- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The seduction continues...

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Part 2 -- Abduction and the Inevitable Anal Probe

Once again, music is Madonna's and Darren Hayes' not mine, but you knew that.


---------

THIRTY MINUTES LATER:

--- Something in the way you love me won't let me be
I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free
Stop playing with my heart
Finish what you start
When you make my love come down
If you want me let me know
Baby let it show
Honey don't you fool around ---

As they cruised randomly, Tony was grinning and nodding to the music. Stretching out a hand he unerringly nudged up the volume on the radio without taking his eyes away from the road for a second. Tim slumped in the seat beside him and vaguely wished Tony had left it alone.

Madonna was one of Tim's favorites as well, but this particular song just described his and Tony's relationship, if you could rightfully call it that, far too accurately. Tim was getting serious, Tony wanted to play games. Tim wanted and needed to know where he stood, Tony seemed to be all about feeling up and not much on feelings. On the whole, the situation was driving the younger man crazy.

--- Something in your eyes is makin' such a fool of me
When you hold me in your arms you love me till I just can't see
But then you let me down, when I look around, baby you just can't be found
Stop driving me away, I just wanna stay,
There's something I just got to say.

Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind
You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline... ---

Was he being made a fool of? It never felt that way... not when Tony was firing up Tim's libido, at least. Of course, Tim realized his brain essentially crashed when other parts took over, so how would he know? And the let down... finding himself alone and deeply confused at the end of each encounter inevitably took the sheen off any pleasure Tony provided him. Tim decided there was indeed something he had to say.

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"The song... it's been making me think."

"Bad idea, Timmy. You know the old joke... thinking and sex don't go together."

"What?"

"You never heard that one? You know... God's talking to Adam, he says he's got good news and bad news. Adam asks what the good news is... and God says I've given you a penis and a brain. The bad news is you never get to use both at the same time."

Tim, predictably, blushed bright crimson but tried to hide it by looking out the window. Tony laughed and ran one hand briefly over Tim's hair. "You're so cute when you do that. Makes me wanna strip you and lick you all over just to see if your whole body turns that color...."

"See... that's what I'm saying... I'm Madonna and..."

"You are? You turn blond and ambitious when I wasn't looking?"

"Can I finish?"

"Whoops. Okay. Hang on a minute."

Tony searched until he found an empty parking space then pulled into it and shut off the engine. Turning in his seat to face Tim, Tony gazed at him seriously. "Sorry. Now I can really pay attention. Go ahead."

"What I was trying to say... is that you're like the guy in the song and I'm suddenly seeing things from the singer's end of it. I've enjoyed what we've done together while it was happening... but then comes the "when I look around, baby you just can't be found" part. I just have to wonder what game it is you're playing... and what'll happen to me once you win?"

"Tim... is that how I've been coming across? Like I don't give a damn or this is nothing but a laugh for me?"

"Kind of. I just don't like being teased. It's happened my whole life and....a guy gets sick of it, you know?"

"Teased... after the party I thought you understood. I know you remember what I told you."

"That you fell for me that night at the club. You said I was sweet and trusting... and you didn't want to be the kind of person you were trying to rescue me from."

"I meant every word. I've been deliberately keeping it light and casual, Timmy, so I wouldn't scare you away. God, you're such a rare find... I swear I don't know how you made it this far with so much of your hope and innocence intact. I'll bet you still believe your soulmate is waiting for you somewhere out there and someday you'll just bump into each other and fall in love on the spot." Tony conjectured, adding a smile and a gentle hand on Tim's arm to soften any sarcasm that might have crept into his tone.

"Don't you believe in soulmates?"

"Sure, maybe there's one guy in the world I'm meant to be with, but the other half of my soul? No. I'm not even sure I even *have* a soul, so finding a mate for it isn't on my wish-list."

Tim reached out and touched Tony's face, gazing at him sadly.

"Don't say that! Nobody can take away your soul, Tony. Nobody."

"No, but they can beat the living hell out of it, though... and stomp on it 'till it dies..."

The quietly savage words emerged before he could stop them, before he was quite aware of how much he was revealing to Tim. When he realized what he'd done, he turned shocked eyes toward the passenger seat, but Tim pressed gentle fngers against Tony's lips before the other man could speak.

"It's alright, Tony. You didn't say it, I didn't hear it. Agreed?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Are you kidding? I need to thank you for taking it easy on me and for protecting my innocence with such dedication, but if you don't make a move soon, I think my virtue will die all on its own. If nothing else, the sheer frustration will kill it. That's if my libido doesn't get there first. I'd much rather you be the executioner."

Tony grinned sympathetically.

"I hear you. How do you wanna do this?"

"Does ten seconds from now in the back of the car satisfy your spontaneity quotient?"

"On my leather seats? What are you, mental? Besides, having the cops drag both of us to jail half naked isn't on my wish-list either. There is no comfortable place to sit in a regulation holding cell when you're bare-ass and the drunk tank is *not* a place to be stuck without pants or boxers." Tony murmured as he started the car again and pulled out into traffic.

