- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and DiNozzo are on a stakeout with their partners at a motel. Gibbs gives in to being man. Then questions whether he should've.

Wanting You, Taking You, Loving You

Gibbs pulled the black NCIS sedan up to a quaint motel in the little town of Stanley Springs, which they were staking out. "Here we are finally." He replied.

Arianna yawned and wiped her eyes. "Wow. That took forever."

Tony and Maisy pulled up in Tony's Corvette next to them. "God. My legs hurt." Tony complained.

"I told you not to complain, if you wanted to switch, I could've drove for awhile." Maisy replied.

"You would've gotten us lost, and besides I have a great sense of direction." Tony said proudly.

"Really, now. I never would've guessed." Gibbs said through the open window.

"Jeez, boss. Don't do that." Tony replied.

"You'll get over it." Gibbs replied.

Maisy pulled her suitcase out of the backseat of the car. "We'll go first."

Gibbs nodded. "That works."

Tony grabbed his suitcase. "Let's do this." He said. They walked in the lobby of the motel.

Gibbs went back over to the car. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." Arianna replied. She got out of the car and pulled her wrap around her shoulders tighter. It got caught in the breeze and escaped her grip.

Gibbs grabbed it before the wrap started to fly away. "Here." He pulled it back around her shoulders.

"Thanks." Arianna smiled.

"Welcome." Gibbs grabbed two of the six suitecases from the back of the car. "You brought enough?" He asked.

"Not all of that's mine." She replied.

"Uhuh. What is this, a makeup case?" He asked, shaking a smaller brown suitecase at her.

"No, it's a shoecase." She replied, sheepishly.

"Women." He whispered.

"I heard that." Arianna said, coming up the steps behind him, with two more suitecases. "Thanks for holding the door."

Tony and Maisy stared at Gibbs and Arianna as they came inside the lobby. "You two the folks that just got married too?" The manager asked.

"What?" Gibbs asked, as he set the suitecases down.

"Yes." Arianna replied. "We're all friends. You'll have to excuse my husband, he's tired from the drive."

"Ah, well. I'm sure you two would also like some alone time. Here's your keys. You guys are getting the two best rooms we have." The manger replied, proudly.

"I'm sure we are." Tony said under his breath.

Maisy smiled. "Thank you." She took the keys and handed one to Arianna. Gibbs followed them back outside and down the steps. "You guys are 14A, on the end, and ours is 13A, right next to you two."

"Great." Gibbs grabbed the suitecases.

Arianna followed him to the last room in the row. She opened the door and laughed. "Well, it looks like a 50's house."

"Yeah." Gibbs chuckled. He set the bags down. "I'll get the other two."

"Thanks." Arianna replied.

"Welcome." Gibbs answered.

Arianna looked around. The room had a living room off to the left, a small dining room that she was standing in, directly behind that was a kitchenette, and two doors off it. One she figured was the bathroom and the other the bedroom. She opened the door to the bedroom. "We got a little problem." She said, as Gibbs came back into the room.

"What?" He asked, shutting the door.

"There's only one bed." She replied.

"Fine. I'll sleep out here on the couch, and you can sleep in the bedroom." Gibbs said.

"All right." Arianna replied.

Gibbs took his suitecase over to the living room area. "This works." He took his clothes out and set them on the coffee table. Arianna was inspecting the fridge and microwave. Gibbs pulled his shirt off. He needed to change. A knock came to the door. Gibbs walked to the door with Arianna. He opened it as she wrapped her arm around him.

"I see you two are getting comfortable." Tony replied.

"Oh, it's only you." She let go of Gibbs.

Tony looked shocked. "Thanks. I like you too."

"You don't like me, Tony." Arianna said.

"I do too, you're a nice person. Anyhow, I just wanted to say that we got the equipment set up, and have the do not disturb sign on the door so the maid won't come in." Tony explained.

"Good." Gibbs replied. "We'll be over to check everything out."

"All right." Tony said.

Gibbs shut the door and walked back over to where he set his clothes down and pulled out a polo shirt. "Do you need to change or anything?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine." Arianna said.

They checked out the equipment in Tony's room and made sure that everything was set up. "What about the weapons?" Gibbs asked.

"In the bedroom, under the bed." Tony replied. "The rest are under the sink in the kitchen."

"Good." Gibbs said. "How are the devices transmitting?" Gibbs asked.

