- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The moment you've been waiting for...

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: End of Experience and Return To Earth

The music and the characters are other people's intellectual property. The rest is mine.



------

Standing in Tony's bedroom, liquefying under Tony's heated stare, Tim felt his shivers return in force. The other man's breathy directives from the spot where he leaned against the closed door didn't make it any better.

"Go on. Take the jacket off first."

Tim managed to slip off the light coat and drop it to the floor, but he grimaced, realizing he was next faced with buttons, a task that wouldn't be nearly as easy.

"You're not helping. Your voice..."

"I can't help what you do to me. The thought of seeing and touching your whole body... makes me crazy. I can do the clothes for you... but it wouldn't be as much fun."

"It's not what you told me about, either... out in the living room. God, that was..."

"Sexy? Intense? It was supposed to be... but that was nothing compared to how you'll feel when I finally get my hands on you. C'mon. Shirt next..."

"You wouldn't even consider turning around, would you?"

Tony produced a gentle smile and moved a step closer to Tim.

"Don't you think I really wanna see you? You think I've been waiting all these months, holding my libido in check because I think that under your clothes and your shyness you're covered with hair and warts? No, I won't turn away, Timmy. Show me your body... show me the beautiful flesh that covers up that amazing heart..."

Shocked, finally seeing in Tony's eyes that he meant every syllable of every word, Tim felt his shuddering slowly subside. His fingers began to unbutton his shirt almost unconsciously, while his gaze remained locked on Tony's earnest, and increasingly avid, expression, and the garment soon joined his coat. Briefly taking Tony's hand for balance, Tim removed his shoes and tugged off his socks, but when he reached for the buckle on his belt, he hesitated. "You're more than half-way there, Tim. Keep going... please."

"I... I don't know anything. I don't know how to do any of the things you talked about..."

Moving even closer, Tony cupped one side of Tim's face and kissed him softly.

"You don't have to. If you want me to, I'll show you how to touch... and use your lips and your tongue... but for now I just want your skin." Tony told him gruffly, backing off again. "Take the pants off, Timmy... finish stripping for me... show me the thick, heavy, powerful cock I held in my hand that night... this time I won't waste a drop, I promise. No grass, no handkerchief... it's all mine... show me Tim... show me..."

His skin burning, still unable to pull away from the bottomless green depths of his soon-to-be-lover's gaze, Tim dropped both his pants and briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. Immediately, however, his hands moved to cover the partial erection that Tony's words and eager glances had caused. Tony chuckled and moved close, gently prying Tim's hands apart one at a time and entwining his fingers with the younger man's. "Why are you hiding, hmmm? Didn't you ever go to Sunday School? Hide your light under a basket and everything goes dark..."

"That's not exactly how it goes. And you had to bring God into this? I'm embarrassed enough with *you* looking at me naked!"

"No need. You're gorgeous... incredible... and hot as anybody I have *ever* seen. I can't wait to suck your huge cock into my mouth... and drink you down like a double-thick chocolate shake..."

"Tony..." Tim moaned, feeling himself harden further. "... I won't last if you don't quit it..."

"So don't. You're young. You've got more than one orgasm in you, Timmy. All I'm saying... is I plan on swallowing every ounce of the first one... so just give me plenty of warning, okay?"

"Yeah... I understand..."

"Good. Now sit." Tony told him

Relieved that his unsteady knees would no longer have to hold him up, Tim sank onto the bottom edge of the bed, pressed his legs together and settled in to watch the other man disrobe. Distantly he could hear the music filtering through from the living room and when Tony hit a switch by the door, the sounds of the current CD were audible through speakers in the bedroom as well. Tim focused briefly on the words and groaned as his erection lengthened a little more. He decided it just wasn't his day for simple, generic songs that had no effect on him whatsoever.

--- I wanna kiss you in Paris
I wanna hold your hand in Rome
I wanna run naked in a rainstorm
Make love in a train cross-country
You put this in me
So now what, so now what?

Chorus:

Wanting, needing, waiting
For you to justify my love

Hoping, praying
For you to justify my love ---

Tony seriously considered a strip-tease to the music that would draw out the elimination of his own clothes, but he was too anxious and eager to wait, so he performed the job efficiently and swiftly, grinning as he dropped to his knees on the carpet before a shivering Tim. Gently, one hand on each of the younger man's knees, Tony spoke to him in quiet, relaxed tones.

