- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Some days I like to write long drawn out fics with well planned out plots and things. Other days I just want a bit of smut. See can you guess what day *today* is...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's birthday and Gibbs is cooking (trust me, that's all you need to know!)

Title: A journey round my Tony
Author: Ceindreadh
Email: Ceindreadh@eircom.net
Rating: FRT 17
Warnings: Slash, slash, and oh yeah, more slash.
Disclaimer. I don't own the NCIS characters, I'm only borrowing them, and I promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.

A journey round my Tony aka Things that Gibbs loves about DiNozzo aka Happy Birthday

---

Tonight was Tony's birthday, and Gibbs had made plans to celebrate in style. He'd made arrangements with colleagues so that their teams, not his would be the ones on call for this night. He called in a few favors to make sure that his team won't be on call for the rest of the weekend either. If a bomb was dropped on the president's head then he'd be paged...anything less and death would be the preferred option for anybody who dares to disturb him and DiNozzo before Monday.

It wasn't that it was a special birthday; even the card manufacturers seem to be in agreement that thirty-three is no big deal. But Tony's thirtieth birthday had passed before he joined N.C.I.S. and met Gibbs, and he had no intention of waiting until his fortieth comes round. Besides, it was a sort of a special birthday, given that it's Tony's third one at N.C.I.S., and three is always a lucky number, right?

But the fact remains that this birthday was special, for no other reason than it was one of Tony's, and Gibbs loved Tony...he loved every inch of him, and tonight he was going to prove it. He s told Tony to wear a white shirt tonight. Tony had looked puzzled, knowing that Gibbs wasn't usually one to care what was worn, since it generally ended up on the floor before too long. Most times it was the bedroom floor, but on one occasion Tony had barely gotten the door shut behind him when he'd felt Gibbs's hands on him, stripping him expertly. Tony had started to protest, but Gibbs's hand on his jeans followed quickly by his mouth on his cock had soon overcome any minor reluctance he might have had.

What Tony didn't know was that the reason Gibbs wanted him to wear a white shirt was because he loved the way it looked when worn with Tony's shoulder holster. Gibbs knew that Tony would have his gun with him that night, and he knew that once inside the door, Tony would remove the gun and leave it somewhere easily accessible should it be needed. But he knew that Tony would probably leave the shoulder holster on, at least until the serious making out started. Gibbs just loves the way the holster outlines Tony's broad shoulders...he loves it so much that he ordered Tony never to wear white while working. He'd told Tony that it was because white showed up the dirt too much and by the end of the day he looked a mess and that was unprofessional, but the real reason was that it was just so damned distracting. If truth be told, Tony was pretty damned distracting no matter *what* he wore to work, but anything other than that white shirt and Gibbs was able to control himself.

But tonight Gibbs wouldn't have to...tonight, while Tony was going to be the recipient of his full attention, Gibbs didn't see why Tony should be the only one to get a present so to speak.

---

"Hey," said Tony, lazily leaning against the doorjamb.

"Hey yourself," said Gibbs, a smile appearing on his face as he took a good look at Tony. As requested, or rather, as ordered, Tony was wearing a white shirt. Not as requested, but very welcome nonetheless, he was also wearing a black leather jacket. Gibbs was tempted to take him there and then, but he managed to restrain himself...after all, there were neighbors to think of, and he was damned if he'd share Tony with any of them.

"Happy birthday," said Gibbs, as Tony came inside and shut the door. The words were barely out of his lips before he fastened them on Tony's. His hands were either side of Tony's head, holding him in place...not that the younger man would have been either willing or capable of pulling away without them, so firm was the mouth to mouth contact.

Gibbs could feel Tony's knees start to buckle as he pulled away.

"Wow, Boss," said Tony, gasping slightly as he grinned. "That my birthday present?"

"That's only the beginning of it," said Gibbs. Stepping away from Tony, he took him by the hand and led him towards the stairs.

"Not that I'm complaining, but I thought you said there'd be food," said Tony, jerking his head towards the kitchen.

"There is," said Gibbs, a grin on his face as he pulled Tony up the stairs.