"Perfect." Maisy replied. "We have recorders set up also."

"Good." Gibbs answered.

Arianna picked up one of the guns and checked the clip. "Tony, this gun is empty."

"What?" He took the weapon and checked the clip. "Sorry, that's mine."

"Make sure when we do go on the raid you have ammunition." Maisy replied.

"Yes, ma'am." Tony answered. Gibbs smacked him in the head. "Sorry boss."

"That's better." Gibbs replied. "All right. Everything is good. We're going to go back to our room. We'll be over in the morning."

"Okay." Maisy said. "I'm tired."

"Me too." Tony answered.

"All right. See you tomorrow." Gibbs replied. Arianna followed him back over to their room. They smiled at the manager as he walked past.

"It's a nice evening." the manager replied.

"Yeah." Gibbs said. "Have a nice night."

"You too." He winked at them.

Gibbs unlocked the door and sat down on the couch. He flipped the TV on, as Arianna shut and locked the door. She walked to the bedroom and looked around. "This isn't going to work." She opened the curtain and pushed the window up. It looked out onto a grassy knoll with a lake on the other side of it. "Still not going to work." She walked out into the main part of the room. "Gibbs this isnt' going to work."

"What do you mean?" He asked, shutting the TV off.

"I mean." Arianna said. "Tony and Maisy have all the equipment and the do not distrub sign on. The maid isn't going to go in there, but it'd be too weird if both of us had the signs up. I think the staff would figure something was up and might go into both our rooms or one, we can't take that chance."

"Good point." He got up and opened the door, removing the sign from their door and shutting it again. "There." He said.

"Okay, great, but how's it going to look when the maid comes in here and see's that my 'new husband' is sleeping on the couch and I'm sleeping by myself in the bedroom?" Arianna asked.

"Shit." Gibbs replied. "All right. What do I have to do?"

"Well, let's see." She took his clothes and put it in the other dresser in the bedroom. "That's better."

"All right." Gibbs replied. "Now what?"

"Something's still missing." Arianna said, looking around the room. "I know."

5 minutes later she was laying on the bed and Gibbs was kneeling over her.

"Now, tell me, how is this supposed to work?" He asked.

"All right. Well, most if not all couples that just got married have only one thing on their mind and that's sex. We need to make this look like that's all we did all night. That's what their going to expect to find." Arianna said.

Gibbs rolled his eyes. "Okay, so let's just throw our clothes in different places, they'll never know the difference."

"Trust me. These people are professionals they'll know." Arianna replied.

"Fine." Gibbs said. He pulled his polo shirt over his head. "This is so ridiculous."

"Okay, here, let me improvise with a story. It should help." Arianna replied.

"All right." He stopped.

"Imagine, we've been engaged for six months and never had sex. Then our wedding comes and we can't see each other until I walk down the aisle at the church. I look really sexy in a simple white, knee-length dress, that's form fitting, with a sleek cut. You want me right there, but it's a church. Then the only alone time we get is the five minute drive in the limo to the reception. No possible time there or at the reception. Then we can't that night, because we have to stay at my parents house until this morning when we left. We drove the whole way here, I'd fall asleep and you could hear me breathing. You wanted to pull over and take me there, but couldn't because Tony was following us here. We finally get here, and you can't take it anymore. You throw me down on the bed and it's all led up to this moment right here, you're leaning over me. Now what?"
She smiled coyly at him.

Gibbs pulled his polo shirt off the rest of the way, and her shirt. She slipped her blue jeans off, and undid his belt, throwing his pants off the bed. He undid her bra and threw it on a chair in the corner. She slipped off his boxers and he pulled her panties down and threw them somewhere in the room. He stayed in the same position looking down at her sparkling eyes. Gibbs met her mouth in a hot kiss, his hands ran down her chest and back up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

At the same time...

Tony looked at Maisy. "I'm bored." He replied.

"Me too." Maisy said. "I thought I was tired, but I'm not."

"There's a lake outside, want to go watch the sunset over it?" Tony asked.

"Sure." Maisy replied. "Do you think Gibbs and Arianna want to?"

"Gibbs, no. I don't know about Arianna." Tony replied. "How about just us?"

"All right. It'll be more romantic that way." Maisy said.

"Sure." Tony replied.

They walked outside and down the covered walk to the side of the motel. "Do you hear that?" Maisy asked.