"It's okay, I swear. You're gonna feel so good, Tim... let me in. Let me touch you. I know you look just like I said in the living room... already slick and hot and hard... fluid shining on the head and begging me to dip my tongue into it..."

Tony stretched up and sweetly kissed his lover on the mouth then murmured further encouragement into his neck. "Relax... and lay back for me... I need you, Timmy... please... I want you so bad..."

Slowly, Tim surrendered and fell back, settling into the substantial comforter and gradually allowing his knees to be nudged apart. Though it wasn't the frantic dive he'd described earlier, Tony wasted not a moment in finding a comfortable position between Tim's legs. "Stunning... just like I knew it would be. I loved how it felt to slide my hand up and down on you, Tim... hearing you whimper and cry out... feeling you come all over my skin... gonna taste you now... gonna lick up all the hot goodness I didn't get to savor that night under the tree... I'm on my way, Timmy..."

"Um... oh, God... why would... are you sure you want to? You don't have to, really. I mean..."

Tony paused and considered for a moment then swiped one finger slowly through the fluid collecting at the tip of Tim's cock and straightened, sliding up the other's body. He touched the glistening finger to Tim's lips, tracing back and forth, then pulled his hand back. "What did you just do?"

"Trust me?"

"Of course..."

"Lick your lips."

Tim hesitated, but after a moment he did as he'd been asked. His eyes widened the instant he realized what he was tasting.

"That's... you put... and then I..."

"You asked, I answered." Tony replied, thoroughly cleaning his finger and popping it out of his mouth with a dreamy smile. "You taste like sea salt and sugar cane juice... it just doesn't get any better..."

Tony slid back to the end of the bed, lowered his head to Tim's groin and began to lick everywhere his tongue could reach. Tim stopped breathing for a moment, then screeched and began to pant and babble at the same time.

"Aieee! Tony... what... you... oh... hell...yes..."

"Plenty of warning... remember? When you can't hold off... even one more second... you speak up." Tony reminded Tim between sweeps of heated wetness up and down the younger man's cock, occasionally straying onto his hips and thighs.

"I'll... God, I'll try... but noone... I've never imagined... "

"I know. New sensations... you're not sure what they mean. Talk to me. Tell me what you're feeling..."

"Tight... my legs, my... everything's so tight and... and tense..."

"You're close, then. Guess I better get serious..."

Dumbfounded, Tim felt his cock being bathed in warmth and lifted his head just in time to watch Tony's mouth slide down over him.

"Ohhhh... too much... I can't stop... I think... Tony!"

As he'd promised, Tony happily swallowed every drop of fluid Tim produced then licked him clean as he retreated. A few seconds later a delighted voice spoke into the damp hair near Tim's temple.

"Un-befreaking-lievable..."

"Yeah... me too..." Tim responded, frantically trying to gather his scattered wits.

"Say it, Timmy... tell me about it... talk dirty... just once, just for me."

"I... I can't. I don't know the-the right words..."

Tony wriggled back down so that he was mouth to chest with Tim and gently chewed on his lover's left nipple.

"Yeah... you do... you're just embarrassed... it's normal to say dirty words... when you're about to be de-flowered, Tim. Every ex-virgin on earth... said a bad word when they realized... there was a cock inside them for the first time... I guarantee it. C'mon..."

"Ahhh... that feels so good... Okay... I... I came in your mouth... and down your throat."

"And how did it feel?"

"Amazing. Hot and wet... like an electric shock. I... I wanted it to last forever."

"So did I. I'll be tasting you for days... and not regret it for a second."

"Um... after... can I..."

"Absolutely. Give me a couple hours to recover and you can do anything you want. But right now..."

"I'm ready. I want this... do it, Tony. Get me ready... just like you said you would."

Tony grinned as he lifted his weight up and off Tim. Retrieving a condom and bottle of lubricant from the nightstand, he leaned down to kiss Tim softly, then laid the items on the comforter and began caressing the other man's feet and ankles.

"What'd I say? Remind me. You tell me what to do, Timmy..."

"Me?"

"I want you to feel like you're in control of this stage of things. I won't do anything but what you say, I promise."

Tim gazed up at Tony in amazement, but eventually, he returned Tony's easy smile and began to speak.

"You said you'd put... lube on your fingers and push one inside me."

"In your mouth, in your armpit? Where?"

"In my... ass."

