- Text Size +
Story Notes:
ON WWW.FANFICTION.NET under Silver Hair Fox Lol, i just had too write on like this. I know its short. But im also working on a KIBBS one, but i have had soooo much going on. I just got off the phone with my school, im going back on the 30th, so during classes i might get some KIBBS done. Oh for all you that watch NCIS faithfully season starter is on the 8th of September. REMEMBER write it down where you can see it so you dont forget.
Author's Chapter Notes:
ON WWW.FANFICTION.NET under Silver Hair Fox

McGee thinks he's going crazy hearing Abby's voice, thinking she's a ghost coming back to haunt him like she said she would.

The young forensics specialist Abby Sciuto, a gifted scientist whose dark wit matches her Goth-style hair and clothes, didn’t show up for work. It has been 4 hours now since she hadn’t shown up. Tony a former homicide detective who has instincts that come only from working on the streets, Kate a beautiful, tough former Secret Service agent who has gone head to head with Gibbs in the past, Gibbs a highly skilled investigator and interrogator who is smart, tough and willing to bend the rules to get the job done, and Ducky who knows it all because he's seen it all; argued who seen Abby last. But it was McGee a graduate of MIT whose computer skills earned him a spot on Gibb's team as a probationary field agent, was who stood up to them all and told them this wasn’t helping find Abby. Gibbs told Tony and Kate to go to Abby’s condo to get her up and back to work figuring that she had over slept, but when Kate and Tony come back empty handed they told Gibbs that she wasn’t there.

By this time there was alarms ringing in everyone’s ears. Abby had gone missing, with no evidence where she went or who took her if she was kidnapped. Gibbs was now pissed of which covered up his worry. He got Tony and Kate to check all the places they knew Abby shopped, then if nothing, to check Abby’s bank card and credit cards for transactions and movement, then Airlines and Buses to see if she left with out letting anyone know.

McGee went to check Abby’s place because he told himself that he knew her better then anyone of the team members. When he opened the door, and turned on the light he started looking around, "Abby?" he called out. He went to the bedroom and turned on the light, "Abby?" he called out again. He thought for a second that he heard her voice. Then shrugged it off, and went out to the living room. He stood in the centre of the living room to think; he heard her voice again. Getting freaked out thinking he is hearing Abby’s voice, he starts thinking that Abby is a ghost because she told him once that she would haunt him so he thinks she is dead, and calls Ducky, because he knew that if he called Tony and Kate they would make fun of him and if he called Gibbs he would get told that its nothing and get back to work.

"Ducky, uh…I think you should come down here, to Abby’s place. I think I am going insane… I’m hearing Abby’s voice." McGee said, slightly stuttering. Hanging up when Ducky says that he’ll come down, McGee really starts thinking that he is going insane.

Ducky shows up, and starts telling McGee he had a similar experience, thinking he could hear voices, when he and McGee trace what McGee did when he came to look at the place, Ducky too hears Abby’s mumbled voice. They both jump when they heard the front door open. It was Gibbs, who came down to see why they were not looking for Abby.

"What’s going on here?" Gibbs asked walking up to the two that were walking up to him.

"I came down here when McGee called me, Jethro," Ducky informed him stopping in the living room.

"I… uh… I thought I heard Abby, Boss." McGee stuttered out.

Gibbs sighed, he was about to say something when he too heard Abby’s muffled voice, and Gibbs who doesn’t believe in ghost and such, started to follow the voice, Ducky and McGee followed behind him, "Abbs?" Gibbs called out again, and then heard Abby’s voice again.

With Abby’s bedroom light on and the three of them looking in the bedroom, Gibbs notices the bed coffin’s lid closed, as Gibbs opened it, Abby’s there she sits up, pissed right off, Gibbs with a smile on his face speaks, "Coughin problem Abby?"

"That’s the last time I close that, with out a latch to get out," Abby scowled.

THE END!

Chapter End Notes:
ON WWW.FANFICTION.NET under Silver Hair Fox

Lol, i just had too write on like this. I know its short. But im also working on a KIBBS one, but i have had soooo much going on. I just got off the phone with my school, im going back on the 30th, so during classes i might get some KIBBS done. Oh for all you that watch NCIS faithfully season starter is on the 8th of September. REMEMBER write it down where you can see it so you dont forget.