----

[part 2]

Gibbs had the evening all planned out. A little bit of food, a little bit of fucking, maybe some more food, followed by more fucking. He intended to cover every part of Tony's body with kisses and caresses. By the time he was finished with him, DiNozzo was going to have a grin on his face for a month.

Tony stopped in the doorway to Gibbs room. "Wow!" was all he could say. Wow wasn't the word for it. Gone were the usual plain and functional bedclothes, replaced by a set of, Tony could hardly believe it, black silk sheets. He hadn't thought that Gibbs knew such things existed; let alone where to buy them. And then there were the candles. While they were definitely from Gibbs's emergency stash, he must have been stashing them for a while, because practically every flat surface in the room was covered with them. Of course true to Gibbs nature, there was a nice large bucket of water in the corner, just in case of any candle related emergencies. But that was about the only item in the room that *didn't* seem like it had been placed there specifically for a romantic evening. "I can see you've been busy," said Tony with a grin. His hand was still being held by Gibbs, and now he pulled the older man towards him, wrapping his arms around him until their noses were almost touching. "You know you didn't have to go to all this trouble."

Gibbs stroked the side of Tony's face, "Yes I did." He leaned in and kissed Tony gently on the lips, only stopping when he felt the metal of Tony's gun pressing against his chest. "First things first," he said, pulling away.

Tony's gun, as always, was the first thing to be removed. Once it was safely tucked away in the nightstand, it was time to get the fun started.

Tony shrugged out of his jacket and started to unstrap his holster until he was stopped by Gibbs hands. "Here, let me...you just stand there and don't move." There was a hint of an order in Gibbs's voice.

Gibbs took his time undoing the buckle. Every time he made a crease in Tony's shirt, his hand smoothed it away before continuing. The leather straps were pulled away from Tony's body and carefully folded before Gibbs turned his attention to the shirt. First one cuff was unbuttoned and then the other. Gibbs laid a pattern of kisses on each wrist before moving to Tony's chest. One at a time, he undid the buttons, kissing each inch of exposed flesh as he worked his way downwards. Each inch that was traversed in this fashion elicited another gasp or two from Tony, despite his apparent efforts to keep control.

When he reached Tony's belt, Gibbs slowly tugged the shirt free and then pushed it aside to fully expose Tony's chest. His hands brushed against Tony's nipples and was rewarded with an involuntary groan. Gibbs smiled as he repeated the gesture, getting the same reaction. "Little bit sensitive there, are we DiNozzo?"

"You know I am," said Tony, through clenched teeth.

"Hmm, you know something Tony," said Gibbs as he pulled the shirt away from Tony's body and folded it carefully before putting it on the chair. He stepped up behind Tony, "I've often wondered just which part of your body is the most sensitive. Is it here..." His hands reached around and squeezed Tony's nipples. "Or is it here?" Now the hands moved lower, stroking and caressing Tony's stomach muscles. "Or what about here..." The hands moved to Tony's crotch, and Gibbs could feel the hardness barely contained by the material of Tony's trousers. "Hmm, this seems nice and sensitive, what do you think?" The words were accompanied by a firmer squeeze, and Tony's knees buckled slightly as he leaned back against Gibbs. "Oh yeah," whispered Gibbs in Tony's ear. "That seems to be it..."

With one hand, Gibbs kept up a firm but gentle pressure on Tony's groin. The other was wrapped around Tony's chest, holding him up firmly as Gibbs started his journey round Tony's body at the nape of his neck, kissing and licking and driving the younger man wild with excitement. As Gibbs worked his way around to the side of Tony's neck, he could feel him getting more and more aroused. And when Gibbs sucked hard just under Tony's ear, hard enough to leave a mark, he was sure Tony would come in his pants if he wasn't careful. And that would never do. For one thing, he'd have Tony complaining about the dry cleaning costs for ages, but that was the penalty of wearing such expensive clothing. Still, Gibbs didn't want anything to spoil the evening, so he temporarily abandoned his journey round Tony in favor of uncovering more of his eventual destination.

