- Text Size +

PART 2

Kate heard a knock at the door.....butterflies jumped around in her tummy.....
She made her way to the door and stopped next to the mirror for one last look in the mirror. She fiddled with her hair for a few seconds and then turned to open the door.

"Oh, Gibbs, Hi er, what are you doing here....something wrong and don't say it's work coz......."
Gibbs lifted up a bottle of champaign and just grinned at her. Kate looked very puzzled.
"Well, you gonna' invite me in or what ..Kate?"
"You wanna come.....oh yeah sure Gibbs sorry, you just threw me a little. Yeah come on in. I was just looking throught the takaway menu." The two of them walked through into the kitchen, there was a bottle of wine already half gone and half a glass next to the takeaway menu.
"Starting early tonight then Kate.....so you got another one of those then?"
"Yeah sure, here you go. So what are you doing here then Gibbs?"
"That's nice.....I thought i'd stop by and say hello....."
Kate slightly pulled her face.....she didn't buy it.
"C'mon Gibbs....give me some credit.....what's going on....you're making me nervous in my own house....."
"House....you mean appartment don't you Katie......" Gibbs said cockilly
"You sound like Dinozzo.....you been taking lessons from him Gibbs?" Kate asked while she chuckled into her glass of red wine....
Gibbs moved closer and took the glass out of her hand and placed it onto the kitchen work-top.
Gibbs just stared into her......not at her ....into her.
"Gibbs you're really......" Before Kate could finish Gibbs wrapped his lips over hers.....Kates eyes flicked open in utter disbelief.
She didn't push him off or even freak out, she just kissed him back, not whole heartedly at first but she still kissed him. Gibbs slipped his hands down to her outer thighs and gripped onto her legs, slowly draggin them higher, inch by inch. Kate let out a groan and responded by pushing her hips into his groin.


There was a knock at the door. Gibbs slowly released Kates lips and grinned a wicked little grin.Kates face was quite expressionless. She put her head down and moved towards the door.
"Abby, hi" Kate looked very flustered.
Abby walked straight in and grabbed her ass....."Hey there my little sex goddess, god you look so....".
Kate pushed her away very quickly and giggled nervously......."haha....Abbs, always joking......er Gibbs is here, i think he just......er....wanted to drop by.....and er......say hi, right.....Gibbs?"

Gibbs was still grinning. "Oh......my little Catlin has gone all shy Gibbs........."
Gibbs moved back out into the living room and removed his jacket, then he sat down and just stared at his two collegues.
"huh.......ahm......am i missing somthing here Abby,.....Gibbs....what's the punch line.....and what's the joke?"
Abby moved in close to Kate and gently out her hand on Kates face, stroking it.
"Baby it's ok, Gibbs knows, right Gibbs......?"
"Right Abby.......so do you want me to open the champagne now or afterwards Kate?"
"What do you mean Gibbs knows? Knows what exactly ABBY?" Kate was looking very annoyed at this point. "She couldn't have told Gibbs about the two of them.....could she"? Thought Kate.

Gibbs rose up from the sofa and spoke softly, this time without the grin. "Kate,it's ok you know. I have an open mind about these things ok. And it's out little secret."
"What, Abby told you?" Kate turned her head and gave Abby a look that could kill. Abby just smiled back at her.
Gibbs shook his head......."No, I kinda figured it out. No big deal Kate ok."
"You figured what out Gibbs......."
"Well Duhhh Kate....." Abby was smiling like a cheshire cat.
"That you and Abby, well, that you are the VERY BEST of friends if you know what i mean. I just figured....."
Kate jumped in and cut him off. "Figured WHAT exactly Gibbs.....?"
"Well, that I would kinda give you my blessing ok Kate.....so long as your both happy, then what's the problem?"
Kate exhaled......."Well,I just, wasn't expecting any of this.....from either of you to be honest. The whole idea of having a personal life outside of work is to have a personal life......actually outside of work Gibbs"
Gibbs moved closer to the two women. "Here, lets kiss and make up, what dya'say Kate".

Gibbs put his hand on Abby's shoulder and moved in to kiss Kate but she leaped back.
"Oh....I'm hurt Kate....." Gibbs kissed Abby and Abby kissed him back, with her eyes open staring at Kate.
Kates jaw dropped open, literally. As Abby slowly pulled away from Gibbs and moved to Kate she simply said
"C'mon baby, were all adults here. Let'shave some fun ok......"
Abby grabbed Kate quite forcefully and slipped her lops own over Kates.
This time Kate didn't hesitate. She pulled Abby in closely and kissed her deeply in return. Gibbs leant back onto the wall and folded his arms and grinned his grin.
"Now this is a thing of beauty". Kate and Abby broke the kiss and both smiled at Gibbs.......

They walked ever to him and Kate dove into his lips. Abby slowly sank to her knees......and began to un-buckle his belt. They all let out a groan..........

To be continued........