"The cops did that to you?!"

"It was my fault. Thanks to the peppermint schnapps I couldn't remember where along the highway I started throwing my clothes out the car window. Big surprise, the cops weren't inclined to go look. They gave me a jumpsuit... eventually. Not before I got some *really* bizarre offers though. Some guys' minds get so twisted when they're bombed..."

"Tony."

"Yeah?"

"Don't *ever* go into detail on that story."

"Gotcha. Hang on. My place is just a few minutes away."



----

TONY'S APARTMENT:

As Tony dropped a few CD's in the stereo for atmosphere music, Tim stood just inside the front door, suddenly shivering and wondering how ready for this he really was. The first disc began to play and the younger man's eyes slipped closed. He began to sway to the tune and get lost in the words and knew Tony had chosen the song purposely for both its bold lyrics and intoxicating rhythm

* When moonlight crawls along the street
Chasing away the summer heat
Footsteps outside somewhere below
The world revolves I've let it go... *

Tony slipped up behind Tim and wrapped his arms around him, moving slowly in tandem with the entranced young man and hoping to somewhat recreate the night they first met.

"You like, huh?"

"Yeah. Very much. Who is it?"

"You know who Savage Garden was, don't you?"

"Oh. Darren Hayes. I thought the voice sounded familiar... this feels so good. Just like it did in the club. I never knew I could feel at ease on a dance floor... but with your arms around me I forgot to be nervous or self-conscious."

Tony nuzzled into Tim's neck and took a deep breath in through his nose and Tim's head began to spin. He leaned into his lover's embrace slightly and stretched his neck back.

"That's it, Tim. Remember how it was out there on the floor... when it felt like all the other people disappeared... and it was just you and me... you were dissolving in my arms... and I was the only thing holding you together..."

* ... The candy sweetness scent of you
It bathes my skin I'm stained of you
And all I have to do is hold you
There's a racing within my heart
And I am barely touching you *

"God, yes... it was so incredible... when you backed off... I wanted to cry."

"I'm so sorry. I had no choice, you see that, don't you? Like I said..."

"... I didn't know what came next and I wouldn't have been ready for it even if I did. Things are different now..."

"Yeah, they are. Should we stick with our deal, hmmm? I tell you where I wanna take you... you tell me if it's someplace you wanna go..."

"Yes... say it, please... it's so arousing when you describe it..."

"Doesn't do me any harm either." Tony chuckled, his mouth less than an inch from the nape of Tim's neck. The younger man trembled and his lover shifted his lips to a spot just behind Tim's left ear.

"First... we move into the bedroom... I turn on the lights and close the door. Then I stand back... and watch you take off all your clothes... one piece at a time. The more skin you show me the harder I get, but I control my desire. You deserve the best... all my energy, all my passion... so I hold tight. You sit on the end of the bed and watch me as I strip. You're already erect... and leaking... and I wanna taste you so bad I almost can't stand it... so the minute I'm completely nude, I push you back on the bed and shove my face between your thighs. I lick and suck and drive you crazy until you come in my mouth and down my throat... hot and sticky and delicious."

Eyes closed, Tim breathed out slowly, willing his bones to remain solid and praying Tony wouldn't let go, just in case his will wasn't enough. He felt a drop of sweat trickle down over his upper lip and, unconsciously, his tongue flicked out and swept it into his mouth. In his ear, he heard Tony hiss faintly, as if merely watching, and not immediately pouncing on Tim's lips, was causing him pain. A moment later, Tony sighed and continued on with his erotic recitation.

"Then I move up your body. I use my tongue on your chest and your abs while my hands are busy down below. I drip lube over my fingers... and push one inside your ass. Once you start stretching out I add another... and then another. By now you're all open and slick... I've been so careful and so patient that all you feel as I push my cock into you is the barest hint of burning... and the rest is pure pleasure. As I start to thrust... and the thrusts get harder and faster... that pleasure builds until all you see is white light and sparks... all you hear is your own screams and moans of ecstasy... and all you feel is me moving inside you and my hand milking another orgasm out of you. So... is this somewhere you feel like going, Timmy?"

"As fast as humanly possible..."

"You're completely sure?"

"Bedroom... now!"

Loosening his grip slightly, Tony gently tugged and pushed until a half-aware Tim turned in his arms to face him. He then began to walk backwards, urging Tim to follow, and the younger man did so willingly, despite the fact that Tony's words were finally beginning to register. Suddenly, Tim's thoughts began a full-fledged NASCAR race inside his head.

{Touch me... taste me? Why would anyone want to... he didn't really mean that did he? He must have, he said it! He wants to be inside me... to put his... you know what in my you know where! What if he's too big? Hell, big or small, he has to have protection on hand... but he didn't mention it ... Oh, God... I'm about to get laid... How did the Lord's Prayer go again?}





-

TBC....