- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You get three.

There were some days that even caffeine couldn't help.

Abby glared at the mostly empty Big Gulp in front of her and turned back to her computer. If she didn't get Gibbs the results he wanted in the next hour, he'd--well, she wasn't sure exactly what he'd do but she was pretty sure it wouldn't be good. And not in that fun punish--no, wait, she wasn't going to think about that. It had been one night. One insane, completely surreal night, about which they hadn't spoken since.

That was good. That was what she wanted.

Really.

She wanted what she had. Casual dates with random guys, occasionally something more--okay, so she was ignoring the last three...no, four guys she'd tried to date. None of them had worked out. None of them had come close to giving her what she wanted.

Warm hands, rough with calluses, stroking over her body, the way he'd just-- Abby shook her head fiercely. It had just been one night, damnit!

"Something fly into your pigtails?" Tony asked from the door.

She bit back the snarl and reached for her soda instead. "What do you want?" she asked, trying to keep it as non-surly as possible.

Tony held up his hands. "Whoa, don't bite my head off. Gibbs sent me down--"

"Tell GIbbs," Abby ground out, "that I will come up there when I have his damned results and if he sends you or Kate or McGee down here to find them before that I will pour sulfuric acid over the whole fucking batch!"

"--to tell you we've got a little more time," Tony finished warily.

Oh. Abby buried her face in her hands. "Thanks," she said through her fingers. "I'll bring it up when it's done."

"Okay. Um. You...need more soda? Or something?"

She shook her head, not looking up. "Sorry, Tony," she said, dropping her hands. "It's...been a long week."

"Yeah." He hesitated in the doorway. "If you need anything, Abs--"

"Go on back up, Tony. I'll be okay."

After a moment, he nodded and left.

The rest of the day didn't get much better.

By the time she got home, she was so frazzled she was on the verge of tears. A hot shower didn't help; neither did the half-pint of Godiva ice cream she ate in lieu of dinner. It was just...one thing after another and she had no idea why this was getting to her so much.

She curled up on the couch, wrapped in the thick terry robe her brother had given her for Christmas, resting her head on the squashy arm. For a moment, she wished she hadn't broken it off with Darren. Yeah, he'd been a jerk, but it would be nice to have someone hold her tonight.

When she picked up the phone, she stared at it for a moment, unsure what she was doing or why. As she dialed, she still couldn't find an answer.

"Gibbs." His voice was as brusque as ever, despite the fact that he had to have seen her caller ID.

"Hi," she said. "Um."

"What's going on, Abby?" he asked matter-of-factly.

"Nothing. This--I'm sorry. I don't know why--"

"Abby," he interrupted. "What's wrong?"

She sighed. "Ever have one of those days when nothing goes right?"

Gibbs laughed softly. "I've had years like that. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'm just...I don't know why I called. I'm sorry. I--"

"Abby," he said, interrupting her again. "Breathe, pretty girl."

Oh God. He hadn't--that was what he'd--Abby shuddered.

"Here's what you're going to do for me," Gibbs told her. "You're going to unlock your door and go into your bedroom--you do have something to sleep in other than the coffin, correct?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

"Good. I want you to change the sheets and make the bed. If you haven't showered, do so. Strip. You may lie down, but don't fall asleep. I'll be there in half an hour."

He hung up without giving her a chance to say anything.

Abby put the phone down slowly and just stared at it for a moment before getting up and going to do as he'd told her.

She had a fresh set of sheets in the linen closet, thankfully. They were 350-count, pure cotton, black; she smiled a little as she made the bed, settling the black and white comforter neatly into place. When she was done and the bed--and the room--were as neat as she could make them, she hung up her robe and stretched out on the bed, head resting on her crossed arms and her legs spread. She was pretty sure Gibbs would be annoyed if he came in and her legs were together.

She didn't know how long it was, not that it mattered. She didn't sleep, didn't doze, but she did settle down, beginning to relax for the first time all day.

When she heard the door open, she didn't look, just waited until Gibbs walked into the room, stopping by the bed. "Pretty girl," he said affectionately, running his fingers down her back. "Are you going to be my good girl tonight?"

"Yes sir," she whispered.

"Mmm." Gibbs stroked her thighs, coming close to her cunt but not quite touching it. "You haven't had much luck with your boy toys lately, have you, pretty girl?"

"No, sir," Abby said glumly.

He laughed. "You know why, pretty girl. They can't give you what you need. Sure, they'll try, but they can't succeed. You're too much for them."

One finger slid between her legs, teasing her entrance. "This is two," he said evenly. "You get three times, pretty girl. After that, you're mine."

Abby shuddered, swallowing. "Yes sir," she managed.