"Yeah... that tight, sweet ass I've been dying to touch since we got here. Let's get you into position first. Put your legs around my waist... that's it. Now close your eyes... focus on the sensation... and relax..."

Tim giggled when the first thing Tony did was lower his head and place a kiss on the inside of each knee. The laugh turned to a gasp of shock and wonder a few moments later when a slippery finger began to circle his entrance. "Easy. Steady, Timmy..."

"I'm alright... it's just.... new."

"I know. You'll get used to it."

"I already am. Oh no... how can I be... recovering so soon?" Tim lamented when he felt himself hardening slightly.

"Just one of the many benefits of being young." Tony chuckled, easing the tip of his finger past gradually slackening muscles.

"Whoa... but you haven't... come at all..."

"Yeah, well, control is one of the benefits of being a little older. God, I wish you could see your face right now. Flushed, mouth open just a little, eyes bright with lust and desire... you'd never recognize yourself."

"I'm not ready for... mirrors on the ceiling yet... mmmm... you can... push in a bit farther now... I think."

"I agree. You're stretching out so nice... you okay so far?"

"I'm wonderful..."

"I'm going for two fingers, Timmy. This could burn a little. Stay calm..."

"Ah! Burn... right... you said something about that..."

"Did I?"

"You promised to be... careful and patient... so that when you... finally put y-yourself inside me... all I'd feel was the... pleasure."

"When I put... what inside you?" Tony asked teasingly, twisting his fingers and scissoring them apart.

"Your thing... ow, ow, ow, ow..."

"You wanna get your tongue around it later and you can't even say it?"

"Your penis! Okay? When you put your penis in me! Though if your fingers... hurt like this I can't see... Oh! Oh my... again! Again, again, again! Now! Yessss...."

Tony grinned and bent his fingers once more, gingerly contacting the spot deep in Tim's body that he knew would send him into the stratosphere and render almost all of his pain non-existent.

"Thought you'd like that. You ready for three fingers?"

"Yeah... as long as you keep touching me there."

"No problem. If I do it too much though, you'll orgasm again. Do you want that or do you want to wait?"

"Wait. I want to come when you do... when you're all the way inside me, pushing and thrusting, desperate to get deeper even though you know you can't."

With one last revolving movement, Tony freed his fingers, sensing that Tim was as open and ready as he could get. Slowly he bent forward and lightly kissed his lover on the brow.

"Didn't I say you knew the words? That was beautiful, Timmy... Can I make love to you now? Are you ready for me?"

"Yes..."

Sitting back, Tony settled the condom into place and covered it liberally with lube. He then hitched Tim's legs a little higher and tugged the young man forward so that they were closer together. Bracing himself with one hand on Tim's hip, Tony used the other to guide his cock where it had been aching to go since the moment he'd met Tim McGee so many months before.

"Relax, Tim... yeah... good... perfect... let me in, baby... just a little... there..."

"Ahhh! Wait! Let me..."

"I know. It's okay. I won't go any deeper 'till you adjust... it'll happen. Just give it a minute... you're so tight... never felt anything like this..."

"Okay... move, please... just a little more... damn, you're so big... I don't know if..."

"If you can't handle it, tell me now..."

"No, I can! I'm not turning back now... push, Tony... push until you hit that place inside me... I'll be fine then..."

Tony reached out and touched Tim's hair, then stroked down his cheek before finally acceding to his demand. Tim drew in a deep, sudden, shocked breath, but the bright, sharp ache seemed to only last a moment. It was exchanged almost instantly for soaring joy and growing ecstasy. Tony sensed the shift and began to thrust, gliding in and out and impacting Tim's prostate on nearly every stroke. Tim was panting again and weeping, arms around Tony's back as he hung on and simply rode the waves of physical and emotional intensity that seemed to be rising higher and higher. At last, the building tension shattered and Tim felt scorching wetness cover his chest and belly. Only a minute or two later, he felt Tony slow and then halt his frenzied motions, just before he too achieved a powerful, long delayed release.

Though he fought it, Tim couldn't stop the world from fading into fuzzy grayness. He had no idea how long his apparent faint lasted, but when he opened his eyes, he was clean and damp and tucked under the comforter and Tony was laying beside him, one arm thrown protectively across his chest. The younger man knew vaguely that there were issues to be dealt with, but for the moment he couldn't muster the energy to care. His eyes slipped closed and Tim McGee surrendered to fatigue and bliss, sliding gratefully into a deep sleep.








TBConcluded....