Tony stopped and listened. "What is that?" He asked.

They listened.

"Oh, Gibbs." Arianna moaned in Arabic. "Ah, ah, oh, Gibbs. Gibbs."

"Holy shit." Tony whispered. "I think they're getting it on."

Maisy giggled. "Gibbs?" She asked.

Tony turned on his heels. "I think we'll go back to our room."

"I bet we could be louder." Maisy whispered.

"Me too." Tony pinched her butt.

"Anthony James DiNozzo." Maisy said. "Was that an offer?"

"You betcha, Maisy Jo DiNozzo." Tony replied.

"I think I can take you up on that." Maisy smiled.

"Great." Tony smiled back.

Gibbs stared at the ceiling in the bedroom. He never meant for it to go this far. What had he done? He knew what he had done. Arianna slept next to him, he could feel her chest moving back and forth as she breathed. He loved her more than anything, he had for the longest time, ever since she was his probationary agent. She always smelled like wildflowers and honey. Her hair, oh, he loved the way she pulled her long brown hair up in a ponytail or curled it. He ran his hand over her forehead, smoothing her hair back to reveal her beautiful face. He also loved the warm glow of her tan. She even had the biggest brown eyes he had ever seen. He had wanted her for the longest time and now he had her. But it was a moment of weakness. He never wanted it to be like that. But was she happy? That's what ran through his mind. Did she enjoy it as much as he did? Did she want it as much as he had?

"Morning." Arianna replied.

"Good morning." Gibbs said.

Arianna slipped out of bed and pulled on a white t-shirt from the dresser and walked out to the kitchen. Gibbs got out of bed and put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He followed her out to the kitchen. She was taking two coffee mugs out of the cupboard. God he wanted her again, right there. Arianna smiled at him. He could see right through the white t-shirt. He walked up to her as she poured coffee grains into the paper filter. Gibbs pushed her up against the counter. He kissed her lips, and ran his hand down her side. Arianna threw the filter down. Gibbs lifted her up onto the counter. She kissed the side of his neck, and wrapped her legs around his waist. Gibbs carried her into the bedroom.

A knock came to the door before it opened. "Housekeeping." A woman called out.

Arianna stopped kissing Gibbs. "Shit." She said.

"What?" Gibbs asked, looking over his shoulder.

"It's the maid." Arianna replied.

"Damn." Gibbs got up from the bed and pulled his boxers back on and his t-shirt, before grabbing a pair of khakis and socks. Arianna took a bra and a thong out of the top drawer, a pair of blue jeans, and a pink shirt and changed quickly. They walked out into the living room.

"Don't mind the mess." Arianna said.

"I don't." The maid replied, smiling. "I'll be done in 15 minutes."

"All right." Arianna replied.

Tony walked out of his room yawning at the sametime "Morning." He replied.

"We're going to get breakfast." Arianna said.

"Sounds good. Mind if I join you?" Tony asked.

"Not at all." Gibbs replied.

"How about Maisy?" Arianna asked.

"She's still sleeping." Tony said.

"Ah." Gibbs replied. "Long night."

"Something like that." Tony answered. "How'd you sleep?"

"Great." Gibbs replied.

"Never better." Arianna said.

"Okay, how about, did you sleep?" Tony asked.

"Yes, Tony we slept." Gibbs replied. "Did you?"

"Well, yes." Tony said. He dropped the subject.

They ate breakfast and were walking back to the rooms. "We're checking out the town today." Gibbs replied.

"All right." Tony replied.

"Sounds fine to me." Arianna answered.

"Be ready to go in 15 minutes." Gibbs said.

"Okay." Tony replied, he went back to his room.

Arianna and Gibbs went in theirs. "Wow. They sure do clean up." Arianna said.

"Yeah." Gibbs replied.

Arianna went in the bedroom. "They even folded our clothes."

"That's creepy." Gibbs said.

"Yeah." Arianna replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" Gibbs asked.

Arianna looked up from putting her clothes in the dresser. "Sure." She smiled.

Gibbs took her hand. "It's about last night."

"All right."

"Did you want to?" He asked.

Arianna smiled. "Oh, Gibbs. You don't need to ask me that. Of course I wanted to. You know, I've been too nervous to come out and say it, but I've wanted that for the longest time."

"Really?" Gibbs asked.

"Yes." Arianna replied.

"So have I."

She kissed him back. "Me too."