His finger dipped deeper, trailing up to press against her clit. "I almost took you at work today," Gibbs said, his finger circling her clit slowly. "Almost took you into that storage closet and fucked you hard and fast. You were begging for it; you'd have come in seconds if I had. Do you know why I didn't, pretty girl?"

She shook her head. "No, sir."

"Because it had to be your choice. Your choice to call me. Just like it'll be your choice next time. Or not, if you decide not to ask." He pulled his hand away. "Where do you keep your toys, pretty girl?"

"The armoire, sir. Next to the closet."

She heard him move and turned her head to watch him open the doors. "Quite the collection you've got here," he commented dryly. "You use all these, pretty girl?"

"Mostly, sir. Some were joke gifts. I used to collect, back in college."

Gibbs laughed. "I'm sure you did. Just like I'm sure you didn't stop once you graduated. What was your first one, pretty girl?"

"Second from the right, bottom shelf, sir," she said immediately. Clear red plastic, a simple vibrator that ran on two 'C' batteries, it was still one of her favorites.

"Mmm. Good beginner's toy." Gibbs looked at her and smiled slightly. "But this..." He picked up one of her glass dildos, turning it in his hands. "This is beautiful, pretty girl. Do you like it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good." He set it down carefully. "How do you feel about sensory deprivation, pretty girl?"

Abby swallowed. "I like it, sir," she admitted.

He nodded. "Close your eyes."

She did, shivering a little as he blindfolded her. "Can you see anything?" he asked.

"No sir." Abby blinked her eyes behind the fabric, shaking her head a little to make sure it was secure.

"Good. Kneel up, hands behind your neck. And if I have to tell you to spread your legs, you're not going to like the consequences."

"Yes sir." She knelt up instantly, spreading her legs as wide as she could, her hands linked behind her neck.

"Good girl." Gibbs traced a line down her back, gently squeezing her ass. "Get used to this position, pretty girl. I like you like this." His hand slid between her legs, cupping her firmly. "So eager," he murmured. "Such a hungry little girl."

Abby bit her lip, swallowing hard.

"Do you like this as well?" His hand traced back to her ass, one finger pressing at her hole. "You've got a beautiful ass, pretty girl. Do you like getting it fucked?"

"S-sometimes, sir."

He laughed softly and smacked her ass. "Now that's something I might have to do someday," he said, his hand idly trailing over her body. "I'd plug your ass in the morning, make sure you were stretched and ready for me, so I could come down and fuck your ass whenever I wanted. Or I'd leave the plug in and fuck your cunt. You're so hungry for it, aren't you? You'd take anything, anywhere from me."

Abby whimpered. Her cunt was soaked already, her nipples hard as glass, and he'd barely touched her. God, she was going to come as soon as he touched her clit.

Gibbs pinched her nipple and she gasped. "Let's see what we can do with these," he murmured, twisting her nipple before letting go. "What have you got in your cabinet..." It sounded like a rhetorical question, and she didn't bother answering.

She heard something clink but wasn't sure what. And then his mouth was on her nipple, licking and sucking and she moaned, arching her back. "That's it," Gibbs murmured, tugging gently with his teeth. "And..." He slid the clamp on, tightening it efficiently. "Now for the other one."

Abby whimpered when he fastened that one; the chain was just short enough that it pulled every time she breathed, but the clamps were fastened securely enough that they didn't slip. She found herself breathing shallowly to try and ease the burn and got herself a slap on the ass for her trouble.

"Breathe, pretty girl." Gibbs' voice left no room for anything but obedience. "Now...let's see what else to do with you tonight."

The worn fleece of her leather cuffs settled around her wrists comfortably as he locked them into place, fastening them together behind her neck.

"Beautiful," he said softly, stroking her breasts. "Absolutely beautiful." He tugged the chain lightly before skimming his fingers down her belly, between her legs, pinching her clit. Abby moaned, trying to arch into his hand.

Gibbs kissed her gently. "Be a good girl and I'll let you come," he murmured against her lips. "If you're a very good girl, I'll let you suck me."

She swallowed, licking dry lips. "I'll behave, sir, I promise," she whispered.

"Good girl. Don't move--I'll be right back."

Abby waited anxiously, not sure what he was doing. She heard some muffled noises, then footsteps, but she couldn't figure out what was going on. By the time the footsteps returned, she was trembling a little, afraid she'd done something wrong.

"Shh, pretty girl," Gibbs said soothingly, stroking her hair. "Shh. It's all right. You're fine."

"Yes sir," she managed.

"Good girl." He kissed her again, hard and fast. "Hands and knees."

The chain between the cuffs was long enough that she could raise her hands over her head, settling them on the bed in front of her. The clamps pulled on her breasts and she moaned a little.

"Spread your legs more."

Abby moved them apart hastily, blushing. "Sorry, sir."

