- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs suprises two VERY good frineds!

"Hey Kate.......what u doin down here then?"
Kate smiled at Abby and moved around the desk towards her.
Abby looked at her and smiled.....Kate moved a little closer and grinned back.
"Oh, hey there Gibbs". Kate turned around and looked a bit uncomfortable all of a sudden.
She was so glad that Abby told her Gibbs was now in the room......that could have been a bad situation for everyone.

"Kate, you finished that report for me then?"Gibbs questioned her insistantly.
"Er, yeah Gibbs, I put it on your desk an hour ago. U not read it yet?"
"Oh, well no. So long as it's done."
"Gibbs, it's me, not Tony....." Kate smiled as she teased about Tony. Gibbs just looked up and gave her one of his GIBBS' looks, but then gave in in chuckled.
"Kate....go home....get some R'n'R. It's been a long week!" Gibbs turned around and picked up a piece of paper from abby's desk and began reading.

"Right....I will, erh, Abby....you wanna get a film and a take-away at my place tonight.....girls night in?"
"Hell yeah Kate, I will get the film and wine, you get the food and i will see you at 8 ok?"
"It's a done deal Abds////Have a good weekend Gibbs." And with that, Kate turned around and headed towards the lift.

"So, you and Kate huh?" Abby looked up and winced
"What's that supposed to mean Gibbs? She's my best friend....we do this all the time....."
Gibbs tossed the paper down and turned around and moved very close towards Abby.
"Abs....RE....LAX.....ok....I am just teasing" Gibbs was so close that she could feel his breath on her lips.

Abby moved in even closer.....she wanted to play this game of chess with Gibbs....oh the fun the three of them could have.
Gibbs slowly backed off and cleared his throat. "Well, I am going home....got somewhere to be tonight, so I had better get home and get dressed in my best"
Abby took a deep breath in "haha, you wimp...."
"Wimp.....I DON'T THINK SO"....
Gibbs turned around and rushed at abby.....he pushed her to the wall and kissed her....it was so quick and so intense that she hadn't gotten' the time to react......
When Gibbs slowly broke off, Abby said nothing but took a deep breath.
Gibbs smiled his irrisistable smile and backed off......he turned towards the elivater, much the same as Kate had done a few minutes earlier and left Abby to think and ponder about what had just happened.

Once he had left....Abby just smiled, turned up her music and carried on with her work......What a day it had been.....and it was only going to get better......

She couldn't wait to have her girls night with Kate......
"Roll on 6 O'clock" She thought!