed out. She fell back against the bed, panting; her hearing returned just in time for him to groan and thrust one last time into her, warmth filling the condom.

As he pulled out of her carefully and got rid of the condom, her legs fell limply to the bed. Her left hand was still clenched around the headboard. She couldn't manage to unwrap her fingers; Gibbs chuckled softly and peeled her hand away from the wood, kissing her palm. "Did I break you, pretty girl?" he asked lightly.

"Mmf."

Gibbs laughed again. He flicked on the little lamp on the nightstand and got up, turning off the overhead. "Under the covers, pretty girl," he said, tugging them back. "I think I'm keeping you tonight."

Given that she could barely move, that sounded like an excellent idea. As it was, Gibbs had to help her get settled, her head on his chest. She was asleep before he even turned off the bedside lamp.

Chapter End Notes:
This is the fic I swore never to write, with the pairing I swore never to write. I should really know better. To skripka, nancy, and Nix...you all suck. And this one's for you.