Tony moaned in frustration as Gibbs's hand disappeared from his groin. He wasn't left frustrated for too long, as a few seconds later, both of Gibbs hands returned to start tugging at his belt. Tony managed to keep control of himself as Gibbs removed the remainder of his clothing, adding them to the growing pile on the chair. But when Gibbs started to unbutton his own shirt with just as little speed as he'd used on Tony, the younger man could take it no longer.

"The hell with this," muttered Tony, as he quickly covered the short distance between him and Gibbs. He took Gibbs's head in his hands and kissed him soundly on the lips, taking the older man's breath away for a few seconds. Before Gibbs could respond, Tony had his arms round his waist, and was half lifting, half dragging him over to the bed. They fell onto the mattress, Tony on top, his hands immediately searching out the buttons on Gibbs's shirt. Not as patient as Gibbs though, any button that didn't open immediately was ripped open so that Tony could get to the Gibbsly goodness underneath. Now it was time for Gibbs to groan with pleasure as Tony set to work on his nipples.

A few minutes later, the remainder of Gibbs's clothing, some of it by now unwearable, was scattered on the floor around the bed. Tony had rolled Gibbs over on to his hands and knees and was now crouched behind him, firm hands roaming expertly over the flesh of Gibbs's ass. Tony leaned in further and sent his tongue sliding down the crack, hearing a gasp from Gibbs as he found the sweet spot.

"I always...always knew you were an ass kisser, DiNozzo," Gibbs managed to gasp out, hoping to taunt Tony into moving a bit faster.

"Now that's not a very nice thing to say," grinned Tony. He sat up a bit and leaned across Gibbs, reaching with his hand to turn Gibbs head towards him. "You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Gibbs shook his head, "This mouth is just for you, Tony. You know that."

Tony stretched a bit further and captured that mouth with his for a few minutes. "And this one is only for you," he said, finally pulling away. "And so is this," he added, allowing his erection to brush against Gibbs as he reached over to the beside table for lube and condoms.

"Well hurry up and use it."

"You trying to boss me around again, *Jethro*...thought we agreed, we're both equal rank in here." Tony's voice was teasing as he squeezed the lube onto his fingers, spreading a generous coating around Gibbs ass.

"DiNozzo...you ever heard the expression 'use it or lose it'?" There was an air of low menace in Gibbs voice.

"Aw come on, it's my birthday, you're supposed to be nice to me," Tony fumbled with the condom, remembering again why Gibbs had always told him 'condom first and *then* lube up'. Finally he got it stretched over his penis, which was ready and waiting. "I mean, you haven't even given me any dinner yet." He positioned himself at Gibbs opening, pushing gently. "I dunno, you invite a guy over for his birthday..." he pushed himself a little further in, "And expect to get laid..." A few more inches. "On an empty stomach..." Fully in now, Tony started thrusting slowly. "I was expecting, food..." Tony started thrusting in time with his words, "Beer...and...a whole...bunch...of presents..." Underneath him, he could feel Gibbs pushing back in time with Tony's thrusts, and when he reached down, he could feel that Gibbs was close to the edge...all it would take was a little more. "And...instead all I get...is one..." He paused, half out of Gibbs, "But boy, was it worth it..." He thrust again and was rewarded by the sound of Gibbs gasping out his name as he came beneath him. "You're definitely worth it..." Tony thrust one final time and felt like his whole body was dissolving as he came.


---------

"Hey DiNozzo!" Gibbs voice echoed in Tony's head as his brain tried to resume normal service.

"Yeah Boss?" Tony answered automatically.

"You want to maybe get off me now?" Gibbs voice sounded about as worn out as Tony felt.

"Do I have to?" he groaned.

"That depends on whether you want dinner and your other presents."

The words sent a surge of energy towards Tony, and he pushed himself up enough to roll off of Gibbs. Gibbs started to slide off the bed, but Tony caught his hand and pulled him down on top of him. "You know that you're the only present...the only one I'll ever need, Jethro."

"Happy birthday Tony," said Gibbs, their bodies entwining as they kissed.

---

The End

Chapter End Notes:
Some days I like to write long drawn out fics with well planned out plots and things. Other days I just want a bit of smut. See can you guess what day *today* is...