The smoth leather that slid over her ass was familiar and she bit her lip, waiting for the paddle to come down. But when it did, it was light, almost gentle. The first few blows were like that; easy, light, letting her relax into it, get used to it.

And then it cracked down hard and she cried out, moving forward from the force of it. "Relax into it, pretty girl," Gibbs told her evenly. "Relax. I won't give you more than you can handle."

She closed her eyes, struggling to breathe evenly. Gibbs gave her a moment to calm herself before the paddle came down again, setting a fast hard rhythm that made her cry out with each blow. She couldn't keep still under it, twisting involuntarily.

Her slow word trembled on her lips but she forced it back. She could take this; she wanted to take this for Gibbs, wanted to please him, but oh God it hurt and stung and she couldn't--

With a half-sob, she fell on her side, trembling. Tears burned behind her eyes, one slipping down her cheek. She curled into a ball, afraid to look at Gibbs, afraid of what she'd see.

Strong arms pulled her up, holding her against Gibbs' chest. "Shh," he whispered, rocking her. "Shh, pretty girl. It's all right. I'm not upset."

Abby buried her face in his shoulder. "I'm sorry--sir, I'm sorry, I tried--"

He kissed the top of her head. "Why didn't you safeword?" he asked quietly, not letting go of her.

"I didn't want--I couldn't--" Abby shook her head.

Gibbs stroked her back, holding her close. "Do you need to stop?" he asked softly. "Is this too much for you, Abby?"

"I--" She hesitated, afraid to say the wrong thing.

"Tell me what you need, pretty girl," Gibbs said, soft and even. "I can't give you what you need if you don't tell me what it is."

"I don't want to stop," she said shakily. "I just--I couldn't take that. It--"

"You haven't played hard in how long?"

Abby swallowed, counting. "Seven months," she said. "Not including...well, the last time with you."

"That wasn't playing hard. Not by your standards. Or mine." Gibbs was quiet for a moment. "I'm going to take the clamps off," he told her. "Ready?"

She nodded, taking a deep breath. Gibbs pulled the clamps off quickly and she cried out, hands flying up to cover her breasts. He didn't say a word, just held her until she was able to lower her hands. "That's it," Gibbs murmured, kissing her forehead. "That's my girl."

A spark of surprise--and pleasure--ran through her at the phrase. "Sir?" she asked hesitantly.

"Three times, pretty girl. This is two. Next time seals it." Gibbs kissed her lips gently. "You're not in the right headspace to think about it now, pretty girl. Don't. Just let it go. Let it all go."

Abby sighed a little and relaxed against him. The world was floating away, leaving her warm and safe and protected in Gibbs' arms. He kissed her again and all she could do was melt into it, yielding to him with a soft moan.

Gibbs unfastened the cuffs around her wrists and put them aside, but he left the blindfold on. "Lie down on your stomach," he told her. "Just relax, pretty girl. I'll take care of you."

She stretched out on her stomach, resting her head on her crossed arms. Gibbs ran a hand down her back, over her ass, and without his prompting she spread her legs. "Good girl," Gibbs murmured. "Just relax. Just let it all go."

He kissed her shoulders, the small of her back, his hands stroking over her skin. "Pretty girl," he whispered against her throat. "Pretty pliant girl."

His fingers slipped between her legs, spreading her open. "You're just begging to be taken, aren't you?" he asked with no hint of teasing.

Abby whimpered softly. "Sir..."

"Shh," Gibbs murmured. "You'll get what you need. You won't get my cock tonight--you didn't earn that, not with the way you tried to hold out on me. But I'll fuck you with one of your toys. Behave and I'll even let you come."

"Yes sir," she managed, biting back a moan.

He flicked her clit with one callused finger, rubbing lightly, enough to make her squirm. "I would love to see you like this at work," he said huskily. "Biting your lip, your nipples hard through your shirt, grabbing the chair to hold on and not come with my fingers in you, on your clit, bringing you so close to orgasm that you can see it. I wouldn't let you come--not at work, not like that. You'd have to earn it."

"Oh God--" The gasp was completely involuntarily.

"You like that idea, pretty girl? You like the idea of going on your knees for me in the bathroom, sucking me off on your lunch break? I could make you do that anytime, pet. Just like I could bend you over my arm and turn your ass red with my bare hand. Make you so desperate you'd do anything for me, just to come." His fingers were teasing her, barely dipping inside her, circling her opening. His thumb rested on her clit, not rubbing it, just...there. "I could do so much with you," Gibbs said softly.

Abby whimpered again, trying not to push back onto his fingers. "Please," she managed. "Sir, please..."

He took his hand away and she moaned. She heard the clink of--something--and then something hard and smooth and oh God cold pushed inside her and she cried out, hands grabbing at the covers. Oh God oh God oh God the shock was enough to make her half mad. Cold against her heat, hard, that smooth ridge--it had to be that dildo from earlier, the one he'd admired.

"Ice bath," he said matter-of-factly, twisting it inside her. "These things cool down so nicely. Just enough to drive you crazy, not enough to actually hurt you. I wouldn't do that to you."

She moaned, squirming against it. "Please--oh God, please, I can't take it--"

Gibbs chuckled softly. "Don't lie to me, pretty girl."

"Oh God--sir, please--"

He pulled it out partially before shoving it back inside her, hard enough to make her cry out in need. "Turn over," he said abruptly.

She did, praying she'd get a reprieve, but he kept the dildo securely inside her until she was settled on her back. And then he took her hand and rested it on the base of the toy. "Fuck yourself with it," he said evenly. "I want to watch you."

Abby whined, squirming against the cold she couldn't get away from. "I can't--"

"Tell me that again and you won't come," Gibbs told her evenly. "I gave you an order, pretty girl. I expect you to obey it."

Her hand trembled as she took a firmer grip on the dildo, gasping a little at its smooth cold feel. She felt her face burning with embarrassment and for a moment she wasn't sure she could do this, no matter what he wanted.

But God, she needed to come.

The dildo was slick and smooth; it was easy to fuck herself with it, easy to use, and the cold was slowly fading, replaced by heat and need and the overwhelming drive to come. One arm reached over her head to grab the iron headboard, giving her something to brace against, a way to hold on as she continued to fuck herself with the toy. "Please," she begged. "Please, sir, please..."

"Not yet. Ask again and it won't be at all."

She half-sobbed, fucking herself harder and faster, driving her body to that peak, praying he'd relent. Please, God, please...

He pulled the dildo out of her moments before she would have come. "You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?" he asked teasingly. "Kneel up, pretty girl. And keep your eyes closed so I can take off the blindfold."

She did, squeezing her eyes closed. The fabric slipped away and she kept her eyes closed for a little bit longer, blinking them open slowly. The only light in the bedroom was her little reading lamp but that was still bright to her eyes until they adjusted.

Gibbs knelt on the bed, facing her. He'd undressed and just like the last time, Abby's mouth went dry at the sight of him. "I want you to suck me off," he said, tracing her lips. "If you want me to use a condom, I will."

She didn't even need to think about it before she shook her head. "It's all right, sir," she said. "May I?"

He nodded.

Abby bent forward and took him into her mouth, sucking him eagerly. His hand rested on her neck, gently guiding her but not pushing her down. She couldn't take him all the way into her throat, but she took in as much of him as she could, swallowing around him, using her tongue, her lips, every trick she knew. God, she loved this.

Gibbs groaned deep in his throat. "That's it," he said thickly. "Make me come, pretty girl."

She kept working his cock, bobbing her head. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him harder, until she had to back off a moment to breathe and swallow. Her jaw ached but she ignored it; it didn't matter. She wanted him--needed him--to come. That was the important thing.

His hand tightened in her hair and he groaned, thrusting up once into her mouth as he came. Abby swallowed, licking her lips as she raised her head. "Did I--"

"Yes," he said, stroking her cheek. "Good girl."

She ducked her head, blushing with pleasure. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Gibbs move to sit against the headboard. He held out a hand. "Come here, pretty girl," he said.

Abby blinked, hesitating just for a moment.

"Come here, pet," he repeated. She took his hand and he pulled her into his lap, kissing her hard. He reached down to squeeze her cunt, his fingers pushing into her and his thumb rubbing her clit. "Come for me," he whispered. "Come on my fingers, just like this. All pliant and supple and willing to do anything for me--come for me, pretty girl, show me how much you want this."

She moaned, her head falling back. "Oh--I--oh--oh God--" Orgasm slammed into her so hard her world greyed out and she wasn't even sure if she'd screamed.

From the slight smile on Gibbs' face when she opened her eyes, she had.

"C'mere, pretty girl," he murmured, getting them under the covers and holding her close. "C'mere."

She was utterly wrecked, exhausted physically and emotionally, and for a long while she just buried her face in his shoulder and shook in his arms, letting him hold her and murmur to her. "I've got you," he said over and over again, stroking her hair. "Just let it go."

"Thank you," she whispered finally, not looking up. "I--I'll be--"

"Asleep in a minute," Gibbs said, turning off the light. "Did you think I was leaving?"

"I didn't--I wasn't sure you wanted--" Abby blushed.

He kissed her forehead. "Sleep, pretty girl. I've got you."

With a little sigh, she did as she was told.






Chapter End Notes:
I swore I'd never write the first one. We saw how well that turned out...and now it has a sequel. Help me.